Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 August 2018 - 5:23 am
every statement than jv made looks like he used google translate rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 August 2018 - 5:24 am
Iam online now where u at fast_car ;lol

Nobody care about you anyway lol. You're nobody. At least i dominated Hero and Cba ladder for years. And i never heard about you in my life. I only laugh ar your Hero Guide. Now go write another guide.. but nobody will even read that crap anyway
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 18 August 2018 - 5:34 am by _IYIastA_
Nobody care about you anyway lol. You're nobody. At least i dominated Hero and Cba ladder for years. And i never heard about you in my life. I only laugh ar your Hero Guide. Now go write another guide.. but nobody will even read that crap anyway

All you are remembered for is really bad forum posts. This is your legacy, not some fake 'domination' that involved stacking against noobs and being massacred by anyone good who counter-stacked.

Lordokay > fastcar
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 August 2018 - 5:36 am
Scared lil **** D: ive played for 1.5 years. Meh there are always old hags that cling to their former glory :d These old players all talking smack instead of actually playing rofl. 1.5 too fast bla bla bla CBA bla bla bla If you guys really were that great defeating even with rust should be a piece of cake no?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 18 August 2018 - 5:39 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
_IYIastA_ wrote:
All you are remembered for is really bad forum posts. This is your legacy, not some fake 'domination' that involved stacking against noobs and being massacred by anyone good who counter-stacked.

Lordokay > fastcar

As a newer player ive heard about ben phurriz estigma vezir kuvvy stryker eddy and sometimes wolf and primez in 1v1. No on has ever mentionned fast_car and its becuz u were too old to be remembered rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 August 2018 - 5:42 am
Quote:
At least i dominated Hero and Cba ladder for years.
funny how you call ur self a top player when no one can back up ur words. come on, being top back when old patch were kinda slow and stacking vs avg ppl dosn't make you top at anything.
in the last 3 years the avg skills improved a lot, also splitting 1v1 ladder from tg fixed the "boosting tg rate with 1v1 games".
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 August 2018 - 5:47 am
pd: if you were looking for attention, well you did got it but being a joke itself.
pls stop being a troll butthurt, how lowlife you have to be to trolling in a site 25/8 when you never play... is just like come on.. get over it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Posted 18 August 2018 - 6:14 am
As a newer player ive heard about ben phurriz estigma vezir kuvvy stryker eddy and sometimes wolf and primez in 1v1. No on has ever mentionned fast_car and its becuz u were too old to be remembered rofl
gloo can never be wrong because in predictions contest i remember he voted for me as a winner and i won . And bro who the **** told you ben, phurriz and kuvvy were 1v1 players? Phurriz i think in his whole life played 7 1v1s which were against me and he lost like 6-1 but was excellent Tg player . ben i think only played once in Tiw tournament in which he lost vs me and i guess kuvvy never played any 1v1 .estigma was only good at 1v1 maya and eddy never won me in any tournament so what do you mean by sometimes I owned every one when i was active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 18 August 2018 - 7:00 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Most of this thread ive ignored or not read cause its mostly bull**** but what ive gathered xcs is offering a free no obligation challenge.

I accept, i wont bull**** get in touch and lets go
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 18 August 2018 - 6:56 am
i am playing since 2012 i have no idea who the **** is this fast car guy anyone heard of him?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 18 August 2018 - 7:52 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
pd: if you were looking for attention, well you did got it but being a joke itself.
pls stop being a troll butthurt, how lowlife you have to be to trolling in a site 25/8 when you never play... is just like come on.. get over it.
a guy who have nothing to do here calling others attention ****s ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 August 2018 - 7:55 am
Fast car was one of the best if not the best in his prime
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 August 2018 - 8:23 am
gloo can never be wrong because in predictions contest i remember he voted for me as a winner and i won . And bro who the **** told you ben, phurriz and kuvvy were 1v1 players? Phurriz i think in his whole life played 7 1v1s which were against me and he lost like 6-1 but was excellent Tg player . ben i think only played once in Tiw tournament in which he lost vs me and i guess kuvvy never played any 1v1 .estigma was only good at 1v1 maya and eddy never won me in any tournament so what do you mean by sometimes I owned every one when i was active.

Phurriz was Top random civ player. Phurriz was the only one guy who beat me many times. I think Phurriz for sure is top 3 Hero team player.
Ben was not very good, easy games against him.
Kuvvy was same civ pro but noob in random civ games.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 August 2018 - 8:29 am

Ben was not very good. He always ran away from me and played against noobs. And times we played he lost almost all the games against me.
Phurriz Top.
Estigma 1v1 player only.
Vezir Top.
Kuvyy not so good.
Stryker same civ pro but average in 4v4 games random.
Eddy 1v1 pro only.
Wolf mostly 1v1 pro

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 318 posts