CS big tourneys

[7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:59 pm
Eot can have their full fmt. Same result =massacre 111
1915 all over again
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 12:02 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Pretty sure i said you're better than us in CBA Hero like 2 posts ago, perhaps you need to learn to read... where's the denial?

Beating us in one map is not dominating, if we played the war, you might've got to see what domination really is. Half our team logging on and playing for the first time in months aswell, it's not really worth bragging over.

Honestly, grow up a little.

Lol we all know that you guys would win the war under those terms. You guys are far superior in that regard.
We never questioned you guys abilities there.

While you guys are over here defending the idea we are nothing/jv is good rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 12:06 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Pretty sure i said you're better than us in CBA Hero like 2 posts ago, perhaps you need to learn to read... where's the denial?

Beating us in one map is not dominating, if we played the war, you might've got to see what domination really is. Half our team logging on and playing for the first time in months aswell, it's not really worth bragging over... are you really so proud to beat us in one map we only play casually?

Honestly, grow up a little, you are truly pathetic.. posting casual games and following a kid around to insult him in every thread you see him in.. you have serious issues.

Looool ive known this **** far longer than you. He will remain a **** all his life. Even his OG mentor king has turned against him rofl You are delusional if you think hes the victim here.

smh ideots
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:47 am
"grow up" says the guy with a clan full of smurfs bashing randoms with full fmt and with usernames as "Indiancow" or other racist names. That is true hipocrisy 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:49 am
I read the chats of some games and you guys make excuses of spots or civs etc. Many of these games you guys are complete ****s unable to think beyond your linear blood matches were a lot doesn't require complex thinking or even multi use of hotkeys 11 **** off
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:00 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Brytiago wrote:
I read the chats of some games and you guys make excuses of spots or civs etc. Many of these games you guys are complete ****s unable to think beyond your linear blood matches were a lot doesn't require complex thinking or even multi use of hotkeys 11 **** off
you need to get out more if you're reading our game chats, and following our affairs.. you honestly have some issues pal

(I dont know who you are BTW)

We're talking amongst ourselves and pissed off, we're not saying **** to someone else so what's your issue?

Also if you think the maps we're good at are linear and we cant think outside our 'linear blood matches', let's play europe? That's about the least 'linear' map in CS. Since we're washed ****s who cant think beyond our 'linear blood matches', it should be easy for you, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:55 am
since you're just going to post on forums like a bunch of kids?
What does Sean exactly do all the time?
do you not see your own hypocrisy?
;KO ;KO ;KO
(i mean, how long is it since charlie and drew have even played aoc?)
You think Drew could help Eot out in CBA/Hero? Lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:03 am
6k post vs 300 of mine 11 yeahhhh I am the one who needs to see daylight
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:03 am
Hey sup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:07 am by Brytiago
Also it amazes me how you always bring random things and claim to know your fallacies. 11 Like if you are so educated. I never seen a better clown. I remember before when I would sometimes just read but never talk on forums and rofl at all your nonsense you type trying to act all bright
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:12 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Brytiago wrote:
Also it amazes me how you always bring random things and claim to know your fallacies. 11 Like if you are so educated. I never seen a better clown. I remember before when I would sometimes just read but never talk on forums and rofl at all your nonsense you type trying to act all bright
Imagine claiming someone always brings up random things then talking about their education in a discussion about CBA hero games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:11 am
The whole argument can be boiled down to how u guys refuse to believe that playing cba/hero tg well is as hard as knowing 20 maps. There has been no one that can claim to be best cba/hero tg player and blooder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:13 am
The whole argument can be boiled down to how u guys refuse to believe that playing cba/hero tg well is as hard as knowing 20 maps. There has been no one that can claim to be best cba/hero tg player and blooder.
Actually there has
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 13 November 2018 - 1:14 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Actually there has

Name someone that is superior to Zanchy/damian and can match xcs in CBA/hero. No one in eot anyways rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2018 - 1:21 am
Name someone that is superior to Zanchy/damian and can match xcs in CBA/hero. No one in eot anyways rofl

I think fast_car? I'm not sure though

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]67891011121314
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 204 posts