CS big tourneys

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:03 pm
You're the one repeating the same **** without having a single clue of what actually happened... He has had every opportunity to speak his side of things and explain what exactly was done that was so horrible that an entire war had to be called off... but he knows everyone would laugh at him over it so hes being quiet... and he also knows he had no leg to stand on with the **** you guys tried to pull last minute... LnL pretty much said it exactly as it was... you guys were unreasonable and probably had no intention to war in the first place... just made demands you expected/thought we will decline and when we actually did agree to them you just didnt show up.

Dafuq if we had no intention/didnt want to we wouldnt have started the whole thing. I conceed that we lacked organization but stop acting like you had no part in this result. You were calling him and efkan muslim on doscord while trying to apologize in pm. They want nothing to do wtih you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:04 pm
24 vivo still on ego trip? You are **** in 1v1. Average+ in random/mirror. I dont think you can even hold your 2k without fmt.Do not derail the OP topic you little ****. And lastly jv>veve.

Bsst player i rage you puto?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:05 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Shouldnt limit the rated, the main idea of the tournament would be to encourage the "new / noob / regular" to play and then balance the teams randomly .-

The 3 players that accumulate more points / wins with different teams and civilizations wins (?).

Switching teams would be a logistical nightmare.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 4:12 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Anyway, back on topic, javi the 'arcade lobby' is a lobby, what is proposed here is a tournament or league of some sorts. It's a nice idea but it probably won't work as us CSers (myself included) struggle to stay on topic. Perhaps if we could take our handbags to a different topic and have the junk removed from here by a moderator and stay on topic, we might get somewhere.

I like the idea, but i'd like to suggest that the teams remain the same throughout the league/tournament, as i think it's the best way for 'noobs' to learn... it's easier to learn with 1-2 pro players who have gotten to know you and helped you from the start, then to constantly be switching teams, and we can just seed the teams based on rating and/or skill if rating is decided to be an unreliable metric. I mean think about it, when you try to learn anything it would be unproductive to be constantly changing your teacher, you would want to stick with the same teacher and learn a foundation/basics before changing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:19 pm
AKA CS Arcade? I'm almost sure it was the same idea, maybe im wrong tho
Quote:
Fun instead of awards.
As with everything, it’s best to start with those which show an interest in this kind of tournaments.
arcade was for noobs/newcomers and had a big pool of maps, this will be tourneys per months every 2-4 week maybe with any map else, also this is for ppl who actually play in CS average/semipro(experienced) and top players not like arcade.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:20 pm
Switching teams would be a logistical nightmare.
+100 would be a damn crap.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 4:23 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I think we should make teams based on the language spoken. Hindi, Spanish and english would probs be the ones. Can organized skrimiges within the groupes during the week so we stay in the same time zone and can have a mini tournament during the weekend between.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 13 November 2018 - 4:28 pm
I think we should make teams based on the language spoken. Hindi, Spanish and english would probs be the ones. Can organized skrimiges within the groupes during the week so we stay in the same time zone and can have a mini tournament during the weekend between.
the only strict rule should be that the teams be pre-randomized, the rest could change to see which setting maybe the best, for example.. those tourneys can be between a whole week but at the end of the week we should have them all played to advance to the next round... just an idea.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2018 - 5:26 pm
Dafuq if we had no intention/didnt want to we wouldnt have started the whole thing. I conceed that we lacked organization but stop acting like you had no part in this result. You were calling him and efkan muslim on doscord while trying to apologize in pm. They want nothing to do wtih you.
Stellar excuse pal. Anything I said about totoro and efkan came after the bs last minute changes with 0 compromise you guys tried to make (which was an out to not war) Efkan has done this stuff many times to wars so it was no surprise and I said totoro was just his puppet... things that wouldnt stop a war if you guys really wanted it, which you didnt since your entire clan knew who was gonna win. There really wasent many people outside of xCs thinking any of you will show up or war either and they were right.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 5:33 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Stellar excuse pal. Anything I said about totoro and efkan came after the bs last minute changes with 0 compromise you guys tried to make (which was an out to not war) Efkan has done this stuff many times to wars so it was no surprise and I said totoro was just his puppet... things that wouldnt stop a war if you guys really wanted it, which you didnt since your entire clan knew who was gonna win. There really wasent many people outside of xCs thinking any of you will show up or war either and they were right.

Gtfo and go live in your own delusional world. Since you refuse to come out of your cave, I will disregard any further comments that you might have.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 5:35 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
the only strict rule should be that the teams be pre-randomized, the rest could change to see which setting maybe the best, for example.. those tourneys can be between a whole week but at the end of the week we should have them all played to advance to the next round... just an idea.

Teams dont need to be random they just need to be fair. Practice with team during the week and play a bo3 or 5 during the weekend.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2018 - 5:37 pm
Gtfo and go live in your own delusional world. Since you refuse to come out of your cave, I will disregard any further comments that you might have.
Thing is you cant even have him come here and deny anything I say because he knows the truth too. It doesnt have to do with me saying something to him after he was unreasonable... most of xCs didnt want to do the war with us when they know were better... you guys were gonna show up and prove you can be a top clan but you're not besides your one single map... and on an end note ill leave the words of W0LF here when talking about you.

Idk why one of the top cs clan messing up with some random average **** player who still has more looses then wins in only the single map he plays 24/7 . There is no point in arguing with the guy who can just trash talk in forums and threads for cheap publicity and have no skills to show when there is tournament or any challenge against him. He has nothing to show in 1v1 because he has no skills and in tg he just hide his ass behind xCs to get his ratings boosted. His so called dream team “ malte and Vivo” got raped by me and bloodi in Cba hero 2v2 last month 7-2 I think. And still bloodi is the one who is carrying him otherwise he is also **** player in tg too. I will request everyone to Stop giving response to this egotist kid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 13 November 2018 - 5:43 pm
Thing is you cant even have him come here and deny anything I say because he knows the truth too. It doesnt have to do with me saying something to him after he was unreasonable... most of xCs didnt want to do the war with us when they know were better... you guys were gonna show up and prove you can be a top clan but you're not besides your one single map... and on an end note ill leave the words of W0LF here when talking about you.

Idk why one of the top cs clan messing up with some random average **** player who still has more looses then wins in only the single map he plays 24/7 . There is no point in arguing with the guy who can just trash talk in forums and threads for cheap publicity and have no skills to show when there is tournament or any challenge against him. He has nothing to show in 1v1 because he has no skills and in tg he just hide his ass behind xCs to get his ratings boosted. His so called dream team “ malte and Vivo” got raped by me and bloodi in Cba hero 2v2 last month 7-2 I think. And still bloodi is the one who is carrying him otherwise he is also **** player in tg too. I will request everyone to Stop giving response to this egotist kid.
LoL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2018 - 6:16 pm
This thread idea is not going to happen. Focus your efforts on something more feasible.

And Sean, lay off the coffee and take a shower. You get way too overworked over petty ****. You salivate at the opportunity to give your (biased) opinion on the failed war, and it's really cringe. It's also ironic that your desperate efforts to diminish our value is actually having the opposite effect because of all the attention you give us. And lastly, you're a grown man fighting with a 17 year old teenager. Come on lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 6:27 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
This thread idea is not going to happen. Focus your efforts on something more feasible.

And Sean, lay off the coffee and take a shower. You get way too overworked over petty ****. You salivate at the opportunity to give your (biased) opinion on the failed war, and it's really cringe. It's also ironic that your desperate efforts to diminish our value is actually having the opposite effect because of all the attention you give us. And lastly, you're a grown man fighting with a 17 year old teenager. Come on lol

Well said. Except iam 18 ok? <3

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]91011121314
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 204 posts