W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 7:45 pm
24_King_ wrote:
When I wanted to be part of Eot? Leave drugs,crazy.

I'll just tell you and I'll repeat you , stop talking about CBA / Hero when you cant even reach 17+ playing alone.
Concentrate on smosh.
So good that you have enough self-esteem to say so many inconsistencies

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:00 pm
24_King_ wrote:
When I wanted to be part of Eot? Leave drugs,crazy.

I'll just tell you and I'll repeat you , stop talking about CBA / Hero when you cant even reach 17+ playing alone.
Concentrate on smosh.
So good that you have enough self-esteem to say so many inconsistencies
your entire life goal is to join eot man.. all the hate you are feeling now is fueled by the fact you are never gonna be good enough to make it in eot.. it also must hurt I could recruit your entire tiw core and current core of members if I wanted to leave you with nothing. Lucky for you I have a heart and I don't want to embarrass you in such a ****ty way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:40 pm
your entire life goal is to join eot man.. all the hate you are feeling now is fueled by the fact you are never gonna be good enough to make it in eot.. it also must hurt I could recruit your entire tiw core and current core of members if I wanted to leave you with nothing. Lucky for you I have a heart and I don't want to embarrass you in such a ****ty way.
Stop the lies, ffs.
Hate is tell you the truth?
Do you think the world revolves around Eot? Trash.
Get down from the cloud.
You're very funny, since you sucked the balls of Demo for almost a year(and more), he sent me the screenshoot, baby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:44 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:48 pm
1v1 bloods Sean Vs king bo 21
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:50 pm
You can keep saying whatever you want.. if I wanted demo to be in eot he would join us without hesitation but I feel too bad for you to take away your star player just to become a backup player in eot... keep talking though and I will bring all your core members to eot.. just like when I brought Danub to a much better team and got him away from you. Be lucky I can show compassion to such a low life and don't want to see your clan die and fall into nothing... so I give you this gift from me to you
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 10 September 2018 - 9:06 pm
=v
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:13 pm
King vs Sean 1v1. Some serious beef goin on here
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 11 September 2018 - 12:22 am by Brytiago
Stupid noobs. First of all, all of you are all perfect clowns. I Beat many xCs members, Eot Members, Dv8 members, etc and individual players like kingofnoobs in both 1v1 and tgs and I don't go around bragging. The funny thing about Eot is that they always stack full team vs average 1900s and stay there playing until they get their streaks, but when a decent team arrives of semi pro players and 2.1k+ they leave once they start to get bashed. I have seen Veni rush an enemy, making their team lose, and blame his team mates. That guy is complete garbage when it comes to tg. I also seen Zanchy feeding with japan and making his team mate Totoro who had sarra (back when he was in eot) lose and blame. Zanchy is such a hipocrite when it comes to winning/losing. I have records of me beating him under 20 mins (10 mins real time) but when he wins he feels so superior, but fills his losses with excuses. Also, I have screen shots of Eddy asking me to save 1v1 games and later he joined Eot. Ber and playmobil are also a prime example of eot ways. I smurfed these clowns who where bashing noobs with 4 fmt nd they booted me because I turned the tables around with 1700 team and my superior thinking. All these Eots always bring up where people come from to make them feel bad, but in truth they are the scum here. You guys feel so much authority because you got other ****s to support you. Like really I am pretty sure you are all grown men with saggy balls and dead **** arguing with kids like Kingofnoobs. I really don't care about the situation king has with you, but most of the stuff he said is true. Unlike you "high society" pieces of crap, some players can't always completw their end of the bargain because of their situation. For example, in my whole life I have only been able to play in three tournaments. When I was younger my parents wouldn't let me play much or I had a lot of homework. Now that I am old I study for my career and work. That is me living in the United States. Now think of people who are not as priveldge. Tournaments don't mean much because not everyone can play or many of the tournaments were won when the majority of people didn't even know how to patrol. Just take Danub, FastCar (I remember this clown when I was bearly learning the game), playmobil, etc for example with ridiculous win/loss ratios bashing noobs and teaming with 1600 smurfs to obtain that 2.4+ mark. Now these clowns don't even have decent ratios.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 11 September 2018 - 1:08 am
Brytiago wrote:
Stupid noobs. First of all, all of you are all perfect clowns. I Beat many xCs members, Eot Members, Dv8 members, etc and individual players like kingofnoobs in both 1v1 and tgs and I don't go around bragging. The funny thing about Eot is that they always stack full team vs average 1900s and stay there playing until they get their streaks, but when a decent team arrives of semi pro players and 2.1k+ they leave once they start to get bashed. I have seen Veni rush an enemy, making their team lose, and blame his team mates. That guy is complete garbage when it comes to tg. I also seen Zanchy feeding with japan and making his team mate Totoro who had sarra (back when he was in eot) lose and blame. Zanchy is such a hipocrite when it comes to winning/losing. I have records of me beating him under 20 mins (10 mins real time) but when he wins he feels so superior, but fills his losses with excuses. Also, I have screen shots of Eddy asking me to save 1v1 games and later he joined Eot. Ber and playmobil are also a prime example of eot ways. I smurfed these clowns who where bashing noobs with 4 fmt nd they booted me because I turned the tables around with 1700 team and my superior thinking. All these Eots always bring up where people come from to make them feel bad, but in truth they are the scum here. You guys feel so much authority because you got other ****s to support you. Like really I am pretty sure you are all grown men with saggy balls and dead **** arguing with kids like Kingofnoobs. I really don't care about the situation king has with you, but most of the stuff he said is true. Unlike you "high society" pieces of crap, some players can't always completw their end of the bargain because of their situation. For example, in my whole life I have only been able to play in three tournaments. When I was younger my parents wouldn't let me play much or I had a lot of homework. Now that I am old I study for my career and work. That is me living in the United States. Now think of people who are not as priveldge. Tournaments don't mean much because not everyone can play or many of the tournaments were won when the majority of people didn't even know how to patrol. Just take Danub, FastCar (I remember this clown when I was bearly learning the game), playmobil, etc for example with ridiculous win/loss ratios bashing noobs and teaming with 1600 smurfs to obtain that 2.4+ mark. Now these clowns don't even have decent ratios.

Andy <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 September 2018 - 3:44 am
Brytiago wrote:
Wow thats a mammoth of a post.. you start by talking about how you dont brag and your first sentence and most of the following sentences are you bragging or over exaggerating your very few accomplishments in this game.

blah blah blah blah usual CBA/dodgeball weak player talking down on players who are far better than he is and everyone knows it.

So your excuse is about how you couldnt make the time because of homework and or school when mostly every tournament is done over several hours on a weekend? On this account you are using right now you have about 3000 games played alone, I know for a fact you have plenty of smurfs too but your EXCUSE for not showing up to play in tournaments to prove yourself is that you need to study? 11.

Oddly enough there hasent been a whole lot of dodgeball tournaments held but you seem to be able to make those just fine... I'm also sorry that the only CB tournament you attended you lost in the final to an Eot (Eddy) I can see why you would try and talk down on him when hes not here knowing how much better hes always been than you.

Since you liked to talk so much about people noob bashing and going for streaks.. maybe you shouldnt make yourself into such a hypocrite about it?
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124268350/Ratings/games/profile/124268350/287
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 11 September 2018 - 6:04 am by Brytiago
Lol I knew you were going to bring that up but I have nothing to hide that is why I can easily talk again trash people. All those games including the ones in 1500 tgs I play in are when its literally 2 am after I have time to play. There are hardly any players lol I play anything I want that is why I don't have a big mouth to have a "high class player" status like you think you do. & u really think I care about accomplishments or anything about this game? If i did I would have 6k posts like you, you low life. I will gladly be willing to show you the recs of how I bash your clan mates. Anyways, i won't go further on with ****s like you. May the blood of Kingofnoobs and Gloo fill your heart with peace.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Edited 11 September 2018 - 8:00 am by JimmyRaton
we all know polaris is retart when his friend is javi
tell me who ya friend is and i'll tell bout ya
kingofnoobs is the real deal coz he don givva fack bout javi

Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 11 September 2018 - 8:04 am by Playerpro123
So teaming with 1600 players helps you to get 2400 :D You can be noob but if you team few games with 1600 youll get 2400 k :D You could team with anyone in the planet but you will never even get 2300 rate ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213141516[17]
Displaying 241 - 254 out of 254 posts