Posted 8 December 2020 - 3:21 pm
how many people here believe in Qanon?
just out of curiosity
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 December 2020 - 8:00 pm
how many people here believe in Qanon?
just out of curiosity
Nothing that I speak of is based on Qanon. I've heard about it but never actually read any Qanon theories.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 December 2020 - 8:09 pm
May be everyone pee in the pool, but you do it from the diving board.

That's the reason why I am here.

I don't hate Donald. Why should I ? Everybody is able to see what kind of human being he is.

You like videos as favourite source of your superior wisdom? I have one for you. Watch it and tell me what you see/is important for you.

Than we could start a debate. Other people and companies pay me, you get it for free.

Make your statement. So i do.

A debate is a battlefield...

But your present strategy is simple. Discredit your opponent to rule the climate of opinion. The way you like it. Over and over again. Donnie like it too ....
What video do you have? I showed you a surveillance video unedited that happened on election night in Georgia. You kept telling us that no evidence was found and when I showed you actual evidence you refused to watch the video. You aren't open minded to the fact you might be wrong. You just think anyone that thinks the opposite of you is a conspiracy theorist. I watched election night and have stayed up to date ever since with whats happening. I know what the left media is feeding people and I know what the right media is saying as well.

You can't debate me with on anything Amon. I know you arent informed on Policy or know what Joe Biden is known for or even what Trump is known for.

Here's another video just for you. This is what CNN does to people who are democrats (yes that means they are in the same party as Joe Biden) but speak out against Joe Biden's cabinet picks... and you actually think the media isnt bias against conservatives when they do this to other liberals?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 8 December 2020 - 10:47 pm by MMO_Executioner
+chris@voobly wrote:
The rest of the world caught up to America, and certain countries even surpassed America in becoming the greatest in something. For example, Finland is the happiest, Sweden leads the world in the freedom index, and life expectancy is the highest in Japan.

America is way behind in affordable healthcare, mass shootings, incarceration rate, poverty, racism, minimum wage, police brutality, inequality, higher education, safety, and the list goes on and on. Remember the ideals in the declaration of Independence? Equality, life, freedom, and happiness. The US does not rank in the top 10 for any of these aspects.

Chris you seem to be the next person below Torm. Im wondering if we are getting a non partizan opinion from you. According to the advertising I see on Voobly you are selling advertising through Google. And Google is all against Trump. It shows in their bias and sensorship for Trump and their full out letting anyone say anything for Biden and not show the truth about Joe biden and his sons. But i dont have to tell you about his corruption, its been all over the news in Australia. As far as minumum wage, well the democrats had full control of the presidency, congress and the senate during the Osama / Obama reign. Did they raise the minumum wage no but they did pass Obama care with a ton of lies and take our tax return money if we didnt buy it. You wanna talk about affordable health care, ok. Obama care was passed with the lie of calling it the affordable health care act. Was suppose to keep health care cost down blah blah bull****. My brother who has a handicapped daughter that will have to be taking care of all her life. Prior to Obamacare he paid $500.00 a month for his familys healthcare insurance. After Obamacare he now pays $1000.00 a month through Obamacare. And he has no choice to but to take it cause he has a special needs child. And as far as higher education, theres plenty of it for everyone but white people. And its free for all other races but white people. As far as bad cops, sure they exist and theres bad bobbies also isnt there.? Are you telling me that racism doesnt exist in your country? If you are then that would be a lie. Democrats are suppose to be the labor party. Bill Clinton a democrat president that I voted for in the 90s turned out to be one corrupt pos. I owned a roofing company in silicon valley in the 90s. I watched on the news Bill Clinton sign NAFTA in which he signed millions of jobs away out of this country in one stroke of his pen. It was then I knew he and the democrats are corrupt. Him a democrat for the labor party sign away massive amounts of jobs. Now its all clear with him being part of the Geroge Soros bunch.

Great this country is no longer, thanks to the democrats, google, facebook, all the corrupt media. It will be shown in the future that the Chinese let the corna virus lose on the world only in a attempt to put Biden in office.

Ill add more later if Google doesnt tell you to ban me. I gtg
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 8 December 2020 - 10:56 pm
@stridi?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 9 December 2020 - 1:18 am
Más Estados que se unen a la demanda de Texas en el Tribunal Supremo:
Louisiana
Arkansas
Alabama
Florida
Kentucky
Mississippi
South Carolina
South Dakota

a buscarla al angulo biden ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 9 December 2020 - 1:21 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 bool_

Posted 9 December 2020 - 3:47 am
not all..only bigots!

both trump and modi, let them go. world will be better
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 9 December 2020 - 10:56 am by +chris@voobly
Chris you seem to be the next person below Torm. Im wondering if we are getting a non partizan opinion from you. According to the advertising I see on Voobly you are selling advertising through Google. And Google is all against Trump. It shows in their bias and sensorship for Trump and their full out letting anyone say anything for Biden and not show the truth about Joe biden and his sons. But i dont have to tell you about his corruption, its been all over the news in Australia.
I am not an US citizens, so it's always difficult getting the same picture like someone who lives and works in the US. As an European citizen I can however tell you, that the way how elections in the USA work, is highly questionable to us and should be reformed.

Here are a few examples:
  • you have way too less polling stations in certain states / areas with long queues
  • not everyone does an identity card or driver license card (too expensive for some)
  • elections were held during the week where most people have to work
  • people who have reoffended in the past have no right to vote (in certain states)
  • people who are in prison have no right to vote (in all states)
  • "the winner takes it all" is also highly undemocratic

And then of course the situation with your media in the USA. You cannot expect media being neutral or independent, if they are owned by private individuals / companies. The Washington Post for example is owned by Jeff Bezos (Amazon). In Germany for example we have both, private media (who are against minimum wages, certain political parties etc.) and a public-service media which is truly neutral (kind of). Even better, it is run as an independent nonprofit institution, which is founded by all federal states of Germany.

As far as minumum wage, well the democrats had full control of the presidency, congress and the senate during the Osama / Obama reign. Did they raise the minumum wage no but they did pass Obama care with a ton of lies and take our tax return money if we didnt buy it.
Don't get me wrong, I am neither supporting the Republicans nor the Democrats in your country. I my opinion, you guys need a third and perhaps a fourth political party becoming strong enough, so Republicans / Democrats finally consider changing their politics. From my point of view, they are doing exactly the same. There are just different names, different lobbyists and organizations that benefit if they are in charge. Nothing that would help the majority of Americans.

You wanna talk about affordable health care, ok. Obama care was passed with the lie of calling it the affordable health care act. Was suppose to keep health care cost down blah blah bull****. My brother who has a handicapped daughter that will have to be taking care of all her life. Prior to Obamacare he paid $500.00 a month for his familys healthcare insurance. After Obamacare he now pays $1000.00 a month through Obamacare. And he has no choice to but to take it cause he has a special needs child.
Don't we wall agree, that healthcare should be free for everyone and that the government has the responsibility, that healthcare can be afforded by everyone? This is already the case in most Western countries, e. g. Central Europe and Canada.

And as far as higher education, theres plenty of it for everyone but white people. And its free for all other races but white people.
What I said about free healthcare also goes for higher education. Everyone should have the ability to go to college / university without paying hundreds of thousands of dollars.

As far as bad cops, sure they exist and theres bad bobbies also isnt there.? Are you telling me that racism doesnt exist in your country? If you are then that would be a lie.
Of course we have them, plenty of them. The difference lies in the way how we are dealing with the situation. We don't have police officers shooting people on the streets. And of course, we also have racist people here, but only few of them own guns and even way less of them shoot people on the streets. We also don't have problem here, that every citizens owns a gun. In 2017, more than 40k people have died by gun death in the USA (which is a new record of the past 20 years). We don't even reach those numbers when we sum up the past ten years.

Democrats are suppose to be the labor party. Bill Clinton a democrat president that I voted for in the 90s turned out to be one corrupt pos. I owned a roofing company in silicon valley in the 90s. I watched on the news Bill Clinton sign NAFTA in which he signed millions of jobs away out of this country in one stroke of his pen. It was then I knew he and the democrats are corrupt. Him a democrat for the labor party sign away massive amounts of jobs. Now its all clear with him being part of the Geroge Soros bunch.
Well, guess why no one in Europe wanted to sign TTIP and TISA with you guys. We have seen what happened in the US, after Clinton signed NAFTA with Canada and Mexico. And again, no offense, but the Democrats are no labor party. You guys have no labor party anymore. But you need one, a strong left-wing political party, so Republicans and Democrats reconsider their politics again.

Great this country is no longer, thanks to the democrats, google, facebook, all the corrupt media. It will be shown in the future that the Chinese let the corna virus lose on the world only in a attempt to put Biden in office.
Well, privacy is another problem you guys have, especially with companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc. :/

Privacy violations are not necessarily criminal, but they can be. (They can be a prelude to identity theft, for example.) In the United States, most privacy violations are legal. People do not own their own data. If a credit bureau or a marketing research firm collects data about you— your personal habits, your buying patterns, your financial status, your physical health—it can sell it to anyone who wants it without your knowledge or consent. It's different elsewhere. Privacy laws in much of Europe (including the European Union), Taiwan, New Zealand, and Canada are more restrictive.

The GDPR only exists, because companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc. won't respect our laws. And even worse, they are not even paying their taxes here. *sigh*

Ill add more later if Google doesnt tell you to ban me. I gtg
That remains to be seen. ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 December 2020 - 12:32 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I am not an US citizens, so it's always difficult getting the same picture like someone who lives and works in the US. As an European citizen I can however tell you, that the way how elections in the USA work, is highly questionable to us and should be reformed.

Here are a few examples:
  • you have way too less polling stations in certain states / areas with long queues
  • not everyone does an identity card or driver license card (too expensive for some)
  • elections were held during the week where most people have to work
  • people who have reoffended in the past have no right to vote (in certain states)
  • people who are in prison have no right to vote (in all states)
  • "the winner takes it all" is also highly undemocratic

And then of course the situation with your media in the USA. You cannot expect media being neutral or independent, if they are owned by private individuals / companies. The Washington Post for example is owned by Jeff Bezos (Amazon). In Germany for example we have both, private media (who are against minimum wages, certain political parties etc.) and a public-service media which is truly neutral (kind of). Even better, it is run as an independent nonprofit institution, which is founded by all federal states of Germany.

Not gonna lie I am actually impressed with how much you know about what is going on. Seeing as Amon's native language is german and he doesn't have 2 brain cells to put together to form coherent sentences I was kind of expecting you were also very ignorant about US policy and election laws.

To your point:
- Elections have always been done and finished on election day with very minimal mail in & absentee ballots and states have never had issues with the results being done and finished on election night. This year they decided to send out extra millions of ballots pretty much everywhere. Multiple went to certain people, some went to the wrong people, some went to someone's house that no longer lives there or doesn't live in the same state. I dont think the amount of polling locations was the problem, it was the mess of ballots that were out of control for a Presidential Election.
- Voting ID should be a requirement, some states like Pennsylvania had almost no voting requirements. No ID, No signature needed among just a few of the main things.
- Election Day is the same day every 4 years so I dont think the day really mattered. As I said it's never been an issue.
- Some states are still counting ballots and finishing house races more than 1 month later. I'm sure you see the problem with that.

Again another thing that you touched on which I've said numerous amounts of times. The braindead people that use this forum think saying the media owns certain companies & groups and show bias and dont report on certain things if it doesn't fit their narrative is a 'conspiracy theory' It's an actual fact. CNN - MSNBC - WashingtonPost - NYT - ABC along with many other newspaper outlets and media companies are all owned by silicon valley execs like Jeff Bezo's.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 December 2020 - 1:37 pm

Spreading misleading informations and your tinfoil hat theories isn't a sign of a well informed person.

But what can you expect from someone who was allowed to **** in every corner as a child and calls it super liberal.

What nature once messed up, you can't correct it by beating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 9 December 2020 - 2:19 pm by +chris@voobly
Not gonna lie I am actually impressed with how much you know about what is going on. Seeing as Amon's native language is german and he doesn't have 2 brain cells to put together to form coherent sentences I was kind of expecting you were also very ignorant about US policy and election laws.
My wife is American and my parents in-law are from Texas. Most of the things mentioned in this thread are not so unfamiliar.

To your point:
- Elections have always been done and finished on election day with very minimal mail in & absentee ballots and states have never had issues with the results being done and finished on election night. This year they decided to send out extra millions of ballots pretty much everywhere. Multiple went to certain people, some went to the wrong people, some went to someone's house that no longer lives there or doesn't live in the same state. I dont think the amount of polling locations was the problem, it was the mess of ballots that were out of control for a Presidential Election.
- Voting ID should be a requirement, some states like Pennsylvania had almost no voting requirements. No ID, No signature needed among just a few of the main things.
- Election Day is the same day every 4 years so I dont think the day really mattered. As I said it's never been an issue.
- Some states are still counting ballots and finishing house races more than 1 month later. I'm sure you see the problem with that.
Indeed. Hard to believe, that you have to deal with such problems in the USA.

Here in Germany, even smaller "cities" (< 40.000 inhabitants) have six or more polling stations which are run by employees of the township. Every poll station, does have up to ten or more voluntary citizens who later help counting and of course keep an eye on the whole voting process. Election day is always a Sunday between 8 am and 6 pm, and they start counting the ballots after 6 pm when the polling stations officially close - for usual, we have the election result two hours later and the official result next day. Citizens show their identity card at the polling station and get a ballot on paper, where they can vote for their candidate and/or political party using a pen in a polling booth. Ballots by mail also have become more and more popular here, mostly requested by older people who live in nursing home / hospital. It works as following, you go to your local township with your identity card and/or letter of attorney and then you receive the ballot several days later by mail. Every citizen does have the right to watch them counting, once the polling stations are closed.

Again another thing that you touched on which I've said numerous amounts of times. The braindead people that use this forum think saying the media owns certain companies & groups and show bias and dont report on certain things if it doesn't fit their narrative is a 'conspiracy theory' It's an actual fact. CNN - MSNBC - WashingtonPost - NYT - ABC along with many other newspaper outlets and media companies are all owned by silicon valley execs like Jeff Bezo's.
It gets even worse, if the media is already owned by only a few influential individuals who own all those companies. During the minimum wage debate here in Germany, the media was claiming that a minimum wage would cause hundreds of thousands jobless people and that all companies would immediately leave the country and other crap -- and they found plenty of politicians supporting them. The truth was actually, nothing happened after the minimum wage was introduced, just all those companies moaning, who now had to pay minimum wages.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 December 2020 - 2:33 pm
Spreading misleading informations and your tinfoil hat theories isn't a sign of a well informed person.

But what can you expect from someone who was allowed to **** in every corner as a child and calls it super liberal.

What nature once messed up, you can't correct it by beating.
Again with nothing to add as always. Nothing I said was misleading. If you're gonna say something like that you need to atleast explain which part im misinformed on and what the correct version is (in your world) You dont know anything about policy - law or mostly anything besides 'my media told me trump is bad' You dont even know what you're arguing for or against. You're the ultimate **** on misinformation because you cant even provide a single piece of backing information to anything you say.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 December 2020 - 2:49 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Indeed. Hard to believe, that you have to deal with such problems in the USA.
Here in Germany, even smaller "cities" (< 40.000 inhabitants) have six or more polling stations which are run by employees of the township. Every poll station, does have up to ten or more voluntary citizens who later help counting and of course keep an eye on the whole voting process. Election day is always a Sunday between 8 am and 6 pm, and they start counting the ballots after 6 pm when the polling stations officially close - for usual, we have the election result two hours later and the official result next day. Citizens show their identity card at the polling station and get a ballot on paper, where they can vote for their candidate and/or political party using a pen in a polling booth. Ballots by mail also have become more and more popular here, mostly requested by older people who live in nursing home / hospital. It works as following, you go to your local township with your identity card and/or letter of attorney and then you receive the ballot several days later by mail. Every citizen does have the right to watch them counting, once the polling stations are closed.
Canada does elections similar to Germany with paper ballots. US law is all computerized and using voting systems. Democrats in 2017-2019 have been making a narrative that computer systems cost Hillary the election in 2016 and they were manipulated. Now that they think Joe biden won all of them are quiet and dont say a word.

In the US mail-in ballots are sent to anyone. Even people that didnt request them which is part of the lawsuit that is happening now among many other election & constitutional issues. This US election no matter who wins will go down as one of the sloppiest and huge **** up elections probably in history and they need to fix things really fast so that future elections don't end up this same way as well where half the country thinks the other half stole the election no matter the winner.
+chris@voobly wrote:
It gets even worse, if the media is already owned by only a few influential individuals who own all those companies. During the minimum wage debate here in Germany, the media was claiming that a minimum wage would cause hundreds of thousands jobless people and that all companies would immediately leave the country and other crap -- and they found plenty of politicians supporting them. The truth was actually, nothing happened after the minimum wage was introduced, just all those companies moaning, who now had to pay minimum wages.
As far as US policy goes I feel a minimum wage would kill smaller businesses especially if it's country based and every single state has the same $15 minimum wage. It should be state based as $15 in Iowa is way different to $15 in New York for example. I mean you already know the media is owned by a few of the silicon valley elite. You aren't even American and you know these things so clearly all it takes is for someone to do their own research and they will find the facts for themselves.

Link | Reply | Quote
«891011121314151617[18]19202122232425262728»
Displaying 256 - 270 out of 968 posts