Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 22 November 2018 - 9:02 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
The fear is real in the self proclaimed 1#

I'm hesitant to beat you in case it worsens your medical condition. My 1v1 offer is revoked. I've already beaten Camp, who I'm sure everybody would agree is your superior anyway.

My other offer stands; 2v2 with me + Javi vs you + totoro (or ViVo), bloods only OR CS BO, the fear is real from xCs?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:02 pm
The fear is real in the self proclaimed 1#
After you ran from us all in the Eot xCs war you dont have a leg to stand on nor can you do a weak bait like that and expect something to change 11.

We were there ready to play you guys in 3v3s after you cried about making it 3v3 from 4v4. Gary played camp after you tried to train his ass off to beat gary... and then gary carried me in a 2v2 after you tried to train them even more to win that. He doesnt owe you or anyone here a single thing.

So incase you want to do what you did a few days ago and start to be super abusive towards him and rick (unlike totoro we wont use you talking **** as a reason to avoid games) but he doesnt have to play you unless the settings are equal for him too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:15 pm
I didn't think you would consider such a rusty washed up player like me serious enough to bargain hard about the maps list (even though my list is perfectly reasonable since I have only listed the most skilled bloods). Thank you for the compliment. It is obvious to me that you have no real faith in yourself. If you really believe you are 1# in CS atm you would't had hesitated and accepted my second proposal. The reality of the situation is that your ego got too big because the best players left and you got to play for two years straight and here you are trying to save face. Don't be scared homie.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:20 pm
I didn't think you would consider such a rusty washed up player like me serious enough to bargain hard about the maps list (even though my list is perfectly reasonable since I have only listed the most skilled bloods). Thank you for the compliment. It is obvious to me that you have no real faith in yourself. If you really believe you are 1# in CS atm you would't had hesitated and accepted my second proposal. The reality of the situation is that your ego got too big because the best players left and you got to play for two years straight and here you are trying to save face. Don't be scared homie.
you've literally been back now for like 5-6 months as probably one of the most active players besides some of the other xCs guys. You've also been training people to try and beat gary for the last month or so now as well... while you've also been running from clan wars at the same time. You keep doing this super weak bait to get him to play your own list of maps... no one here wanted to see graves involved in a 1v1 and if you believed you had any chance to beat gary you would of never mentioned it from the start but the reality is you know hes your superior in 1v1 overall (only area of CS you got any form of a chance is bloods anyway)

He gave you a counter proposal to do 2v2s since you guys probably wont come to any agreement as far as 1v1 goes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:30 pm
Can't really see any real reason why u wouldn't take Efkan's 2nd list.
Graves would be the olnly decent reason i can find, but if u scrap that, the list is really reasonable.
Anyway, Gary was the one proposing a best of bloods challenge, and has been trying to get competitive games for a while now. People who know Efkan know he'd do well in any best of bloods set up so it doesn't make sense for Gary not to take this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 22 November 2018 - 9:39 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

You so washed up that you play 7 days a week, constantly for 5+ hours a day, at least half of which is 1v1 practice lol. You've also been back a long time and before that playing with smurfs.

I have no way of proving it, but you've almost certainly played more COMPETITIVE blood 1v1s than me in the past 6 months lol. I have probably played more AoC, but the majority of which has been RCB and or Rdm TG both in Rdm TG ladder and Bloods ladder; namely with low-medium level players.

You're an upper-medium level player in bloods; somebody who has a chance IF: you play and practice 24/7, you get to pick all maps, spots and civs AND even then you need a higher level player like myself to rly **** up.

As I said, Camp > You, score was 9-2 to me. IDK why you think I'm even interested in playing you. This challenge was posted months ago; it took you month's to accept lol. It's in your interest to get games with me to prove yourself, not vice versa. On top of that you seem to have an overwhelming personality issue.

And I wish you'd stop saying I am a self-preclaimed #1. There are many who think I am and many who think I'm not. Each clan tends to think their main player or player/s are #1, e.g. 7th - Damian, xCs - Camp, [xCeL] - Cena, IC - KingOfNoobs, [dv8] - Vezir... the list goes on. I expect even in my clan many rate Charlie over myself, but likely both over most if not all others. But I let my games do the talking, I've no need to validate anything.

Now final time, won't keep responding with nonsense talk. Do you want 2v2 with totoro/blodi/vivo vs me and javi or not? you can also try 2v2 with any vs me and wannaDJ.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:36 pm
CliniClown wrote:
Can't really see any real reason why u wouldn't take Efkan's 2nd list.
Graves would be the olnly decent reason i can find, but if u scrap that, the list is really reasonable.
Anyway, Gary was the one proposing a best of bloods challenge, and has been trying to get competitive games for a while now. People who know Efkan know he'd do well in any best of bloods set up so it doesn't make sense for Gary not to take this.
Ask Efkan to scrap it and add AB in there and see if he accepts, my guess is no. Considering the only thing efkan has done is make sure games dont happen between Eot and xCs as it is... then tried to do all he could to train people to beat Eot or gary afterwards. Now hes making a challenge and in the same breath trying to call himself inactive.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 22 November 2018 - 9:38 pm
Didn't that zanchy clown say he was leaving cs or have I not been wasting enough time keeping up?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 November 2018 - 9:56 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
You so washed up that you play 7 days a week, constantly for 5+ hours a day, at least half of which is 1v1 practice lol. You've also been back a long time and before that playing with smurfs.

I have no way of proving it, but you've almost certainly played more COMPETITIVE blood 1v1s than me in the past 6 months lol. I have probably played more AoC, but the majority of which has been RCB and or Rdm TG both in Rdm TG ladder and Bloods ladder; namely with low-medium level players.

You're an upper-medium level player in bloods; somebody who has a chance IF: you play and practice 24/7, you get to pick all maps, spots and civs AND even then you need a higher level player like myself to rly **** up.

As I said, Camp > You, score was 9-2 to me. IDK why you think I'm even interested in playing you. This challenge was posted months ago; it took you month's to accept lol. It's in your interest to get games with me to prove yourself, not vice versa. On top of that you seem to have an overwhelming personality issue.

And I wish you'd stop saying I am a self-preclaimed #1. There are many who think I am and many who think I'm not. Each clan tends to think their main player or player/s are #1, e.g. 7th - Damian, xCs - Camp, [xCeL] - Cena, IC - KingOfNoobs, [dv8] - Vezir... the list goes on. I expect even in my clan many rate Charlie over myself, but likely both over most if not all others. But I let my games do the talking, I've no need to validate anything.

Now final time, won't keep responding with nonsense talk. Do you want 2v2 with totoro/blodi/vivo vs me and javi or not? you can also try 2v2 with any vs me and wannaDJ.

Why are you running to 2v2's ? You must have forgot the time you messaging me on Voobly saying Zanchy 1#. How humble you are all of a sudden because I played a few 1v1's here and there lol.

Alright I'll play you with Camp. Your partner is Alex ? 2v2 bo9 bloods? I like Alex as a person but you should bring Veni or Drew or it won't end up well for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:04 pm
Why are you running to 2v2's ? You must have forgot the time you messaging me on Voobly saying Zanchy 1#. How humble you are all of a sudden because I played a few 1v1's here and there lol.

Alright I'll play you with Camp. Your partner is Alex ? 2v2 bo9 bloods? I like Alex as a person but you should bring Veni or Drew or it won't end up well for you.

I messaged you after beating your undefeated smurf in smosh a few times, reminding you that you're a medium level player.

I guess you won't accept your own list with replacing graves for AB or my proposed BO11, so with you running, we can do 2v2 you + camp vs me + alex if alex and camp agree.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:07 pm
why replacing graves for AB lol.
the whole point of not playing graves is that Gary doesn't want it.
Why would u want to add AB then, while Efkan doesn't want to play that one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:07 pm
We won't agree on a maps list just tell us your 4 maps and we will tell you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 November 2018 - 10:09 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
We won't agree on a maps list just tell us your 4 maps and we will tell you.

If you play with Alex don't complain later like you complained about Sean behind his back.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:15 pm
If you play with Alex don't complain later like you complained about Sean behind his back.

Well, that's not true.

But in any case, we should do 3 mutual maps then 3 picks each - i.e. Smosh, Vet, Gwarz and then pick 3 each?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:16 pm
He's choosing Alex.. I chose gary and it was very evident he did most of the work.. he was also saying everything he had to say to me before the games and clearly annoyed about the smosh vetz loss (btw if we won those the final result was 7-1) So trying to act like he talks **** behind my back to make me say something negative about him wont work, but it was a good honest try on your part, I'll give you that.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78910111213
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 186 posts