€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

Dej4Vu

Posted 20 August 2018 - 1:12 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

[xCs]Polaris_ ;w00t
a ptrader telling other that have some competition in this place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 20 August 2018 - 1:36 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
unrated game and plus you lagged like a hell in the past, everyone knows you use dial up bro ;1thumbup

blablabla, you just doing ****ty excuses, just get lost
Dej4Vu wrote:
a ptrader telling other that have some competition in this place.

I didn't point trade like this, just malicious smurf and also i have my moderation log clean, not like you in one of your accounts where you clearly got reported ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 20 August 2018 - 1:38 am
meh i dont even know why i m giving answers to you, gl 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 August 2018 - 1:46 am
that was when i was kinda brand new(2012) to aoc and didn't even know it was forbidden, you some months ago had been reported for using at least 3 players accs and you didnt even got banned(bcoz a friend mod took the report) when you knew what you were doing, today you keep doing this and dare to talk about other players lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 20 August 2018 - 2:37 am
Who's idea was this topic from xCs? Because last time there was a CS challenge thread directed at any xCs their point trading clan leader (CaMp2Gg_) ran and avoided voobly for 1 week :(
When noob basher Zanchy challenged him that wasnt the last time xCs got challenged but okay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 20 August 2018 - 3:07 am
There was once a player who said that drama helps CS and his popularity.
I personally see this as a ridiculous that doesnt lead anywhere, only fight of egos of children who want to prevail over old players.
And old players who underestimate new ones, with their statistics and stupid tops.
The past is past, the present is that xCs & dv8 is dominating (deserved or not) CBA Hero (The most popular map currently hurts whoever hurts).
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 20 August 2018 - 3:12 am
gr8 sucking balls
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 20 August 2018 - 3:13 am
Regarding to the challenge, I see it as a good initiative to perhaps get attention in a more concrete way with some money just to open up the interest or to do it with that incentive, and it would be very interesting if it happened and could be promoted at levels of videos, daily challenges supported by mods and host like Army_.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 20 August 2018 - 3:31 am by 24_King_
Incredible as this autistic child needs to intrude in any conversation even when his opinion is more useless and empty.

He calls himself a "decent" player, even though he ruined me over 2 Cba Hero Tournaments 2v2 , losing against players who dont play the map (Zorat & Cena), and secondarily against players that himself underestimates(B3r,Mob1l), and fills his ego by saying that overcomes them and takes out mediocre statistics.

And yet he still wants to keep disturb up here, saying how many times and how he beat his opponents, even though he is 14+ in Bloods, he is the most defeated player in 1v1 cba / hero with almost 600 defeats (and he says that isnt active enough) in less than a year, and approximately with almost 5000 games in a year, yes, we are in front of a garbage that was banned for 2 weeks by point trader, and still has balls to come to point everyone here hahahaha.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 August 2018 - 4:06 am
funny thing is that he's stubborn to the point to keep doing the same pt/sharing acc and claim that he don't do this bs ;lol
is like come on.. you didn't learn yet?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 20 August 2018 - 4:23 am by Playerpro123

Vivo, Totoro, Masta, and other Xcs member challenge song. Just 4 lads having fun
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 20 August 2018 - 4:30 am by user124641314
24_King_ wrote:
Incredible as this autistic child needs to intrude in any conversation even when his opinion is more useless and empty.

He calls himself a "decent" player, even though he ruined me over 2 Cba Hero Tournaments 2v2 , losing against players who dont play the map (Zorat & Cena), and secondarily against players that himself underestimates(B3r,Mob1l), and fills his ego by saying that overcomes them and takes out mediocre statistics.

And yet he still wants to keep disturb up here, saying how many times and how he beat his opponents, even though he is 14+ in Bloods, he is the most defeated player in 1v1 cba / hero with almost 600 defeats (and he says that isnt active enough) in less than a year, and approximately with almost 5000 games in a year, yes, we are in front of a garbage that was banned for 2 weeks by point trader, and still has balls to come to point everyone here hahahaha.

I love how this guy dedicate whole messages to me 11.
the only thing i will answer to you is, stop trying to be something you never will be in this game ;).

PSA // rape mobil's asshole was just a thing for fun, everyones know was malicious smurf, not PT; that's why my moderation log keeps clean :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 20 August 2018 - 4:31 am
24_King_ wrote:

Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 20 August 2018 - 4:32 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
funny thing is that he's stubborn to the point to keep doing the same pt/sharing acc and claim that he don't do this bs ;lol
is like come on.. you didn't learn yet?

seems like the autists ****s never understand the difference between malicious smurf and point trading, im not the one who let my account to other (you to crack) for bash masche in lustful 1v1 :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 20 August 2018 - 4:36 am
For those guys who are thinking i'm just a ptrader, go ahead and take my smurf/go ahead mods to block it.

user yoshikek
pw 123456

enjoy.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 318 posts