Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:53 am
Army posted a list.. there's like 13 total maps.. 9 are actual bloods.. you trying to get lustful included as a blood map is a joke but that isn't even a sure win anyway.. just don't get what you are attempting with that.. you even have graves there included
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 November 2018 - 1:14 am
You so washed up that you play 7 days a week, constantly for 5+ hours a day

You're an upper-medium level player in bloods; somebody who has a chance IF: you play and practice 24/7, you get to pick all maps, spots and civs AND even then you need a higher level player like myself to rly **** up.
If efkan plays 5+ hours a day then Zanchy plays 25+ hours a day.

I think he only made this topic because he thought nobody would come and challenge him. Now that someone is here, he tries to back out or change the rules to make sure he has an advantage 11
(btw if we won those the final result was 7-1)
What kinda sentence is that? First of all you would have won 8-3, not 7-1 as the final score was 6-5. Second, you didnt win those two maps. Youve lost them. I could also just go ahead and say oh if we won spider, km, rcb and fury the score would be 9-2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 23 November 2018 - 1:22 am

I think he only made this topic because he thought nobody would come and challenge him. Now that someone is here, he tries to back out or change the rules to make sure he has an advantage 11
What surprises you?
He cant risk 11.-
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 1:47 am
If efkan plays 5+ hours a day then Zanchy plays 25+ hours a day.

What kinda sentence is that? First of all you would have won 8-3, not 7-1 as the final score was 6-5. Second, you didnt win those two maps. Youve lost them. I could also just go ahead and say oh if we won spider, km, rcb and fury the score would be 9-2.
we had a misunderstanding for our bloods bo. Fairly sure Jassim and cena both asked our picks and we said gwarz km spider which is what we were gonna pick all along. The only reason we ended up playing any cbs at all was because it was the only way to make you actually play a game after your tantrum trying to dictate our maps.. .if we count the bloods only it was 5-3... and the two most tossup maps of the bunch went in your favour too
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 November 2018 - 1:57 am
What about the Path you pussied out from? If we went with the original map list it wouldve been 5-4 as you guys have no chance of winning a maya 2v1 war ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:03 am
We actually knew you guys would want Maya war and we had a counter for that which could easily work 11. Was no original map list.. I gave a map list prematurely not realizing you guys had so little faith in gwarz or you just wanted to take advantage of the fact you saw the maps ahead of time and could pick what to add in yours. Either way would of still won it either 5-4 or 6-3 so really doesn't matter in the end
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:16 am
What about the Path you pussied out from? If we went with the original map list it wouldve been 5-4 as you guys have no chance of winning a maya 2v1 war ;lol

I beat you in literally everything, 1v1 maya war? 2v1 maya war? bring it on lol, medium player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 23 November 2018 - 2:28 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
We actually knew you guys would want Maya war and we had a counter for that which could easily work 11. Was no original map list.. I gave a map list prematurely not realizing you guys had so little faith in gwarz or you just wanted to take advantage of the fact you saw the maps ahead of time and could pick what to add in yours. Either way would of still won it either 5-4 or 6-3 so really doesn't matter in the end
If you had a counter that worked so easily then why pussied out? Just a bluff. Or lets play Path too and lets see if our score ends 6-6 or 5-7 ;)

@Zanchy: That 2nd smosh was the most embarrassing thing Ive ever seen from any top player, bro. Your gate even got removed cause you couldnt get to 100 kills 11 Let that sink in for a while

You must login into Voobly to view image

If you beat me at everything, lets play Wolf vs Wolf ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:29 am
Ok guys ive created a new thread regarding an agreed bo11 blood set between zanchy/alex v efkan/camp. I would appreciate it if you can keep the thread clear of flaming and arguing.

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/298097/:1319703#post1319703
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:38 am
If you had a counter that worked so easily then why pussied out? Just a bluff. Or lets play Path too and lets see if our score ends 6-6 or 5-7 ;)

@Zanchy: That 2nd smosh was the most embarrassing thing Ive ever seen from any top player, bro. Your gate even got removed cause you couldnt get to 100 kills 11 Let that sink in for a while

Let's do 1v1 path and Smosh Nd see if u even come near to winning
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:43 am
You said you would beat me at quote: literally everything. So I opened a WvW room while you were in the lobby but had to find out you left the lobby not even a minute later. This is a sad day for CS and Eot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 3:01 am
Explain how it's a sad day for eot? We have two set bo wins in the span of two weeks and one clan war challenge where our opponent ran in fear. Eot is the only one consistently playing and winning on this dead lobby. It's a sad year for voobly cs... great month/months for eot
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 3:06 am

it was a counter in general we wouldn't know if it worked or not but we weren't afraid of playing it. I mean the map list I gave you guys to play is pretty close to the list efkan is giving zanchy currently. You guys would rather have picked the unorthodox stuff that makes games runner wars or as close to ab as possible. Difference is we didn't try to push graves o the war or any other set. And when you guys refused woa we made a way to compromise.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 November 2018 - 4:12 am
Sorry, but Im starting to realize how little intelligence you have, Sean.
a) Do you see how I said "day"? Then you starting to talk about weeks and months is hilarious.
b) Eot as a clan hasnt won anything lately. Zanchy can claim to have won a 1v1 and 2v2 set as he carried you. Even you admitted that.
c) Only maps Eot is winning are bloods. In CBs all hope is lost for you guys. Youve challenged us to a BO9 bloods. We accepted and played fairly well imo. If we challenged you to a BO9 CBs I wouldnt be surprised if you declined or won not a single match.
d) Unorthodox stuff? We picked maps that are basically in every Random TG pack. You were the ones picking KM and Spider.
e) Making every match as close to AB as possible? You realized in Nova and Fury you dont start with archers, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 23 November 2018 - 6:39 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
1. I don't see how your 'day works. We set up yet another set for voobly which is the only decent competition this lobby has had for a long time.. you are welcome.

2. There hasent been anything hosted bloodwise.. we have had competitive teams and players in the cb tourneys hosted though. We couldn't win our war we arranged over several months though as our opposition ran in fear which included you.

3. A cb challenge was made by zanchy with javi and included vivo but he's not capable of doing those games and pressure involved.

[You must login to view link] was there as well but the format doesn't suit the tg.. it's also a map used in mostly every war... and spider as your buddy efkan says is a hardcore blood map.

5. You went double archer start of km and one of you went archer of eye after 100 kills in fury... you get archer in nova after 100 as well... you just admitted if you chose path it would of been double Maya too... but no I'm wrong clearly 11

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]111213
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 186 posts