CS big tourneys

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:23 am
I think fast_car? I'm not sure though

**** me how dare I forget...
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:24 am
Drew is black btw, as long as we on the subject.
Spread the word
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:30 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Name someone that is superior to Zanchy/damian and can match xcs in CBA/hero. No one in eot anyways rofl
I was going to say Damian, you said there hasn't been anyone. A number of 7th have been able to play hero at the highest level, and bloods, vezir also, as well as guys like Cena and also Charlie once upon a time. Hell, even eot way back could play both at a high level, but of course times change and we're not a big deal in hero anymore, i don't get why you think admitting this is so painful to us, it's not. We prefer other maps over hero, we just play hero for fun or to get a quick game.. we aren't interested in trying to practise high level CBA Hero for the most part (maybe some are, i don't speak for everyone).

Vivo, you havn't been here that long, so you can't make claims for the entire history of CS.

Also, one thing you also need to learn is, just because Sean has said something, doesn't mean it's the opinion of the entire Eot. I have not said CBA Hero is not skilled or hard to learn at a high level, simply there is more to CS than only CBA Hero. Unfortunately, you form the whole of Eot's opinion off of seans opinion, sean is entitled to say what he likes, but he doesn't represent every single member of Eot... he represents himself. I know this may be difficult for you to understand.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:25 am
CliniClown wrote:
Drew is black btw, as long as we on the subject.
Spread the word

Iam surprised eot hasnt lynched him and jv by now...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:32 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I was going to say Damian, you said there hasn't been anyone.

Vivo, you havn't been here that long, so you can't make claims for the entire history of CS without being here.

Also, one thing you also need to learn is, just because Sean has said something, doesn't mean it's the opinion of the entire Eot. I have not said CBA Hero is not skilled or hard to learn at a high level, simply there is more to CS than CBA Hero.

Close enough. I havnt really seen damian play any form of cba/hero tg and no one really mentions him when the subject arises. Nevertheless, if you can only name on person ive proved my point and i understand yours. Just make sure that you make it clear that sean doesnt represent eot rofl (and stop defending jv)

edit: mad respect for ppl like charlie, cena, damian, etc FU sean and Zanchy :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:36 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Close enough. I havnt really seen damian play any form of cba/hero tg and no one really mentions him when the subject arises. Nevertheless, if you can only name on person ive proved my point and i understand yours. Just make sure that you make it clear that sean doesnt represent eot rofl (and stop defending jv)
Vezir is another, there's been quite a few. Andreas also, fran, cena.. and charlie once upon a time. Veni too.

You probably havn't heard Damians name mentioned because lots of guys don't consider Damian a top TGer... but he was a part of the best CBA Hero mirror team of the time so.. yeah it's hard to argue.

My point being, we're honestly playing these games for fun, we grab whoevers online, and we're playing a map you're better at than us... so to me it just seems extremely unproductive to CS and the atmosphere if you're going to plaster these games all over the forums... they are nothing to be proud of, and all it does is guarantees that we wont bother playing with you anymore.

Also, i'll defend javi if i think you're being a ****. Don't you defend your clanmates?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:34 am
Vezir is another, there's been quite a few. Andreas also, fran, cena.. and charlie once upon a time.

My point being, we're honestly playing these games for fun, we grab whoevers online, and we're playing a map you're better at than us... so to me it just seems extremely unproductive to CS and the atmosphere if you're going to plaster these games all over the forums... they are nothing to be proud of, and all it does is guarantees that we wont bother playing with you anymore.

Honestly I have no problem with eot rofl The exceptions being Sean, Jv and kinda Z. Hope we can play more in the future.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:42 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Also, i'll defend javi if i think you're being a ****. Don't you defend your clanmates?

What iam telling you is he aint worth defending and clearly you have no idea what did and does to merit my wrath ;1thumbup

And fyi, Sean was the sole reason the war didnt happen. I and my clan did want it contrary to popular belief but going forward with it while being treated that way would be throwing away our dignity. Sad to see efforts wasted but it is what it is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:50 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
What iam telling you is he aint worth defending and clearly you have no idea what did and does to merit my wrath ;1thumbup

And fyi, Sean was the sole reason the war didnt happen. I and my clan did want it contrary to popular belief but going forward with it while being treated that way would be throwing away our dignity. Sad to see efforts wasted but it is what it is.
Strongly disagree with the second statement, i saw what happened, but it's an argument i'd prefer not to get into in this thread, so i'll just agree to disagree with you on that one. I'm sure Sean will be here to defend himself at some point anyway, so i don't need to get into this.

You say you have no problem with eot, but i'm not sure i believe that. You've brought my name up before (something about me not getting a boner, cant remember exactly.. but i hadn't even posted in the thread when you mentioned me), you posted games that did not involve any of the players you claim to have a problem with, and you call us ideots and ****? Don't get me wrong, it's not exactly hurtful or upsetting for any of us, but claiming you dont have a problem with eot when you go after us as a clan is disingenuous.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:57 am
+1 for adopt a noob world cup

I will adopt sean
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 2:02 am by 24_King_
How love to ruin a post for their damn ego.

Both have their "reasons"
But it is really ****ed that continue discussing it in every post.

Go kiss him in other side, get away from here

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 2:00 am
Strongly disagree with the second statement, i saw what happened, but it's an argument i'd prefer not to get into in this thread, so i'll just agree to disagree with you on that one. I'm sure Sean will be here to defend himself at some point anyway, so i don't need to get into this.

You say you have no problem with eot, but i'm not sure i believe that. You've brought my name up before (something about me not getting a boner, cant remember exactly.. but i hadn't even posted in the thread when you mentioned me), you posted games that did not involve any of the players you claim to have a problem with, and you call us ideots and ****? Don't get me wrong, it's not exactly hurtful or upsetting for any of us, but claiming you dont have a problem with eot when you go after us as a clan is disingenuous.

Yall need to learn to take a joke. rofl Iam semi serious most of the time (not now). I call bek **** all the time does that mean i have a problem with him?

The demands we made were not ideal for you guys but that beastly behavior ruined it for everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 2:04 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Yall need to learn to take a joke. rofl Iam semi serious most of the time (not now). I call bek **** all the time does that mean i have a problem with him?

The demands we made were not ideal for you guys but that beastly behavior ruined it for everyone.
I'd say saying i '**** javi' (a 16 year old boy) and can't get a boner is not really friendly banter and implies a problem, yes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 2:08 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I'd say saying i '**** javi' (a 16 year old boy) and can't get a boner is not really friendly banter and implies a problem, yes

The best ones are the edgy ones ;)

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 13 November 2018 - 2:47 am
The game came out before Javi was born. Picture that.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7891011121314
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 204 posts