TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 MegaMillion

Edited 7 December 2020 - 6:45 am by MegaMillion
Kwin,

Believe me, not everyone in the world is a troll like you. I haven't heard anything intellectual coming out of you. This election is far from over no matter what the news is having you caving in to whatever propaganda agenda they have you staged for. Don't count your chickens before it hatches. Trust me, President Trump aint dumb like you think. He's already ahead of this game. The proof is right in your face, but you dumbfounded corrupted officials, anti-Trump or probably anti-Americans are denying it. How much evidence does it need to constitute a voting fraud? 1 vote? 2 votes? or 1million votes with a check? You do realize tampering with voting integrity is a treason, don't you. Meanwhile, just enjoy the show CNN put on for Biden/Harris with a pretend presidential speech. Oh, don't worry about America. We are already world super power. Don't be jealous. Don't be hating because I just told you the truth. We got this together once we put the crooks in jail. You just need to worry about your own country and what you're going to have for lunch tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSi36iozFs
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 December 2020 - 10:36 am
Oh, don't worry about America. We are already world super power. Don't be jealous. Don't be hating because I just told you the truth. We got this together once we put the crooks in jail. You just need to worry about your own country and what you're going to have for lunch tomorrow.
The rest of the world caught up to America, and certain countries even surpassed America in becoming the greatest in something. For example, Finland is the happiest, Sweden leads the world in the freedom index, and life expectancy is the highest in Japan.

America is way behind in affordable healthcare, mass shootings, incarceration rate, poverty, racism, minimum wage, police brutality, inequality, higher education, safety, and the list goes on and on. Remember the ideals in the declaration of Independence? Equality, life, freedom, and happiness. The US does not rank in the top 10 for any of these aspects.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Erasure

Posted 7 December 2020 - 12:19 pm
The weirdest part is that vvkasper and mmo_executioner think Trump is popular outside of USA.
Is this what One America News Network told you?

In all honesty.. USA is still the leading country in the world, but it's on a timer.
China will inevitably take over. Maybe even EU.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 7 December 2020 - 3:10 pm
Polaris, so it is fair for CNN to spew their skewered news for the Lefties and not fair for OAN to spew their news for the Righties in their defense? Okay...thanks for the logic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 3:33 pm
Polaris, so it is fair for CNN to spew their skewered news for the Lefties and not fair for OAN to spew their news for the Righties in their defense? Okay...thanks for the logic.
I'm saying anyone that has seen CNN knows that it is left propaganda and has a very clear bias for liberals. These guys in this thread like amon/kwin are dumb foreigners who have just heard all the trump is bad and dont actually have a brain or think for themselves. OAN is the same as CNN and just for the right so anyone trying to link people to CNN articles or news coverage is the same as someone linking to OAN as far as im concerned. News media is supposed to unbiased and tell you all of the news which is something that just doesn't happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 7 December 2020 - 9:09 pm by MegaMillion
Chris and Erasure,

I'm not about to continue to stray from the original topic of Biden Vs Trump by shooting bullets off my keyboard aimlessly at trolls that are anti-American sentimentalists. I don't think whatever I say will be taken into account to support the validity of an argument. And I don't feel like writing an essay to support every comment I make as a rebuttal. I'm going to leave an implication of this notion and you can discern from here:

You can measure a country by its greatness by how many people wanting to come to your country rather than by how many people wanting to leave your country. This is the very essence of why President Trump is putting up the walls in America and make it harder for aliens to obtain Visa to enter America. And you're going to convince me how great China is. True, its economy is booming, but their people is still starving. America still has the world's largest buying power and bargaining power. That should say a lot about it's power stance in the world, and I shouldn't have to mention our military prowness. US militia is so advanced that it can stand take up to the next 7 world super power, and US will still win. It is inconceivable that US also has space military defense.

I'm going to leave you with this thought. From here, you can fill in all the facts all you want to make your graph look good. Discern this for yourself of how Great America is! And the world envies it! I bet you everytime you turn on your news, you hear about America everyday. That's how important America plays a role in the world economy and military power.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]ZanchyI_

Posted 7 December 2020 - 7:55 pm
You're all noobs and I challenge any of you to smosh 1v1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 December 2020 - 1:20 am
Chris and Erasure,

---

You can measure a country by its greatness by how many people wanting to come to your country rather than by how many people wanting to leave your country. This is the very essence of why President Trump is putting up the walls in America and make it harder for aliens to obtain Visa to enter America. ...

An inconvenient truth. Donald Trump's Scottish mother was a low-earning migrant. This type of an alien which Donald don't accept in the USA. :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 December 2020 - 2:39 am
I'm saying anyone that has seen CNN knows that it is left propaganda and has a very clear bias for liberals. These guys in this thread like amon/kwin are dumb foreigners who have just heard all the trump is bad and dont actually have a brain or think for themselves. OAN is the same as CNN and just for the right so anyone trying to link people to CNN articles or news coverage is the same as someone linking to OAN as far as im concerned. News media is supposed to unbiased and tell you all of the news which is something that just doesn't happen.

The vital problem with you is that informations does not seem to reach your brain or they will be incorrectly processed. Please don't feel so insecure, it's not your fault.

There's no point for democracy when you are celebrating your ignorance and don't accept the majority rule.

Again, there is no fraud. You are following fables. It's really scary. The faith of fraud is being fancied over fact.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 December 2020 - 4:02 am
The vital problem with you is that informations does not seem to reach your brain or they will be incorrectly processed. Please don't feel so insecure, it's not your fault.

There's no point for democracy when you are celebrating your ignorance and don't accept the majority rule.

Again, there is no fraud. You are following fables. It's really scary. The faith of fraud is being fancied over fact.
Amon I dont know why you keep coming back. You clearly don't do any research for yourself. You hate Trump because of things you see on the TV that are fed to you and then you talk about them. You cant debate with me over Biden & Trump on Policy past/present. You are a typical low information trump hater and I totally understand the one aspect of Trump that people hate but most things you hate Trump for like Racism, xenophobia etc you can say about Biden as well.

Also I will say it again. 'Voter Fraud' is not a conspiracy theory that Trump & his supporters made up. It is something that democrats put into the world 4 years ago after Hillary lost to Trump and they needed excuses for the loss. Russia & Voter fraud (machines being manipulated) was their reasoning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 8 December 2020 - 4:18 am
There is no fraud...
If there was fraud, the whole world would know ir
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 December 2020 - 4:31 am
+kwin wrote:
There is no fraud...
If there was fraud, the whole world would know ir
Cases aren't made in a day Kwin... and no the world wouldn't know about it, thats the point. All mainstream media had full time coverage of russia & voter fraud 4 years ago when everyone was accusing Trump of cheating the election and now all the democrats and companies like WashingtonPost/NYT/CNN/MSNBC/ABC/VICE etc who put together articles and news reports are saying the election was free & fair and there's no base to any of the claims. You dont follow politics enough to understand whats going on behind the scenes and what your media feeds you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 8 December 2020 - 6:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBD0JpeKEw
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 8 December 2020 - 12:00 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Amon I dont know why you keep coming back. You clearly don't do any research for yourself. You hate Trump because of things you see on the TV that are fed to you and then you talk about them. You cant debate with me over Biden & Trump on Policy past/present. You are a typical low information trump hater and I totally understand the one aspect of Trump that people hate but most things you hate Trump for like Racism, xenophobia etc you can say about Biden as well.

Also I will say it again. 'Voter Fraud' is not a conspiracy theory that Trump & his supporters made up. It is something that democrats put into the world 4 years ago after Hillary lost to Trump and they needed excuses for the loss. Russia & Voter fraud (machines being manipulated) was their reasoning.

May be everyone pee in the pool, but you do it from the diving board.

That's the reason why I am here.

I don't hate Donald. Why should I ? Everybody is able to see what kind of human being he is.

You like videos as favourite source of your superior wisdom? I have one for you. Watch it and tell me what you see/is important for you.

Than we could start a debate. Other people and companies pay me, you get it for free.

Make your statement. So i do.

A debate is a battlefield...

But your present strategy is simple. Discredit your opponent to rule the climate of opinion. The way you like it. Over and over again. Donnie like it too ....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 8 December 2020 - 12:58 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
P.S.

Don't start a discussion about the rules of this challenge. The way you like it. Over and over again.

There's no such thing as rules.

Link | Reply | Quote
«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 968 posts