W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:15 pm
24_King_ wrote:
I initially thought that this guy was another guy who only talks for talk.
But he mentioned 2 things that are very true.

- Riven is one of the most complete players I've seen in general (Bloods, CBA, Hero,Alternative maps).

I remember that I started playing 1v1 inspired by their perfect games in Celts war and against his most competitive opponent of that time called numberry.
Currently he no longer plays seriously, he only trolls, and who know him well know that, but even so, when he proposes to play without joking he wins in an impressive way without any practice.
Like Here: https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17446810
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/18075648

If he had been presented for the 2v2 tournament we would probably have won very easily ..
How stupid and ignorant that tard,if Riven wanted, could be top 1 in any ladder ..
Sir Riven is really brilliant,smart and creative in team game.
you showed 2 games of riven where his teammate carried him while trying to talk about how great riven is 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:20 pm
you showed 2 games of riven where his teammate carried him while trying to talk about how great riven is 11.
Not everything is based in kills, little friend...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:25 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Not everything is based in kills, little friend...
So since you posted the links of those games explain to me what he did in these games which was so brilliant and amazing it deserved their match links to be posted?

Also if you are gonna be selective with your match link posting... since I saw where you found those match links you should probably post the other game that happened at the exact same time as one of those games too.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17446702
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:36 pm
i miss you riven x
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:41 pm
i miss the old days when i used to rush this clown riven with gary in ffa bloods games =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:57 pm
Sir Polaris, as it seems that doubts of what I affirm, and also of the links that I post.
So let's do something very simple, summon your two best players, and we agree games where Riven is main in each game and you are as a live spectator.
A deal?
Case closed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:18 pm
You posted games talking about how great riven is, I just looked at them and couldnt understand why you would post them, you also posted one side of a game where he won vs 2 Eots and WOLF and failed to post the other match with the exact same teams where riven and 2 xCs lost... You are setting up a game for riven who hasent even posted here himself nor would he probably care or want to do this in the first place... and for the record.. Riven is 'okay' he isnt the best in anything... nor is he even the best player in anything within xCs itself let alone voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:25 pm
You posted games talking about how great riven is, I just looked at them and couldnt understand why you would post them, you also posted one side of a game where he won vs 2 Eots and WOLF and failed to post the other match with the exact same teams where riven and 2 xCs lost... You are setting up a game for riven who hasent even posted here himself nor would he probably care or want to do this in the first place... and for the record.. Riven is 'okay' he isnt the best in anything... nor is he even the best player in anything within xCs itself let alone voobly.

watch your language and leave riven alone!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:26 pm
TheKingOfNoobs 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:35 pm
should put kingofnoobs instead of jimmyraton in the drama queen poll =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 9:49 pm
Kingofnoobs.

Riven is Top 5 Cba and Hero player for sure. He learn everything from me. Together we almost never lost a game in Voobly.

And about Eot.. They never was good in Cba and Hero. Eot is Blood clan
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:15 pm
when you say he learned everything from you is exactly what makes people not take him seriously because you are trash 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:41 pm
when you say he learned everything from you is exactly what makes people not take him seriously because you are trash 11

So why you took Fargo into Eot ? :D He learn everything like literally everything from me, riven and detcefni. What a joke 😂
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 7 September 2018 - 10:47 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Why is everyone calling out eot now we're practically dead... such funny ****

Regardless of what fast car says; eot were good in cba when it was active (i.e 2012ish), and i don't think we've ever claimed we're top at cba hero, just better than fast car.. we play cba hero random games for fun and that's it... so what exactly are all these ramblings for?

I also don't think anyone has talked **** about riven either, so why are you licking his nuts so much? We all know he's a pretty good all round player so what exactly is your issue, you utter lunatic lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:46 pm
Why is everyone calling out eot now we're practically dead... such funny ****

Because you never even played but you're the best forum warriors. You all good english speakers and that helped you a lot in forum wars against people from all over the world. The only good map you're all decent is forum wars. Lolol

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]121314151617
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 254 posts