Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

Jassim

Posted 19 November 2018 - 4:20 pm
Checking wrote:
You always cried about AB but you want you it in the challenge now lol
He played AB in both past challenges, vs you 1v1 and 2v2 with Sean , and he had less chance to win in both.
This time he’s finally the favorite to win AB.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 19 November 2018 - 4:53 pm
I've known both players for many years, and the maps i'd like to see are these:

-Smosh
-Vetz
-Gwars
-Khans
-Spider
(-Dome depending on how confident Gary feels in that map, cause in the past this map would have favoured Efkan)

Because i think they are maps that both players know very well and have equal chances in.

Personally i'd love to see herofest/lustful but i understand Gary if he says that they favour Efkan and aren't 100% bloods.

Maybe you can start from a set of neutral maps (like Sean and Gary vs Malte and Camp) and add personal picks?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:02 pm
CliniClown wrote:
I've known both players for many years, and the maps i'd like to see are these:

-Smosh
-Vetz
-Gwars
-Khans
-Spider
(-Dome depending on how confident Gary feels in that map, cause in the past this map would have favoured Efkan)

Because i think they are maps that both players know very well and have equal chances in.

Personally i'd love to see herofest/lustful but i understand Gary if he says that they favour Efkan and aren't 100% bloods.

Maybe you can start from a set of neutral maps (like Sean and Gary vs Malte and Camp) and add personal picks?

Iam a nice guy, take back your W ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:07 pm
Iam a nice guy, take back your W ;1thumbup

<3<3

Now can you do me another favour and stop taking all Sean's Ws too pls.
He comes crying to us cause he feels bullied and misses his Ws.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:09 pm
CliniClown wrote:
<3<3

Now can you do me another favour and stop taking all Sean's Ws too pls.
He comes crying to us cause he feels bullied and misses his Ws.
Never been a point in vivo's life hes taken a W from me actually. He's a consistent L taker.. from his birth all the way to the xCs/Eot war :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:12 pm
I dont get where the problem is. Why dont you do it like we did it in the 2v2. Each of you picks BO[n] maps, send the map list to a neutral person. The common ones are set and then each of you picks an equal amount of maps out of their map pool to complete the map list. If Graves is in, Zanchy has to deal with it. If AB is in, Efkan has to deal with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:12 pm
Never been a point in vivo's life hes taken a W from me actually. He's a consistent L taker.. from his birth all the way to the xCs/Eot war :(

I dont call barely beating a Cba player at your own game a W rofl

Weird flex but ok ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:15 pm
I dont call barely beating a Cba player at your own game a W rofl

Weird flex but ok ;1thumbup
both 'CBA' players have more blood games than me in recent times by far... and this isnt RM... no CS maps are super hard to learn and become good at.. that includes hero btw.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:18 pm
I hardly believe Ive played more Bloods than you in the past months, Sean.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:21 pm
Well hard to say considering you have done a lot more unrated games of it recently than I have.

inb4 you camp and efkan say you guys were playing 1v1/2v2 dodgeball/battlebots in those rooms and not practicing bloods.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:21 pm
both 'CBA' players have more blood games than me in recent times by far... and this isnt RM... no CS maps are super hard to learn and become good at.. that includes hero btw.

Learning how to play one of those simple maps is like learning one civ in hero rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:23 pm
Learning how to play one of those simple maps is like learning one civ in hero rofl
You keep telling yourself that every night to try and feel better about the fact you are worse than javi overall in this game. ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:25 pm
You keep telling yourself that every night to try and feel better about the fact you are worse than javi overall in this game. ;thumbup

Stating str8 fax. You just dont kys cuz i be taking many Ws :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 19 November 2018 - 5:32 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Well hard to say considering you have done a lot more unrated games of it recently than I have.

inb4 you camp and efkan say you guys were playing 1v1/2v2 dodgeball/battlebots in those rooms and not practicing bloods.

so you are comparing ur thousands of blood games to his hundreds? rofl what a joke.

Its ok, no need to make excuses. We all know the only thing u are good for is **** talking on forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 5:34 pm
he has thousands of blood games as well tardo. Maybe you should check his actual profile and see for yourself?

That's pretty much your job vivo... talking on forums, losing first round of 1v1 tournaments, being carried by blodi & running from wars.

Atleast over the years ive done my part and more in regards to all that stuff. You are one of the newest players here in this dying era of AoC and thats what you have to show for yourself.... taking L's every single day.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910111213
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 186 posts