TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 9 December 2020 - 3:24 pm by +chris@voobly
As far as US policy goes I feel a minimum wage would kill smaller businesses especially if it's country based and every single state has the same $15 minimum wage. It should be state based as $15 in Iowa is way different to $15 in New York for example. I mean you already know the media is owned by a few of the silicon valley elite. You aren't even American and you know these things so clearly all it takes is for someone to do their own research and they will find the facts for themselves.
As long as the minimum wage applies to the whole country and as long as everyone has to pay it without any exceptions, there won't be any problems.

Example: a baker / butcher / workman explaining to you, that he just runs a small business and therefore cannot pay the minimum wage (for whatever reason) should be explained, that his competitor down the road also has to pay it. Furthermore, the idea behind minimum wage also includes, that people spend more money on daily consumer needs, which means, that the baker / butcher / workman would benefit from this as well. In general, when giving the average worker more money, they will also spend more money on daily consumer needs and indirectly boost the national economy.

I agree, $15 in Iowa is way different to $15 in New York city, but the government has the responsibility to regulate this, so it works for everyone (in Germany you make much more money when living and working in congested areas). It's the same debate we have with healthcare or education too. Other countries even introduced the counterpart of minimum wage for well known careers. The "career minimum wage" defines how much they must pay you at least, if you have a certain qualification e. g. degree, diploma whatever, which is totally independent from the minimum wage, for example an engineer with a diploma in electrical engineering must make at least $25. Of course the government then must make sure, that certain jobs require a person with a certain qualification. ;-)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 December 2020 - 10:47 pm
Texas is joined by 17 other states in the case against Michigan - Wisconsin - Pennsylvania - Georgia.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 10 December 2020 - 1:33 pm
Texas is joined by 17 other states in the case against Michigan - Wisconsin - Pennsylvania - Georgia.

[You must login to view link]

O wait voter fraud is not true, its a lie, made up by Trump people.

This election has been stolen by democrats with Chinas money paid to Dominion voting systems. The democrats have to steal the election or the Bidens go to prison.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 10 December 2020 - 5:42 pm
O wait voter fraud is not true, its a lie, made up by Trump people.

This election has been stolen by democrats with Chinas money paid to Dominion voting systems. The democrats have to steal the election or the Bidens go to prison.

Sure... dream on lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 10 December 2020 - 9:30 pm
+kwin wrote:
Sure... dream on lol

Dreams and deception are yours in this forum, I post facts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 10 December 2020 - 9:46 pm by MegaMillion
kwin you have no point in this forum. you are just an ****. GTOH! you have brought nothing to the forum but your 2-brain cells.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 10 December 2020 - 9:52 pm by MegaMillion
Proof Facebook is behind this rigged election. They are going down! Unusual trading activties shows bearish signals on facebook. Some insiders know something we average Joe don't. When the big guys dump their porfolio, that is signalling something big is gonna happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d26q5tePW6g
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:12 pm
48 States Sue Facebook for Monopoly Abuse Over Instagram, WhatsApp Acquisitions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_NttxixCfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXp1sZ7kafI

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 10 December 2020 - 10:55 pm
Just wait around 6-7 weeks... Then we will know who posted facts and who was a troll...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 December 2020 - 1:05 am
The US is officially divided. Red states vs Blue states in support & against the case filed to the supreme court by the state of Texas.

Gonna be an interesting next weeks/months
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 11 December 2020 - 1:52 am by MegaMillion
Amon, you really need to shut up! I haven't heard you said anything intellectual or made any claims of what you stand for except your quick response to attacking other people who are asserting their views. After many attempts to read your comments, I still can't make any connections with it to where I can make a valid argument because there is no substance to argue about. You are just spewing hatred and frustrationg over people trying to express their viewpoints because it is not consistent with what you see on the news. You can't keep running to your momma and come back to tell us, "it aint so." I can see Polaris making some factual statements and Chris making some valid points, which I can agree and disagree with some of them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Edited 11 December 2020 - 2:12 am by AaryanKing
You must login into Voobly to view image

courtesy of 4chan
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 11 December 2020 - 3:39 am by +kwin
Vvvkasper, you really have to shut up. I havent hearth you said anything intellectual .

you have no point in this forum. you are just an ****.! you have brought nothing to the forum but your 2-brain cells

I learned this from Donald :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 IBThinking

Posted 11 December 2020 - 4:11 am
+kwin wrote:
Vvvkasper, you really have to shut up. I havent hearth you said anything intellectual .

you have no point in this forum. you are just an ****.! you have brought nothing to the forum but your 2-brain cells

kwin please be civil, that is no way to address another human being.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 11 December 2020 - 8:37 am by MegaMillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQquEGpuZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8slex6wls

Hello Boys and Girls,

Whether you like Trump or not, Trump is going to have the second term because it is God's plan to use Trump to expose the evil corruption. And he is not done using Trump. Pense will have 2 terms as well. I have been trying to tell you children all along that all the media, the corrupted politicians have gotten very evil and very dirty to the point that they have orchestrated this massive fraud and deception to remove Trump because he is the only leader independent enough and strong enough to stand up to this scale of corruption. Whether you think Trump and his followers are lunatics or not, all these swamp creatures are going to be exposed very soon in the SCOTUS, and a lot of people are going to jail. This is a spiritual warfare between good and evil, and God will intervene. I believe in no one in this world but only God. If God says he wants Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or Donald Trump in office, I will still stand with him. When judgment day comes, these evils will be cast into the lake of fire unless they repent. Kat Kerr has visited heaven thousands of times, and she gives revealing testimonies of heaven and God's plan that is very inspiring. Now, this presents another tangent of battlefield for argument with you atheists. I challenge you to seek her videos out before you presume she is lunatic or drinking some kool-aid. Learning the truth will make a difference in where your soul rests in eternity. There, I present you something very special and enlightening for Christmas.

Link | Reply | Quote
«9101112131415161718[19]20212223242526272829»
Displaying 271 - 285 out of 968 posts