W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 3:41 am
Are about 40 result , do you want me to post them all? Pendejo
I Just post the most important and the link was there.

Lol, Are you threatening me, trash?
  In the TIW that I participate, the Roster of players that played are still my clan and werent smurf, tard.
Roster: demo (currently not), IllegalSk, Job, Littlemonster and me.

The truth you compete very well with Zanchy to win the prize "Who makes more stupid comments"
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 4:33 am
That tournament was random civs btw so the scores were pretty random
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 9 September 2018 - 4:39 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
24_King_ wrote:
Are about 40 result , do you want me to post them all? Pendejo
I Just post the most important and the link was there.

Lol, Are you threatening me, trash?
  In the TIW that I participate, the Roster of players that played are still my clan and werent smurf, tard.
Roster: demo (currently not), IllegalSk, Job, Littlemonster and me.

The truth you compete very well with Zanchy to win the prize "Who makes more stupid comments"
Yes there are many results and you didnt post the most important. You posted a result with Eot losing 4-1 to XceL, then showed how IC and 7th beat XceL 4-1 too. IC getting a fluke win against XceL isnt 'important' you were just trying to prove somehow in that you were better than us.

Eot_ beat Epic 3-2 lost 2-3 to dv8 and beat IC 3-0
7th lost to Epic 4-1
XceL lost 4-1 to IC

fluke results can happen since it was all random civ CBA hero.. fact is you guys cant compete with us in anything CB's or bloods.. we humiliated you 7-0 in TIW with your 'members' and demo smurfing in IC for the tournament too.... just keep your mouth closed kiddo you dont have a clue and you suck.

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/238163
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 9 September 2018 - 5:40 am
Quote:
4 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
4 members, 0 guests
[I3acI]_Army1_, [Eot_]Polaris_, SuperMess1, kinggubbers
wtf =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 6:18 am
I just post random results of the tournament , lol, you're very paranoid, you see shadows.
And I did it because of the fact that Zanchy mentions it as if it was a great achievement (when they lost vs XceL / dv8, and they beat 7th for forfeit, paranoid)

Tired of beating your members in 1v1 in my "two unique maps".

You had been slow to show off, 7-0 (90% bloods) against only demo, because he was the only one who played in clan bloods maps, even I couldnt play, big mouth.

Stop saying stupid things, demo was with his real account, until I know that you suck his balls to enter in your clan before the TIW began.
So wait in your seat, wait for your smosh tournament and stop talking about CBA / Hero, fool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 September 2018 - 6:54 am
24_King_ wrote:
I just post random results of the tournament , lol, you're very paranoid, you see shadows.
And I did it because of the fact that Zanchy mentions it as if it was a great achievement (when they lost vs XceL / dv8, and they beat 7th for forfeit, paranoid)

You had been slow to show off, 7-0 (90% bloods) against only demo, because he was the only one who played in clan bloods maps, even I couldnt play, big mouth.

Stop saying stupid things, demo was with his real account, until I know that you suck his balls to enter in your clan before the TIW began.
So wait in your seat, wait for your smosh tournament and stop talking about CBA / Hero, fool.
No you didnt post random results, you posted a result of an opponent Eot lost to and then showed how you guys beat that same team yourselves (everyone knows IC beating XceL is a total fluke) But that tournament was random civ CBA hero so there was plenty of surprising results... anytime your clan beats dv8 7th Eot XceL xCs its a fluke/surprising result though.

I guess you are lucky Eddy stopped playing AoC all together since everyone knows hes better than you in 1v1 hero.

there was 5 maps (3 of them were your teams picks) including us playing you guys in YOUR best maps (AB/Hero) we won 5 matches with 3 being IC home picks and then you guys decided to save us all the time and ran for the rest of the games.

And no I never asked demo to be in Eot for TIW.. He wouldnt even play a single map for us in TIW... unlike IC where hes your star player so you should probably get your facts right, pal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 9 September 2018 - 7:27 am
Quote:
[OCHP]gloo (13 votes [12.87%])
Percentage of vote: 12.87%
[xCs]IYIastA (13 votes [12.87%])
Percentage of vote: 12.87%
Javi__ (14 votes [13.86%])
Percentage of vote: 13.86%
[Eot_]Polaris_ (28 votes [27.72%])
Percentage of vote: 27.72%
JimmyRaton (1 votes [0.99%])
Percentage of vote: 0.99%
W0LF____ (6 votes [5.94%])
Percentage of vote: 5.94%
[dv8]OrangWuTang (4 votes [3.96%])
Percentage of vote: 3.96%
[Eot_]Zanchy____ (10 votes [9.9%])
Percentage of vote: 9.9%
[Eot_]Marvel__ (8 votes [7.92%])
Percentage of vote: 7.92%
[xCs]ViVo_ (4 votes [3.96%])
Percentage of vote: 3.96%
Quote:
[OCHP]gloo
gloo
Group: Standard Membership
Posted 1 September 2018 - 5:30 pm
This is one of the best thread i have ever seen
so do you agree with him about this, sean?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 9 September 2018 - 7:30 am
we have a winner...........its polaris
2nd place javi
3rd place fast car
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 7:39 am
Stop the paranoid
Total fluke?
Total fluke is to get the second place for a clan totally null on that map, that's a TOTAL fluke.

Hahahahaha and continue, each comment exceeds the level of stupidity to the previous.

I dont play any game, foolish.
Hero was played by Littlemonster since there was deadline and I couldnt get there.
And AB was played by demo and lost to Eddy, ignorant.
2v2 Vetz was played by demo and IlegalSk against Forgive and Alex, and they were winning the whole game but for lack of team synchronization they lost.
And The Khanz was lost because of the big difference of playing 2v3, so dont emphasize * my maps * when I didnt play, tard.

Nothing strange that you deny it, but until recently you invited him again (due to his great level in the last Random leagues), so keep the little moral that you have left,bro.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 9 September 2018 - 8:50 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
King of noobs is very, very ****ed.. Lost 7-0 to us and still talking ****.. Very special kid

Also we have never, ever invited demo to eot lol, that's quite simply a lie lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 9 September 2018 - 1:30 pm
24_King_ wrote:

Like it would have made a difference? you basically would have a negative impact on blood games; you're only hope was demo lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 supercrackRCB

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:11 pm
me gusta el paco
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 9:22 pm
Like it would have made a difference? you basically would have a negative impact on blood games; you're only hope was demo lol.

Hahaha, old kid, learn to read, your supreme leader says his clan beat me on my maps and emphasizes/show off *(CBA, AB)* when I couldnt even play, tard.

Lol, I hadnt even thought about
winning any blood, my goal was in 1v1 (1 point), 2v2 (1 point) and gain CBA / Hero in 4v4

That useless and basic are both trying to "discuss"/Humiliate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 September 2018 - 9:39 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Hahaha, old kid, learn to read, your supreme leader says his clan beat me on my maps and emphasizes/show off *(CBA, AB)* when I couldnt even play, tard.

Lol, I hadnt even thought about
winning any blood, my goal was in 1v1 (1 point), 2v2 (1 point) and gain CBA / Hero in 4v4

That useless and basic are both trying to "discuss"/Humiliate.
why pick those maps then? and maybe you should talk to your old friend javi who told me himself you mentioned using smurfs in TIW 11.

Even if you were to win your 1v1 map (IC pick) you needed to also win the decider to actually win the point... instead we won both 1v1/2v2 set (our picks and your own home picks) and then you guys picked your TG map vs us and we won that too and afterwards your clan decided they didnt want to play any further games. As gary said even if you didnt show up for the tournament games it wouldnt have made a single bit of difference as we would of still walked all over you.

Stay in your lane and stop talking about us, ty.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Theonn

Posted 9 September 2018 - 11:48 pm
I have a hard time deciding between Jimmy and Polaris. Vote for Jimmy for being more maricon when he loses in the game. ;3rd ;good ;good

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]151617
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 254 posts