AoKTS updates

Brakebein

Posted 29 April 2016 - 4:27 am
Other bug with Range and destination Trigger

1) When i want to move a range of trigger from small ID to a bigger ID i have to remove the number of triggers in the destination because the destination is incorrect.

2) If you move a range of triggers to the end of the trigger list i let you Watch by yourself what happen....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Posted 29 April 2016 - 4:28 am
And thanks for the second decimal, i can now draw bezier curves and other interestings effects
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Posted 29 April 2016 - 6:57 am
Ok, sorry for write one by one but i write each time i think about it and it is annoying me so much...

This one is small bug but really annoying

You open a file (File A)
You save as another name (File B)
It you click reopen, it will reopen File A.....

GRRR this one cost me so much time....
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:19 am
Brakebein wrote:
Ok, sorry for write one by one but i write each time i think about it and it is annoying me so much...

This one is small bug but really annoying

You open a file (File A)
You save as another name (File B)
It you click reopen, it will reopen File A.....

GRRR this one cost me so much time....

I rather have it reopen file A, it will avoid confusion and is sort of useful, atleast for me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Posted 2 May 2016 - 3:08 pm
Hi,

I need you add a small and easy function in the triggers menu :

Delete all empty triggers
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Posted 2 May 2016 - 11:36 pm
A small bug but sometimes very very very annoying :

in the Effect Editor window, the Display Instruction effect

Cannot paste any text in the text area called Edit19, the paste is blocked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 10 May 2016 - 6:07 am
Is there a difference between the attributes "Conversions" and "Units and Buildings Converted"?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Posted 12 May 2016 - 8:24 pm
Hello, in order to make your work easier, i gather here all informations that i had spread every where....

The List of bugs
- File Save then Reopen (wrong file reopen)
- Tile error after save in map tabs, sometimes black tile or other color with bad name appears and crash map if not using expansion
- Editboxes 'Edit1' 'Edit2' (x and y) in units tab are limited to 5 chars, is annoying if you want to write 125.55
- The condition "if unit killed" does not dispays the ID of the unit even if i set it
- The condition 'Own fewer objects' should accept that we enter coordinates, it works at least for aok HD
- AOKTS crashes if i edit about 1100 units using the 'save' button each time
- in the Effect Editor window, the Display Instruction effect cannot paste any text in the text area called Edit19, the paste is blocked
- When i want to move a range of trigger from small ID to a bigger ID i have to remove the number of triggers in the destination because the destination is incorrect.
- Also another kind of bug appear if you try to move a range of triggers at the end of the triggers list
- In the units tab, if you save a new ID to the unit, it not change the ID in the triggers as the renumber units do it... maybe you want it works like this
- in the Effect Editor window, the unit ID textbox should be writable manually

The List of Wishes
- Add a combobox with colors Inside for send chat and display instruction
- I already do it with autohotkey but it could be interresting that if native in AOKTS : if you set CTRL + Mouseclick on the minimap it set the coordinate in the selected effect or condition, example i use :
SHIFT + Click = fill the location X ; Y
CTRL + Click = fill the start or area X1 ; Y1
ALT + Click = fill the end of area X2 ; Y2
WIN + Click = fill the entire area as a tile : X1 ; Y1 ; X2 ; Y2 where X1 = X2 and Y1 = Y2
I edit or in the opened window or in the trigger list if the effect or condition is selected
could not be easy for noob user but ok for expert.
- Add the double click function to open condition or effect editor from the list
Link | Reply | Quote
 mullikine

Posted 13 May 2016 - 1:38 am
Thank you brakebein :) i will work on these when i get chance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brakebein

Edited 19 May 2016 - 2:15 am by Brakebein
Yes, i know that you are really busy... so sad im not familiar with your IDE and your settings...

Ok i update the wishes list because i forget to add an important function

The List of bugs :

1: File Save then Reopen (wrong file reopen)

2: Tile error after save in map tabs, sometimes black tile or other color with bad name appears and crash map if not using expansion

3: Editboxes 'Edit1' 'Edit2' (x and y) in units tab are limited to 5 chars, is annoying if you want to write 125.55

4: The condition "if unit killed" does not dispays the ID of the unit even if i set it

5: The condition 'Own fewer objects' should accept that we enter coordinates, it works at least for aok HD

6: AOKTS crashes if i edit about 1100 units using the 'save' button each time

7: in the Effect Editor window, the Display Instruction effect cannot paste any text in the text area called Edit19, the paste is blocked

8: When i want to move a range of trigger from small ID to a bigger ID i have to remove the number of triggers in the destination because the destination is incorrect.

9: Also another kind of bug appear if you try to move a range of triggers at the end of the triggers list

10: In the units tab, if you save a new ID to the unit, it not change the ID in the triggers as the renumber units do it... maybe you want it works like this

11: in the Effect Editor window, the unit ID textbox should be writable manually

12: The drag and trop trigger has a mistake : If you drag and drop a trigger to a lower id, once you save, it goes back to the original ID, if you move to a higher ID it works.

13: The Play sound effect does not display the player number in the trigger list

14: AOKTS Crash sometimes occurs while using the move trigger range function, no idea how and why

15: The list "Research Technology" in condition editor is not ordered alphabetically (The list in effect editor is ordered)

16: Or it is a bug, or it is my bad using but... Trigger number 0 is not movable neither with drag and drop nor with the move button. It is also not possible too that you move a trigger to 0

The List of Wishes

1: Add a combobox with colors Inside for send chat and display instruction

2: I already do it with autohotkey but it could be interresting that if native in AOKTS : if you set CTRL + Mouseclick on the minimap it set the coordinate in the selected effect or condition, example i use :
SHIFT + Click = fill the location X ; Y
CTRL + Click = fill the start or area X1 ; Y1
ALT + Click = fill the end of area X2 ; Y2
WIN + Click = fill the entire area as a tile : X1 ; Y1 ; X2 ; Y2 where X1 = X2 and Y1 = Y2
I edit or in the opened window or in the trigger list if the effect or condition is selected
could not be easy for noob user but ok for expert.

3: Add the double click function to open condition or effect editor from the list

4: Another function i already do with autohotkey and could be very interesting to be native in AOKTS : if i select an effect or a condition i can change the player source or player target without open a window editor and update directly, example i use :
CTRL + Numpad0 = No player source
CTRL + Numpad1...8 = Payer source 1 to 8
CTRL + Numpad9 = Gaia source
for the Target, i replace CTRL by ALT :
ALT + Numpad0...9
of course it should work if you entered in effect or condition editor window

5: Could it be possible if it works in AOK HD to make the functions move objects and create objects accept at least +0.5 in their destination coordinates ?

6: This could be useful to add signal or text or something else once the file save is done, once the sync ID to DO is done and even file once file opened a bit better than the message in the status bar
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 20 May 2016 - 5:54 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Is it possible to have units spawned by triggers to spawn silently similar to the silent tribute?

I dont want the player to get confused by the sound of a spawning navy unit in a scenario that has only land units.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 20 May 2016 - 6:04 pm
Is it possible to have units spawned by triggers to spawn silently similar to the silent tribute?

I dont want the player to get confused by the sound of a spawning navy unit in a scenario that has only land units.

Spawn the object for other color (or gaia) and switch ownership. You will still hear the capturing sound, like when gets sheep on rm by this, also you can't upgrade these units.

Other way is pre-create the objects and make them invisible by garrisoning to a gaia ram, but by this you can't loop the spawn.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 20 May 2016 - 7:17 pm
Thanks for the reply but none of this works in my case. In an 8-player game someone is going to hear the creating sound unless its Gaia. But Gaia doesnt work because it creates a bug in the timeline (in the achievements) where all the players names and civs are not visible. Thats how I currently have it and thats why Im asking for a silent spawn. Garrisoning doesnt work either cause I cant have the units have fixed colors. For example if p1 picks the color purple then the blue unit isnt going to be p1 anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 22 May 2016 - 5:50 pm
Or is it possible to place or spawn Gaia units that dont change their ownership upon getting into a players LOS (without spawning them as a different color and then changing it to Gaia first)? That would solve my problem too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 22 May 2016 - 5:54 pm
Or is it possible to place or spawn Gaia units that dont change their ownership upon getting into a players LOS (without spawning them as a different color and then changing it to Gaia first)? That would solve my problem too.
Not really :S

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]1516
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 240 posts