Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 22 November 2018 - 11:57 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
It's nothing to do with when they're posted Frankie, you're entirely missing the point. Our point is that there are classical, popular, played mutual maps; we should make it mandatory to play at least a couple and then the rest can be free picks. Efkan doesn't want to, and would rather pick unplayed maps, which give them only maximum benefit rather than for gg's; so we will do the same.

I do get the point mate regarding classical, popular, played mutual maps etc... But as proven over the years having maps everyone agrees on even under what category never happens lol. Personally I would love to force you all to play 2v2 desert as a mandatory pick but lets face it nobody and i mean nobody would agree to that lol.

Its never going to be perfect with regards picks and the age old argument on what maps to play will forever drag on. I guess if you both pick 4 even if it means some maps might be heavily favoured one way or the other at least you both had an equal say on the picks. By at least giving notice it might close the gap on a favoured map one way or the other.

Most importantly though it wont drag on for pages and the games might happen lol. Then we can move on and do something else
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:13 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Another idea im thinking if you both want and of course I know its not just bloods but it was the last democratically voted on pool of maps why dont you both play every map voted on for the last 2v2 TIW. Personally id prefer that over you both picking maps you think favour each other.

The maps where:
Gwarz
Dome
RCB
Veteran
Archer Blood
CBA Hero
Khans
Graves
Hero Fest
Smosh
Europe
Lustful
Desert

You could both take turns picking a map and civs/spots, theres 13 maps so we have to have a winner.

Then again I do get this is a blood 2v2 challenge but id still like to see that. Maybe something like that can be done after if not now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:19 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Another idea im thinking if you both want and of course I know its not just bloods but it was the last democratically voted on pool of maps why dont you both play every map voted on for the last 2v2 TIW. Personally id prefer that over you both picking maps you think favour each other.

The maps where:
Gwarz
Dome
RCB
Veteran
Archer Blood
CBA Hero
Khans
Graves
Hero Fest
Smosh
Europe
Lustful
Desert

You could both take turns picking a map and civs/spots, theres 13 maps so we have to have a winner.

Then again I do get this is a blood 2v2 challenge but id still like to see that. Maybe something like that can be done after if not now?

I am down with this list. They can pick 4 we will pick 4. Just scrap RCB, Europe and Hero since they aren´t bloods. Hopefully he surprises me and shows some balls. He be taking L´s all night.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:17 am
I am down with this list. They can pick 4 we will pick 4. Just scrap RCB and Hero since they aren´t bloods. Hopefully he surprises me and shows some balls. He be taking L´s all night.

Europe and lustful also aren't bloods rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:20 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Europe and lustful also aren't bloods rofl

If lust is so anti blood why is it constantly played along with all the other bloods in every random tg ladder ?

Do you want to make it easier and just say all maps on that list will be played, but we use a score system. The scoring will decide so we don´t have to play all maps if not needed ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:20 am
This is true so if we take out lustful, europe, rcb and cba hero then we have 9 bloods?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:22 am
This is true so if we take out lustful, europe, rcb and cba hero then we have 9 bloods?

Zanchy is 1#. All maps should be played if needed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:24 am
Efkan, control yourself lol, you sound like an obsessive, compulsive child. You're not triggering anybody and I'm not going to suddenly give you what you want. If you actually want some gg's change your attitude or we just won't play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:26 am
Efkan, control yourself lol, you sound like an obsessive, compulsive child. You're not triggering anybody and I'm not going to suddenly give you what you want. If you actually want some gg's change your attitude or we just won't play.

Bro, I didn't know you were so sensitive. I am sorry. I won't bully you anymore if you promise me to play. I am used to Sean and Rick. I forgot you are different and maybe you can't handle some trash talking. I'll be more nice from now on.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:30 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys relax no need to try and get one over each other lets just agree if its a blood challenge and we do the last 9 democratically voted blood maps for 2v2 or do a different challenge of all the 2v2s voted on.

Maybe if we do it like this we can call it something like a 2v2 TIW challenge and it might open room for others to follow suit and might even help with promoting trying to do another TIW :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:33 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Ok some competitive trash talking aside. I suggest we do the entire list, because if we don't we will end up arguing about lust again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:33 am
You're not bullying anyone lol, you're just making yourself look like an ass on a forum in front of AoC players who couldn't care less, I'll let you calm down or we probably won't bother playing.

At this rate it seems there are 2 options:
1. Turn up on day, 4 picks each announced on day and smosh/random decider.
2. Random TG / various random packs alternating BO9.

We will play on Saturday at or after 9PM GMT.

See you there; let's face it you'll be online anyway.

Ta

Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:39 am
How about you both come to a room il create and we can discuss like adults because I think the forum chat doesnt help?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 23 November 2018 - 12:40 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
You're not bullying anyone lol, you're just making yourself look like an ass on a forum in front of AoC players who couldn't care less, I'll let you calm down or we probably won't bother playing.

At this rate it seems there are 2 options:
1. Turn up on day, 4 picks each announced on day and smosh/random decider.
2. Random TG / various random packs alternating BO9.

We will play on Saturday at or after 9PM GMT.

See you there; let's face it you'll be online anyway.

Ta

We do what Army says. He is the most respected guy in terms of hosting competitive games for CS. If you don't want to deal with Army the games are off because you and me will never agree on anything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:42 am
How about you both come to a room il create and we can discuss like adults because I think the forum chat doesnt help?

I am down.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]10111213
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 186 posts