TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 MegaMillion

Posted 7 December 2020 - 1:20 am
I cant't see the video, Polaris. Can you copy and paste the link?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 7 December 2020 - 5:11 am by MegaMillion
Amon Amarth,

And I will laugh at you trolls at the inauguration bececause you are blindsighted by the fakes news proganda that feed you constant repititive bat**** information and you took the bait because it was cheap and you are weak minded. And what have I done to you to have caused so much atrocity towards me? Where is the basis for your claims? Ofc none, trolls are never prepared with any real kinds of information to backtrack your claims but to spread lies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSi36iozFs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 7 December 2020 - 2:09 am
I love that you're posting on a smurf account xD take your loss and move on already. Also, it's going to be freaking hilarious seeing trump going to jail at some point after his presidency with all the 'illegal aliens' he's been trash talking
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 7 December 2020 - 2:19 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
No surprise none of the libs or trump haters who have spoken up in this thread have bothered to watch this video and explain what they see. I'll keep waiting for an answer.

Sie reden Schwachsinn.

Ich denke, Du hast in deinem bisherigen Leben noch niemals zivil- oder strafrechtliche Ermittlungen durchgeführt. Jedenfalls nicht mit Erfolg. Anderenfalls würdest Du das, was Du hier als Ermittlungsergebnisse präsentierst, nicht Beweise nennen.

Das Prinzip, dass Du hier anwendest, ist allgemein bekannt. Man muß nur lang genug etwas mit "Scheisse bewerfen", dann bleibt auch etwas kleben. Jedenfalls funktioniert das bei Leuten mit niedriger Aufmerksamkeits- und Reflektionsrate sehr gut.

Von jemanden, der "super liberal" aufgewachsen ist, hätte ich das allerdings nicht erwartet.

Aber was bedeutet "super liberal" eigentlich ?

Also liberale Eltern ziehen ihrem Kind eine Windel an und lassen es dann frei in der Wohnung und auf dem Grundstück herumlaufen.

Bei "super liberalen" Eltern könnte ich mir vorstellen, dass das Kind keine Windel trägt und Sie die Exkremente, die ihr Kind auf Erkundungstour hinterläßt, einsammeln müssen oder einfach liegen lassen.

War das bei Dir auch so ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 2:16 am
I cant't see the video, Polaris. Can you copy and paste the link?
Just search up the georgia surveillance video and you can see it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 2:18 am
I love that you're posting on a smurf account xD take your loss and move on already. Also, it's going to be freaking hilarious seeing trump going to jail at some point after his presidency with all the 'illegal aliens' he's been trash talking
??? 11. Come on Moe you can do better than this if you're really anti Trump while we both live in Canada you need to be way better researched than this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 2:24 am
Sie reden Schwachsinn.

Ich denke, Du hast in deinem bisherigen Leben noch niemals zivil- oder strafrechtliche Ermittlungen durchgeführt. Jedenfalls nicht mit Erfolg. Anderenfalls würdest Du das, was Du hier als Ermittlungsergebnisse präsentierst, nicht Beweise nennen.

Das Prinzip, dass Du hier anwendest, ist allgemein bekannt. Man muß nur lang genug etwas mit "Scheisse bewerfen", dann bleibt auch etwas kleben. Jedenfalls funktioniert das bei Leuten mit niedriger Aufmerksamkeits- und Reflektionsrate sehr gut.

Von jemanden, der "super liberal" aufgewachsen ist, hätte ich das allerdings nicht erwartet.

Aber was bedeutet "super liberal" eigentlich ?

Also liberale Eltern ziehen ihrem Kind eine Windel an und lassen es dann frei in der Wohnung und auf dem Grundstück herumlaufen.

Bei "super liberalen" Eltern könnte ich mir vorstellen, dass das Kind keine Windel trägt und Sie die Exkremente, die ihr Kind auf Erkundungstour hinterläßt, einsammeln müssen oder einfach liegen lassen.

War das bei Dir auch so ?
Amon at some point you have to not show your entire bias. You have to pick and choose your battles. When you ask for evidence and a video showing actual evidence is put forward you cant deny its existence and just put a blindfold on and pretend you can't watch the video. The fact is you didnt grow up in North America or the US or know anything about the country. The only thing you know about the US or Trump is what you see on the TV and are told. (Correct me if im wrong on this im open to being wrong which is something you aren't)

You also likely didn't watch the election night happen so the context of the video which I showed you won't really register in your head. This is why you need to be better researched when you talk on the forum. I get it you hate Trump because your media told you to hate him but I highly doubt you hated him 6+ years ago or even really knew much about him.

Also you might as well talk in english. The german google translations are just as hard to read as you actually typing in English so it makes no difference.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 7 December 2020 - 2:29 am by MMO_Executioner
Once a "Kasper", always a clown.

I'm sorry, you repeat things parrot-fashion what the excessive liar Trump says.

The whole world laughing about that "Trump-America", you are part of.

It seems that you are just stupid or naive. Take your pick, beacon of a perfect fool!

The world is not laughing at Trump only you are. Might be a good idea to stick to your own country.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 December 2020 - 3:28 am
The world is not laughing at Trump only you are. Might be a good idea to stick to your own country.

Donald cheat you in a merciless way. It bothers me that you don't see it. But there is no convincing you. Sad but true.

May be one day you will see the truth.

Merry Christmas, Sir!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 7 December 2020 - 3:32 am
MrWaveaBook,

I'm sorry I can't connect with your argument. It appears to have no of validity of point for this argument.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 December 2020 - 4:41 am

The truth is that you are part of the "deep state" of fantasy island.

The fraud exists only in your brain washed mind.

You have obviously fallen in love with the idea of being part of an educational campaign that can prove massive electoral fraud.

Although no massive electoral fraud has been proven so far. Dozens of courts and even the current Minister of Justice agree. But you still hope and believe that electoral fraud has taken place.

Because you love this thought so much, your imagination holds on to this belief and hope, instead of acknowledging that the election has been run and that there was no massive electoral fraud.

You are a really funny guy.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 7 December 2020 - 5:10 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSi36iozFs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 5:15 am
The truth is that you are part of the "deep state" of fantasy island.

The fraud exists only in your brain washed mind.

You have obviously fallen in love with the idea of being part of an educational campaign that can prove massive electoral fraud.

Although no massive electoral fraud has been proven so far. Dozens of courts and even the current Minister of Justice agree. But you still hope and believe that electoral fraud has taken place.

Because you love this thought so much, your imagination holds on to this belief and hope, instead of acknowledging that the election has been run and that there was no massive electoral fraud.

You are a really funny guy.
You still didn't watch the video I posted and told your opinion of it. You asked where the proof was. I posted you a surveillance video from Election night.

Context for the video was explained in the video itself but basically Georgia officials on election night had told everyone they were done for the night and going to stop counting and begin again in the morning. All the observers & media left the room (as seen in the video) and then a group of about 5 or 6 people were left counting by themselves with no observers or anything. Also some random ballot dumps happened during the night. which drastically turned the numbers in Biden's favor.

If you actually watched Election night and were researched/educated on this you would know all these things yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 5:17 am
OAN is just as bad as CNN except its for the right. Posting their news coverage doesn't do any of us favors as you should know. The difference is I can say that about OAN/Newsmax and know CNN/MSNBC are the exact same as far their blatant bias goes, most of these guys like Amon & Kwin think MSNBC & CNN are telling them the truth everytime and dont have a narrative they need to cater to.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 7 December 2020 - 5:19 am

Believe me, the whole world is laughing at Trump, how he can manipulate his dumb voters with lies, how he makes fake news that only his followers believe...

America needs a president who will make USA great again.
Trump says he do that but he made a joke of USA...
Biden... I don't believe in him (he's better then Trump but everybody is better then Trump)

Poor America :(

Link | Reply | Quote
«6789101112131415[16]17181920212223242526»
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 968 posts