Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:17 pm
We won't agree on a maps list just tell us your 4 maps and we will tell you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:19 pm

So you don't want smosh/vet and or gwarz as staples?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:21 pm
So you don't want smosh/vet and or gwarz as staples?

No.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:31 pm
Just a suggestion but why dont you do what was done for the other 2v2 set regarding map picks only this time both picks are posted at the same time? I can jump in as a neutral if you want and post them for you?

I like the idea of the 2v2s but i wouldve liked to see the 1v1s as well. Hopefully this doesnt drag on for pages before map picks are agreed
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:34 pm
No.
Only thing thats gonna do is make it so that your map list is as one sided as possible on both sides 11. You wont be reasonable and put in the main blood maps that most people want to see... so why would they want to reason with you and tell them map picks ahead of time?

I thought malte was being unreasonable about gwarz not being automatically in the list but atleast we could agree on smosh/vetz... you arent even giving them that 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 November 2018 - 10:41 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Just a suggestion but why dont you do what was done for the other 2v2 set regarding map picks only this time both picks are posted at the same time? I can jump in as a neutral if you want and post them for you?

I like the idea of the 2v2s but i wouldve liked to see the 1v1s as well. Hopefully this doesnt drag on for pages before map picks are agreed

Yes, no problem. We can send our 4 to you and they can too. Decider should be bo3 Smosh.

I have sent our list to Frankie.

** What about this Tuesday 17:00 GMT ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:40 pm
Ok I have efkans picks, providing thats ok with you gary if you want to send me yours and il post them both together
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:44 pm
Gl both. Really interested in this.

Ekfan 2nd list was fine. I think Gary is a bit scared, efkan is way more competitive and better player than his recent challengers.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:45 pm
We'll arrange a day/time and post ours on the day then, if he doesn't want to be reasonable and call vet, smosh and gwarz mutual maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:47 pm
Gl both. Really interested in this.

Ekfan 2nd list was fine. I think Gary is a bit scared, efkan is way more competitive and better player than his recent challengers.

What about my lists? :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:51 pm
Gary if you like you can give me your maps and il post yours and his now and then you can arrange a time?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:53 pm
What about my lists? :S

Your list was practically the same but with AB and RAD added and no Graves right?

you don't want to play graves, Efkan doesn't want to play AB/RAD.
If you guys scrap those 3, there's still 8 skillful maps left that you both like and both are strong at,
so i don't really see the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:54 pm
Gary if you like you can give me your maps and il post yours and his now and then you can arrange a time?
read above.. he gave that answer
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 22 November 2018 - 11:01 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
CliniClown wrote:
Your list was practically the same but with AB and RAD added and no Graves right?

you don't want to play graves, Efkan doesn't want to play AB/RAD.
If you guys scrap those 3, there's still 8 skillful maps left that you both like and both are strong at,
so i don't really see the problem.

He hasn't agreed to play 8 without graves lol, thats why and now he's showing a total lack of respect to alex, so we gonna bash 2v2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:01 pm
OK BO9, 4 picks each, decider BO3 Smosh --- we'll post our maps on the day.

Day: This Saturday 24th @ 10:30PM GMT.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8910111213
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 186 posts