CS big tourneys

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 9:56 pm
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not?

A hunnid
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:19 pm
Oh yes let's do countries! I would love to be on the same team as Sean!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:28 pm
I would love to be on the same team with the star.
+1 countries
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:32 pm
Oh yes let's do countries! I would love to be on the same team as Sean!!

OMG SAME I had a wet dream thinking bout sean <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xS7]komutanzulfu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:27 pm
Eot can have their full fmt. Same result =massacre 111
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xS7]komutanzulfu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:33 pm
Eot can have their full fmt. Same result =massacre 111 9-0
Attachments:
eots.jpg (file size: 1.01 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:35 pm

11111111111111111 Stealing my job. Good did <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 12 November 2018 - 11:46 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
You do realise when you constantly post casual game results (where we're usually civ ****ed but w/e), it kills competitive games because it means we don't want to play with you anymore since you're just going to post on forums like a bunch of kids? Yet you claim to want to 'help cs' - do you not see your own hypocrisy? We're playing your only map, a map you're better than us at and play more, and we're playing with whatever eots are online (i mean, how long is it since charlie and drew have even played aoc?), and you plaster it on the forums like it's some kind of achievement.

If this was some kind of 'challenge' or competitive BO, or a war (but you decided you didn't want to war us so yeah...) that we had agreed to, sure i'd get it, but casual games? Just makes you look childish. After this, i guess eot wont be playing any games with you anymore... you simply suck the fun out of it.

No wonder CS is dead.

Grow up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:43 pm
To be able to admit sth. It is an honourable behavior
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:46 pm

if u like i can start posting casual random games with no context where xCs loses?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:48 pm
You do realise when you constantly post casual game results (where we're usually civ ****ed but w/e), it kills competitive games because it means we don't want to play with you anymore since you're just going to post on forums like a bunch of kids? Yet you claim to want to 'save cs'. We're playing your only map, a map you're better than us at and play more, and we're playing with whatever eots are online (i mean, how long is it since charlie and drew have even played aoc?), and you plaster it on the forums like it's some kind of achievement.

No wonder CS is dead.

Grow up.

Nobody but us sees this anyways. rofl Even now with this this phrasing "usually civ ****ed but w/e" and ask why the need to post? Get the **** off your high horse and learn from us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:50 pm
if u like i can start posting casual random games with no context where xCs loses?

Sure, we give you guys credit where its due. You guys dominant bloods and other alternative maps. Probs the strongest clan in that regard after 7th.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 12 November 2018 - 11:56 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Nobody but us sees this anyways. rofl Even now with this this phrasing "usually civ ****ed but w/e" and ask why the need to post? Get the **** off your high horse and learn from us.
Well it's how we view things, I said w/e cos it's of course subjective.

But when you behave this way you kill the competitive vibe completely. Could you imagine if we played our maps? Basically most maps that aren't CBA Hero? It would be pretty bad. I mean, charlie hasn't played for 6 months at least, and drew is never on, we just logged on for some fun games and we get this ****... it's just really pathetic tbh, and it speaks volumes about your character... you think any of us want to play any games with you again after this ****? I mean, the team was charlie, who literally logged on for the first time in months today, drew who never plays, and veni, who is the only one who plays at a high level AND is some what active. I played a couple of games too, but i'm not exactly a CBA Hero phenom, and mobil can speak for himself... is it really worth bragging over beating this team, in your map, that you all play daily?

Enjoy your dead lobby, this kind of behaviour kills any kind of competitive atmosphere.. keep pretending you want to 'help cs', whilst killing any chance of people wanting to play vs you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 11:58 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Well it's how we view things, I said w/e cos it's of course subjective.

But when you behave this way you kill the competitive vibe completely. Could you imagine if we played our maps? Basically most maps that aren't CBA Hero? It would be pretty bad. I mean, charlie hasn't played for 6 months at least, and drew is never on, we just logged on for some fun games and we get this ****... it's just really pathetic tbh, and it speaks volumes about your character... you think any of us want to play any games with you again after this ****?

Enjoy your dead lobby, this kind of behaviour kills any kind of competitive atmosphere.. keep pretending you want to 'help cs', whilst killing any chance of people wanting to play vs you.

Thats the problem you are in denial. The fact is we won cuz we outclassed you guys. Stop belittling our achievements while using how "vivo is destroying cs" as an excuse. One day you ll look back at your aoc journey and realize how much we dominated. ;1thumbup

All you guys can say is xcs this xcs that vivo this vivo that bla bla bla. The only way to humiliate us is to beat us at our own game. If you cant, stfu and accept we dominate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2018 - 12:00 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Thats the problem you are in denial. The fact is we won cuz we outclassed you guys. Stop belittling our achievements while using how "vivo is destroying cs" as an excuse. One day you ll look back at your aoc journey and realize how much we dominated. ;1thumbup
Pretty sure i said you're better than us in CBA Hero like 2 posts ago, perhaps you need to learn to read... where's the denial?

Beating us in one map is not dominating, if we played the war, you might've got to see what domination really is. Half our team logging on and playing for the first time in months aswell, it's not really worth bragging over... are you really so proud to beat us in one map we only play casually?

Honestly, grow up a little, you are truly pathetic.. posting casual games and following a kid around to insult him in every thread you see him in.. you have serious issues.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567891011121314
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 204 posts