[xCs]ViVo_
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 8 September 2018 - 9:43 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 8 September 2018 - 9:45 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
24_King_ wrote:
Dont say such absurd excuses.
Zanchy, B3r have been very active in the last 3 years.
Eddy, Veni, Forgive were active this year for quite some time.
And I mean in both CBA and Hero maps.

Obviously Eot_ are practically only Bloods

Just said the reality about the most popular maps since 3 years or more.

I'm not reading your nonsense posts but I can confirm a) I've been active b) I've not been in Eot_ for anywhere near 3 years, more like 1-1 and a bit and c) any games you've posted were selective, biased and not a fair representation.

The great egos you talk about are justified in my opinion anyway; Eddy has proven himself to be an all time top CBA Hero 1v1 player, called out and destroyed many 'top' players, Veni just doesn't have an ego but even if he did has been considered a top CBA player for as long as I can remember and that transfer well to Hero. My ego stems from a basis/presence in all maps at top level, consistently placing and winning tournaments across rcb, cba, hero, bloods and alternative; not to mention (at many times) being top of every CS - Overall ladder rate ever made since beginning of IGZ.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say/prove, my guess is that Eot have a weak CBA Hero team, my response would be a) we've never lost a significant amount more games than we have won as a team b) we rarely play as a team nowdays and c) we did get 2nd place in the only 4v4 CBA Hero clan tournament.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:51 pm
I'm not sure what you were trying to say/prove, my guess is that Eot have a weak CBA Hero team, my response would be a) we've never lost a significant amount more games than we have won as a team b) we rarely play as a team nowdays and c) we did get 2nd place in the only 4v4 CBA Hero clan tournament.

Didn't only two clans really participate in that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 8 September 2018 - 10:39 pm
Tournament wins mean nothing
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eagl3s_Scorp

Edited 8 September 2018 - 10:47 pm by Eagl3s_Scorp
;huh
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 9 September 2018 - 12:30 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Didn't only two clans really participate in that?

No like 8 did but admittedly only 3-4 were decent / worthy of winning. In any case I'm just making a point that even if we don't have the best CBA Hero team, we don't have a weak one lol King just sees 1-2 games maybe where it went bad or civ rape or w/e and assumes that's how it always is/was.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 1:40 am
F: Hey Gary, how are you?

G: I am the best of all time, I am the king of rcb, I won everything

F: But Gary, I'm asking about your personal status

G: Nobody has more medals than me, I am the Viper of Cs, you need kneel in front of me, insect.

Ridicule, who is asking you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:28 am
24_King_ wrote:
F: Hey Gary, how are you?

G: I am the best of all time, I am the king of rcb, I won everything

F: But Gary, I'm asking about your personal status

G: Nobody has more medals than me, I am the Viper of Cs, you need kneel in front of me, insect.

Ridicule, who is asking you?

I've said none of that, you're trying to slate our CBA Hero team, I'm simply responding lol...

*Also FYI alphabetically it goes F then G, then H not G F G.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:32 am
a) we've never lost a significant amount more games than we have won as a team b) we rarely play as a team nowdays and c) we did get 2nd place in the only 4v4 CBA Hero clan tournament.

A) 80% of their games were against players of very low level and skill, when entered stacks of dv8, xCs or good teams, strangely came out running and fighting each other.

B) I already said this in the causes 11

C) 1111111111111111111 rofl, I cant believe at the level of imbecile you can get.

You mean this tournament: https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246219?

Where 7th didnt care and lost two rounds for forfeit and against dv8 (Unbeaten winner) and against Eot( For his good luck) casually rofl.

Score XceL 4 - 1 Eot

Score 'IC' 4 - 1 XceL

Score 7th 4 - 1 XceL

Link of Rounds :): https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/90856

Not to mention that i participate with a very scarce and regular team.

So you're very funny dear Gary, try to inflate and overestimate 2nd place (for 7th's indifference) obtained.

Mature, old boy.

Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:34 am
The fact I won that tournament kinda devalues finishing second gary.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:43 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
The fact I won that tournament kinda devalues finishing second gary.
Masta Team > Sean Team
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 September 2018 - 2:56 am
24_King_ wrote:
A) 80% of their games were against players of very low level and skill, when entered stacks of dv8, xCs or good teams, strangely came out running and fighting each other.

B) I already said this in the causes 11

C) 1111111111111111111 rofl, I cant believe at the level of imbecile you can get.

You mean this tournament: https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246219?

Where 7th didnt care and lost two rounds for forfeit and against dv8 (Unbeaten winner) and against Eot( For his good luck) casually rofl.

Score XceL 4 - 1 Eot

Score 'IC' 4 - 1 XceL

Score 7th 4 - 1 XceL

Link of Rounds :): https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/90856

Not to mention that i participate with a very scarce and regular team.

So you're very funny dear Gary, try to inflate and overestimate 2nd place (for 7th's indifference) obtained.

Mature, old boy.
so you guys beat xcel 4-1 ? We beat you 4-1 So I really don't see your point at all 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 September 2018 - 3:02 am
7th lost 4-1 to epic.. weird results can happen. And sorry I re read.. we beat IC 3-0.. then you guys forfeit and ran for the remaining games
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 9 September 2018 - 3:02 am
so you guys beat xcel 4-1 ? We beat you 4-1 So I really don't see your point at all 11
Hahahahahahaha proud of that?
you're good at acting like an ad hominem, my little friend.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 September 2018 - 3:10 am
I didn't bring up the results you absolute stupid ****. But if you are gonna bring them up you should mention all results for context... or should I just link the tiw thread to us dismantling your clan You had full of Smurfs?

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]14151617
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 254 posts