Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:40 pm
'kitchen blood' and your other **** maps that you like to play majority would label as troll maps... and stop going for the attention posts Dan... you've never done anything in CS competitively nor are you someone that is respected in anyway as a player on this game. If you want the 1v1 which you brought up btw give me a list.. I dont respect you enough in a single map to care about this honestly.

Never claimed i would pick kitchen blood and neither do i care enough about a set with a wimp like yourself but it gives me a reason to finally install the game again for a game of aoc on my day off
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:44 pm
Never claimed i would pick kitchen blood and neither do i care enough about a set with a wimp like yourself but it gives me a reason to finally install the game again for a game of aoc on my day off
'Wimp' I talked **** on a forum setup a set of games where I was totally out of shape vs players way more active and arguably in some maps much better than I am... showed up and played. I arranged wars with tons of **** talking happening in the past... played a good majority of the games for my clan and never failed to not show up to represent Eot when it was needed in tournaments or wars. Only reason you're even talking to me with that little bit of chest hair you finally have is because you know I dislike 1v1s so much so you can have your 15 seconds of spotlight... fact is no decent player in CS would agree to play an actual set of 2v2s/3v3/4v4s with you as a teammate vs me and teammates I pick to play with in the format I feel best playing. So if you want this 1v1 name your list of 21 actual maps (not **** troll maps as I said) and ill tell you the reasonable ones I will play without question otherwise stfu.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:44 pm
'Wimp' I talked **** on a forum setup a set of games where I was totally out of shape vs players way more active and arguably in some maps much better than I am... showed up and played. I arranged wars with tons of **** talking happening in the past... played a good majority of the games for my clan and never failed to not show up to represent Eot when it was needed in tournaments or wars. Only reason you're even talking to me with that little bit of chest hair you finally have is because you know I dislike 1v1s so much so you can have your 15 seconds of spotlight... fact is no decent player in CS would agree to play an actual set of 2v2s/3v3/4v4s with you as a teammate vs me and teammates I pick to play with in the format I feel best playing. So if you want this 1v1 name your list of 21 actual maps (not **** troll maps as I said) and ill tell you the reasonable ones I will play without question otherwise stfu.

alright wimpie here are my 21 maps that you will claim as troll maps

bsb
drow
dome
fury
germs
gwarz
herofest
khans
km
nova
path
rad
ray
small blood
soldier grave
smosh
soldier store
spider
teut
winter blood
vet

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:59 pm
I'll play all those but winter teut bsb soldier grave small blood and soldier store
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:15 pm
I'll play all those but winter teut bsb soldier grave small blood and soldier store

i knew you would decline those in a instant wimpie
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:17 pm
0/10 on your troll... it kinda died out after your second post but im not gonna let a belgian fruitcake like you make me look like a ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:27 pm
0/10 on your troll... it kinda died out after your second post but im not gonna let a belgian fruitcake like you make me look like a ****.

you do the looking like a **** already yourself mate
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 23 November 2018 - 11:36 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
good map list, looking forward to this bo21
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:06 am
We ****line
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:14 am
you do the looking like a **** already yourself mate
When do you want to do this, little belgian faggot?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 24 November 2018 - 8:15 am
When do you want to do this, little belgian faggot?

Gotta check my schedule but most saturdays after 8pm gmt is fine my favorite french canadian
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:54 pm
tip: let Army help out :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Posted 24 November 2018 - 6:14 pm
soldier grave/winter are ancient maps , teut is dumb , rest seems good
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 24 November 2018 - 6:48 pm
soldier grave/winter are ancient maps , teut is dumb , rest seems good

C'est tout Beau.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 25 November 2018 - 3:33 am
in winter bloods the host can boot anyone as he like... unless somebody fixed the map.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]13
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 186 posts