TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Posted 3 December 2020 - 7:57 pm
When I hear Trump talking, then I hear a liar talking, I cant change that, only Trump can...

If I watch Trump on CNN, FOX, youtube or whatever... it makes no difference... I always hear the same guy with the same lies...

Then if I read this topic, I see the same lies but told by his followers...

Trump is not dumb...
All his followers, the little Trumps, those are the real dumb people, and I didnt know there are so many in USA...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 December 2020 - 8:02 pm
+kwin wrote:
When I hear Trump talking, then I hear a liar talking, I cant change that, only Trump can...

If I watch Trump on CNN, FOX, youtube or whatever... it makes no difference... I always hear the same guy with the same lies...

Then if I read this topic, I see the same lies but told by his followers...

Trump is not dumb...
All his followers, the little Trumps, those are the real dumb people, and I didnt know there are so many in USA...
You hear that because you're too consumed with mainstream media lies. Trump is in some ways a terrible person and in some ways he isnt. He will go down as one of the best Presidents in US history though after his time in office is officially over (whether thats 4 or 8 years from now) even by the people that currently dislike/hate him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 December 2020 - 8:53 pm

Yikerssssss.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 3 December 2020 - 11:19 pm by [BH_]lnIghTzl
You are the classic internet coward

You must login into Voobly to view image

You ok?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 4 December 2020 - 9:26 pm by MegaMillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHwejGFYsec&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHwejGFYsec&feature=youtu.be
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 December 2020 - 9:54 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris

Just so all of you people understand. This video is what you call 'evidence' CNN MSNBC NYT WashingtonPost likely will not report on it anytime soon but already a few left media outlets have started to because they can't deny it.

Sworn affidavits from weeks ago go along perfectly with what is seen in the video. This 'evidence' is now more proof of wrongdoing than the entire Russia hoax that lasted years put together.

To anyone in this thread that has a liberal bias and think Trump & his supporters are bsing I suggest you watch the video for yourself and come up with a reasonable explanation for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IBThinking

Posted 5 December 2020 - 10:51 pm
+kwin wrote:

Please avoid using racist or nationalistic generalizations on voobly. Thanks Kwin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 5 December 2020 - 11:00 pm
IBThinking wrote:
Please avoid using racist or nationalistic generalizations on voobly. Thanks Kwin.

Dont like it? Delete it
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 6 December 2020 - 2:59 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BO0hfG7gTM
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Edited 6 December 2020 - 6:29 pm by LetswaveaBook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64CAuLAvjE&t=3121s

Trump won the 2020 Election. Biden stole the votes through Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines, plus injecting dead voters mail in ballots, illegal aliens, and fake ballots. They had to stop the counting for 3 days to execute their dirty strategy. All the major news media sources on TV such as CNN, NBC, FOX, even social media such as FB, instagram, and Google are all part of this orchestrated corruption. You have been conditioned by the mainstream media with mass deception through racism division, guns law issues, massacre, chaos, violence, with their agenda to distract, divide and conquer so they can bring in New World Order. The only thing that is impeding this from happening is Donald Trump, the last stronghold of the world leader. The media has been painting President Trump to be an irresponsible and dictator. If America goes, down the rest of the world will go down in spiral into global communism. They shift term from New World Order to Global Reset now. Do your research don't let CNN and FOX news do your research for you. To nail in the coffin, they have used the spread of pandemic around the world and forced lockdown to prevent people from coming together and protesting. Isn't this also a concidence, that the vaccines are now being ready for the public health during this time of the election. Appears to be the last act of desparation to me. God is using the 2020 election fraud to to drain the swamp, and God is not doing using President Trump.

I guess that if I would say that in my country I instead hoped communism to save us from Donald Trump, we might consider is a funny contrast.

Anyway, it seems positive for the USA, even if Trump is in the best state he can be, he gets defeated by Biden while he is sleepy. So guess how much better Biden would be compared to Trump if he is wide-awake.

But the US people are special, while the other people arount the globe don´t need guns for private issue, the citizens in the USA can´t survive without them.

One final point to end on the possitives: While all the major news media sources on TV such as CNN, NBC, FOX, even social media such as FB, instagram, and Google are all part of these dirty strategies, Voobly is never mentioned to be part of it. So you are safe here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Posted 6 December 2020 - 9:27 pm
I read again something interesting.. Only the africans used the word- Racist or Racism.
The Muslim arabs, for 500 years said ( call us) that the Bulgarians and European Christianians are "" Giaour, Gawur"", but we defeated them.
Now, we will defeat the Africans who say the Bulgarians are "racists ". The africans use that word for the USA citizens too.
When some african use the word - Racist, we answer to him with the words for some animals.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 December 2020 - 12:18 am
Dear followers of a worthless president,

you were brain washed into madness.

You are now foolish enough to donate your fortune.

Your worthless president needs your money to pay his loans. His father is dead. the banks won't give him any more.

You are the last "cow in milk".

Don't give little, give everything you have.

You get a hand-signed golf ball and preferential treatment at the public soup kitchen.

This offer is only valid if your worthless president remains in office.

Otherwise contact the super liberal Canadian.

Cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 7 December 2020 - 3:27 am by MegaMillion
First of all, what country are you from? Sounds to me you have not had any experience of something we call Freedom and Freedom of Speech as we Americans are privildged here in USA. And that's what makes America the beacon of the world. And we are currently fighting to defend our democracy and freedom from systematic fraud whether you are convinced of the facts or not. It will be surfaced in court. You wait for it until all the corruption get exposed. What Trump has been doing is cleaning up the House, which I applaud him for, for the ball of steel that he has to stand up to corruption in the government because he doesn't need any of the dirty money from the big corporations and establishements. Unlike many politicans in the House both Democrats and Republicans who have sold out America to exchange for dirty money. Being the person that he is, he is not going to take crap to the next level but stand his ground against the bureaucracy. If my viewpoint go against your beliefs, offends you of how freedom of speech should or not be exercised in the American forum, maybe you shouldn't be on voobly. You don't even know anything about any of the accomplishments President Trump has done for America other than what the biased disgusting news media tell you to believe. I stand behind my President, and you have no business to make accusations about my President if you are not even a US citizen especially when you have not done your due diligence to research based on facts. I bet you none of this would be on CNN, or any of the news media you see on TV or social media platforms. This is how dirty and disgusting they have orchestrated and blindsighted the mass to decieve people like you. I'm not worried at all becase I know people are slowly waking up to know Trump has won the 2020 Election with a landslide, and the media is still portraying him as a "loser" when in fact, it's Biden and the news media that have orchestrated all of this propaganda. And you bet when they are in office, they will bring in communism and usher in the New World of Order for the rest of the world. Mark my words for it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 December 2020 - 12:34 am

Just so all of you people understand. This video is what you call 'evidence' CNN MSNBC NYT WashingtonPost likely will not report on it anytime soon but already a few left media outlets have started to because they can't deny it.

Sworn affidavits from weeks ago go along perfectly with what is seen in the video. This 'evidence' is now more proof of wrongdoing than the entire Russia hoax that lasted years put together.

To anyone in this thread that has a liberal bias and think Trump & his supporters are bsing I suggest you watch the video for yourself and come up with a reasonable explanation for it.

No surprise none of the libs or trump haters who have spoken up in this thread have bothered to watch this video and explain what they see. I'll keep waiting for an answer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 December 2020 - 1:19 am

Once a "Kasper", always a clown.

I'm sorry, you repeat things parrot-fashion what the excessive liar Trump says.

The whole world laughing about that "Trump-America", you are part of.

It seems that you are just stupid or naive. Take your pick, beacon of a perfect fool!

Link | Reply | Quote
«567891011121314[15]16171819202122232425»
Displaying 211 - 225 out of 968 posts