Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 November 2018 - 11:23 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
OK BO9, 4 picks each, decider BO3 Smosh --- we'll post our maps on the day.

Day: This Saturday 24th @ 10:30PM GMT.

If you behave like this maps like Chaos and pool will be selected on the day. Tell Frankie your maps so he can post them all to see right away. From our side there will be no surprises. The same old hardcore blood maps you hate to play because they require skill. If you refuse to reveal your maps through Frankie get ready to play some sh1t you have played 5 times in your life.

Also saturday that late doesn't suit us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:18 pm
What about my lists? :S

Well you made this thread :D

It's 2v2? Or 1v1? Go both i hope I can be here to watch the games

I bet for 4-4.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 22 November 2018 - 11:28 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Gl both. Really interested in this.

Ekfan 2nd list was fine. I think Gary is a bit scared, efkan is way more competitive and better player than his recent challengers.
So you think in a best of, 1 player should be able to dictate all maps?

Very interesting

I genuinely look forward to seeing the set, but I worry for efkans mental health if he loses. I hope both will post maps soon.

I'll try guess efkans maps just for fun:
Dome
Grave
Kahns
WoA?

Am i close? ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:26 pm
Well you made this thread :D

It's 2v2? Or 1v1? Go both i hope I can be here to watch the games

I bet for 4-4.

Months ago lol. It will be 2v2 now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:28 pm
If you behave like this maps like Chaos and pool will be selected on the day. Tell Frankie your maps so he can post them all to see right away. From our side there will be no surprises. The same old hardcore blood maps you hate to play because they require skill. If you refuse to reveal your maps through Frankie get ready to play some sh1t you have played 5 times in your life.

Also saturday that late doesn't suit us.

What's funny is you think you know more maps than me rofl. If you're not willing to either a) come to an agreement on all maps or b) have the staples as smosh and gwarz at least, then we will pick maps on the day and free picks.

What time does? we can't start earlier than about 9PM GMT, that any better?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:28 pm
Tbh, Efkan started from a list including Lustful, Herofest Graves etc.
Gary made it clear he didn't want to play those.
Gary posted a list that included many maps, amongst which several that Efkan didn't want to play.

Efkan' s2nd list included only maps that Gary had posted in one list or another himself, with the only exception of Graves.

So if both could agree on that list (Efkan's 2nd one without Graves, or Gary's 2nd one without RAd/AB), both made reasonable concessions and you're left with a pretty solid list.

Anyway i'm hoping this will happen, and this way it could turn into a cool event with a lot of good maps, instead of both picking maps because they know the other dislikes them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:29 pm
Months ago lol. It will be 2v2 now.

Ok, gl on the 2 v 2's then.

Will be nice games as well
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:30 pm
CliniClown wrote:
Ok, gl on the 2 v 2's then.

Will be nice games as well

The 1v1 challange only counts when nobody is active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:35 pm

If you want a good set of 2v2s, agree to some base maps which are the most played and both teams will enjoy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:42 pm
Personally i think if i post both picks before whatever date you decide to play it will give the other the chance to practice. Potentially making for better games. Anyway im only trying to help as a neutral in the hope it actually happens as apposed to it dragging on for several pages without anything happening
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:43 pm
So you think in a best of, 1 player should be able to dictate all maps?

Very interesting

I genuinely look forward to seeing the set, but I worry for efkans mental health if he loses. I hope both will post maps soon.

I'll try guess efkans maps just for fun:
Dome
Grave
Kahns
WoA?

Am i close? ;)

Only map Gary dditn want was grave. It's fair since he is the #1 and efkan the challenger. But with their egos is imposible to set maps.

I think Gary's maps are: germs, vetz, km and path
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:43 pm
Personally i think if i post both picks before whatever date you decide to play it will give the other the chance to practice. Potentially making for better games. Anyway im only trying to help as a neutral in the hope it actually happens as apposed to it dragging on for several pages without anything happening

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:44 pm
one of the first times if agree with Andreas.. the list was fine but you had to keep adding in graves.. only reason you wanted it is because Gary doesn't play it ever... nor does anyone. Funny part is I'm probably the worst aber and I made less fuss about it being included than you have... and most times eot is vs a particular clan of yours you are the one trying to push ab down our throat.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:44 pm

It's nothing to do with when they're posted Frankie, you're entirely missing the point. Our point is that there are classical, popular, played mutual maps; we should make it mandatory to play at least a couple and then the rest can be free picks. Efkan doesn't want to, and would rather pick unplayed maps, which give them only maximum benefit rather than for gg's; so we will do the same.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:48 pm
Like if you guys are wanting quality games... do a bo11... both sides give army their ideal list of 9 to 11 maps... the mutual maps you include in the set without question.. the others you make compromise or agree on separately. For example if it's a bo9 and you agree on 5 maps... you both pick 2 extra maps out of the list you already gave and agree to play.. otherwise this set is gonna be absolute garbage.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]910111213
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 186 posts