CS dying and..

HonneyForMonney

Posted 25 September 2019 - 9:48 am
Maybe idd combine the lobbies and at like 3 ladders in ms.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Edited 25 September 2019 - 5:50 pm by SiegeEngine
It is unfair to only blame the moderators and admins for the cause of CS being the way it is. While yes, they control majority of what happens in CS, it is also us as a community who are responsible of what happened to CS mainly due to our behaviour and toxicity. There were many good suggestions in the past that could have helped CS grow in numbers, but the fact that there were constant complaints about CBA/CBA hero taking up numbers in the CS lobby, it was one of the main reasons that CS was still alive and it would also give players interest in trying new maps that were constantly being hosted. Another unavoidable common issue is the level of noob bashing while new players want to try a new map. I'm not sure what would have been a good solution back then or even now, but I can confidently say that throwing out the lobby will lead to what happened to AoK at some point, giving it bare minimum interest or nothing at all will definitely lose you players and probably not even move to RM.

I am jealous that all the cool newer CS maps are played in steam and wish that they could be played or imported to voobly, but then that would require players to move from steam to here and that would be a rather difficult task to do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 25 September 2019 - 11:01 pm
ZOET wrote:
finally home sweet home now.. No more ear pain.. I was in pain since aug 2 :(.. almost died from bacteria in my cochlea implant.. .

yes i know cs is dying, as I remember cs used to be popular back few years ago and we had to hire many cs game moderator because of complaints fill so quick and a lot of people needed help in cs lobby. everyone likes me . I came right away to solve there problems.. I wish cs become popluar agian... 2 month ago i was controling cs and npl Lobby. i notice there some trouble still going but slowly

Im glud ur feeling better bro ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 26 September 2019 - 1:28 am
Thank you :).. I amd glad everything went very well.
Im glud ur feeling better bro ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 27 September 2019 - 1:54 am
NPL, the points system has sent everyone to cba, no new maps get made cause everyone is sitting in cba grubbing for more points. Anyone who has made a map voobly has made it hard to play it here with tools etc. When Rambit started making maps, he made the map and loaded it with no hurdels to be jumped and the map was played.

NPL, points system and no new maps is why CS is dieing.

I can say I have played CS since The Zone. 2000 on
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 27 September 2019 - 6:48 am
NPL, the points system has sent everyone to cba, no new maps get made cause everyone is sitting in cba grubbing for more points. Anyone who has made a map voobly has made it hard to play it here with tools etc. When Rambit started making maps, he made the map and loaded it with no hurdels to be jumped and the map was played.

NPL, points system and no new maps is why CS is dieing.

I can say I have played CS since The Zone. 2000 on
if the problem is about ppl leaving coz some are point whoring.. let me tell you are wrong, maps have been always made it, and if there still some ppl to play it wont matter about only 1 map if they can earn points from most ladders.
from my perspective i saw the decline when most of 7th clan leave CS because damian have been banned, i mean its not this why but in time meaning is about november 2016.
causes are many, most of the times people said that resetting ladders make most of CS players(noobs/mid range) who dont play so competitive started to leave slowly plus careless from the staff about what CS players want for their community finnaly shot down them.
is like most people get tired about not getting their room filled up and end up leaving this place to play on another lobby or another game, so excuses like flaming/ toxic community or some stuff like that is cheap, because you can see the same size or worse of these happend in aother community or another games and still having many players.... worst excuse ever made in this place for real.
i have to say i been agree about resetting ladders coz didn't affect me at all because doesn't means as much for me but on the contrary it happened with most CS ppl and we have see this comming.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]JimmyRat

Posted 27 September 2019 - 9:55 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
if the problem is about ppl leaving coz some are point whoring.. let me tell you are wrong, maps have been always made it, and if there still some ppl to play it wont matter about only 1 map if they can earn points from most ladders.
from my perspective i saw the decline when most of 7th clan leave CS because damian have been banned, i mean its not this why but in time meaning is about november 2016.
causes are many, most of the times people said that resetting ladders make most of CS players(noobs/mid range) who dont play so competitive started to leave slowly plus careless from the staff about what CS players want for their community finnaly shot down them.
is like most people get tired about not getting their room filled up and end up leaving this place to play on another lobby or another game, so excuses like flaming/ toxic community or some stuff like that is cheap, because you can see the same size or worse of these happend in aother community or another games and still having many players.... worst excuse ever made in this place for real.
i have to say i been agree about resetting ladders coz didn't affect me at all because doesn't means as much for me but on the contrary it happened with most CS ppl and we have see this comming.
Totally agree .. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 27 September 2019 - 3:37 pm
we dont care
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Edited 27 September 2019 - 3:53 pm by strika
1-abcd
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 27 September 2019 - 3:53 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
Next time use English
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 28 September 2019 - 2:08 pm
strika wrote:
1-abcd

2-efgh
Link | Reply | Quote
 ForgttenEmperor

Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:58 am
I do think NPL is one of the big reasons CS is dying.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Deshimaru

Posted 30 September 2019 - 1:29 am
Link | Reply | Quote
 P4riz_CZ

Posted 30 September 2019 - 6:17 pm
;yahoo CBA ;yahoo ROOM 21 ;yahoo HOST HERE ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 Last_to_Fall

Posted 1 October 2019 - 3:21 am
Remove all ratings from CS and see what happens. Probably more variety, its just a cluster**** of CBA "pros." i miss blood maps and RPG's, Roll the Dice. Convoluted af having so many rated ladders.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 415 posts