CS big tourneys

Th0m

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:14 am
Andreas adopt me plz ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:21 am
24_King_ wrote:
There are enough players, only need the motivation and support of the hosts.

To name a few:

- Andres with vivo and aykut
- Rajput with his Indian brothers
- Primez with escape
- Faravahar with zanchy
- Malte with Holmes
- Camp2gg with them members
- Shamp / obi / mando with gafe / javi
- Conquis con Crack
- Demo with me
- Crack with javi
- Riven with every1
- Conquis with javi
- Conquis with Azery/C3r0/Kot
- Fast car with
- Zanchy with jv

And the clearest example is me, that without knowing you (adding that you were from Venezuela) I had the courage and patience to make you want this game and to grow as a player.

I clarify that Im not responsible for his personality and fanaticism.

There are millions of examples that I could mention of players who played with "inferiors/newbs", that's no excuse.
Humility > Ego :')

it isn't about humility or ego, it's about people prefer to play with friends and not to play with other guys who could **** it up without listen to the experienced one imo (not calling me experienced) and yes, me and others players (not going to name them) care a lot about win, coz that's what for we all play, gg's and "Take Ws ;1thumbup" ;P

and about your list not gonna comment about since it's pure troll so wtv
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 1:27 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
No need to use a randomiser to determine teams as its built into the game. The only part is in the random draw as in which 8 play in the first round of the beginning set. Would be easy enough to set up. Lets say everyone signs up as an individual in a team tournament (cba hero) probably being the easiest to start with and each game is played using random civs and random teams. With the winners of each game progressing. Personally id be interested in maybe hosting it and/or playing in it for a laugh. Though tbh id like to play and would help with the hosting but could do both if some assistance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:27 am
well, maybe its time to change a bit, since 99,99% of CS tourneys never random teams, just enjoy and have fun, this is not about just to win if ppl dont even enjoy the "was so close" to try to play again a tourney then will never happend.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 1:38 am by 24_King_
Básicamente extender mucho la fecha de start de un torneo en base a la fecha de la publicación = alto riesgo de hacer que la gente pierda la emoción de jugarlo.

i cant talk spanish plz translate = make tournament's thread and place it for the next month = high risk of ppl getting desmotivated for play that

Jv, the tournaments before you arrived, the sign ups were opened 1 or 2 weeks before and more than 48 players were obtained, who didnt show lost by forfeit, as simple as that.
Nobody desmotivated because the date of the tournament is far, they are "demotivated" because they restrict the schedule to only one day (specifically one hour), and not all have the same availability.

The best tournaments that I have witnessed as the TIW and both 1v1 CBA Hero Infantry and 1v1 CBA Hero Archers tournaments, were promoted much earlier and had up to 1 or 2 weeks to play against your opponent.

Obviously were different times, and there was much more attention to the Lobby of CS but it "could" be tried again if the lobby get supported again, zz.-
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:31 am
Nice idea go for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Edited 12 November 2018 - 1:36 am by Dej4Vu
No need to use a randomiser to determine teams as its built into the game. The only part is in the random draw as in which 8 play in the first round of the beginning set. Would be easy enough to set up. Lets say everyone signs up as an individual in a team tournament (cba hero) probably being the easiest to start with and each game is played using random civs and random teams. With the winners of each game progressing. Personally id be interested in maybe hosting it and/or playing in it for a laugh. Though tbh id like to play and would help with the hosting but could do both if some assistance
you are wrong, you need them being preselected otherwise how will be the roster for the teams? also you dont need random civs, can be mirror/picked and fixed spots and any map else.
for example ingame you can only choose between 8 players at max, with a randomiser you can choose between more.. the first 4 ones team A vs next 4 ones team B and in this way team C vs D ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 1:54 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Dej4Vu wrote:
you are wrong, you need them being preselected otherwise how will be the roster for the teams? also you dont need random civs, can be mirror/picked and fixed spots and any map else.
for example ingame you can only choose between 8 players at max, with a randomiser you can choose between more.. the first 4 ones team A vs next 4 ones team B and in this way team C vs D ...

Your missing what im suggesting i think. Ok so basically the only part needed for a randomiser is to determine which 8 play in the first set of the tourney. In the game everyone just goes random teams and civs. The team that wins those 4 progress to the next round and are joined with 4 from another sets winners. In that game same again random civs and random team. So basically each round you could be teaming with 3 completely different players and then just repeat till the final 8 and repeat random civs and random teams. So basically you could be playing against ones you teamed with the previous round as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:59 am
Your missing what im suggesting i think. Ok so basically the only part needed for a randomiser is to determine which 8 play in the first set of the tourney. In the game everyone just goes random teams and civs. The team that wins those 4 progress to the next round and are joined with 4 from another sets winners. In that game same again random civs and random team. So basically each round you could be teaming with 3 completely different players and then just repeat till the final 8 and repeat random civs and random teams. So basically you could be playing against ones you teamed with the previous round as well.
lol that makes no sense for a roster... is a damn crap rofl, plus i don't think ppl will enjoy changing team every new game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:03 am
Too much Spanish and nobody wants to play with Javi is all understood so far.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:03 am
And how is the winner / winners determined?
It's a good and innovative idea but I dont understand how you want to apply it
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:06 am
if we do what frankie said, we dont have a roster and hense no teams...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:08 am
I had a similar idea a while back but with more skilled players. I was planning on doing a $500 tournament but after a while I realized the type of assholes many of these players are and how much they don't deserve my money ;smiletongue
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:28 am
The winner are the 4 that win the final. Having it completely random throughout means the higher skilled players will have to adapt to play with lower skilled players. I mean technically with a bit of luck it means a lower skilled player stands more of a chance of progressing far
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:42 am
Hahahaha no ****ing way

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34567891011121314
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 204 posts