€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

 [xCs]PLO_Style


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 17 December 2011
Posts:867
Posted 14 August 2018 - 7:22 pm
Cs dead, all scarred, gg thread closed
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1248
Posted 14 August 2018 - 8:10 pm
Xcs is the best clan ever. Can't believe how good they are. Masta, totoro, and vivo. Vivo is my idol because he wrote CBA HERO GUIDE. Because of Vivo guide me and my friends are 22 k Hero players
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 17 December 2011
Posts:867
Posted 14 August 2018 - 8:50 pm
Eot_gloo wrote:
Xcs is the best clan ever. Can't believe how good they are. Masta, totoro, and vivo. Vivo is my idol because he wrote CBA HERO GUIDE. Because of Vivo guide me and my friends are 22 k Hero players

Good said there brother
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Jassim


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 27 November 2009
Posts:1209
Posted 15 August 2018 - 1:12 am
good this was
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Slash


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 2 June 2013
Posts:3129
Posted 15 August 2018 - 7:53 am
Rush2gg wrote:
slash for president ;1thumbup


Lets make voobly great again!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 6 December 2016
Posts:48
Edited 15 August 2018 - 2:03 pm by Checking
We just wanted few good games as many people thinks(or just say) they are better, I mean that's a free 100€ worth a try no? That's like a year earnings for most of you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 5 August 2009
Posts:124
Posted 15 August 2018 - 2:15 pm
It's just that nobody really wants to steal 100$ from Masta.
100$ from Masta means he can't satisfy his alcohol needs for like a whole day.
And a sober Masta for a whole day means like 13 'save CS topics' and 6 'the world is against me + it's 7th and eot's fault' topics.

And who wants that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 6 December 2016
Posts:48
Posted 15 August 2018 - 2:20 pm
I would really like play vs 7th for some nice GG's but you guys inactive :(
And btw the 100€ not offered by cow
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1248
Posted 15 August 2018 - 4:14 pm
What an amazing challenge. I hope 7th or Eot will accept this for some ggs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 5 August 2009
Posts:124
Posted 15 August 2018 - 5:49 pm
Checking wrote:
I would really like play vs 7th for some nice GG's but you guys inactive :(
And btw the 100€ not offered by cow

I posted it in our group chat and everybody thought it's a good idea and a cool initiative,
but like you say, nobody cares enough about aoc at the moment to practice/show up for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]PrIMeZ_X_StaR


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 27 January 2017
Posts:401
Posted 15 August 2018 - 6:41 pm
;stern
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['IC']TheKingOfNoobs


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 26 August 2014
Posts:1109
Posted 15 August 2018 - 7:26 pm
Is it serious? Omg..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Javi__


Group: Silver Membership
Join Date: 3 February 2017
Posts:1368
Posted 15 August 2018 - 7:37 pm
CliniClown wrote:
I posted it in our group chat and everybody thought it's a good idea and a cool initiative,
but like you say, nobody cares enough about aoc at the moment to practice/show up for it.

come back i'll give each one 100 games lustful 1v1 per day
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]ViVo_


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 6 May 2013
Posts:536
Posted 15 August 2018 - 8:06 pm
Its risk free for any serious challenger. Dont need to practice just get online and play. That being said, dogs that dont stand a chance should stop barking.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Javi__


Group: Silver Membership
Join Date: 3 February 2017
Posts:1368
Posted 15 August 2018 - 8:18 pm
[xCs]ViVo_ wrote:
Its risk free for any serious challenger. Dont need to practice just get online and play. That being said, dogs that dont stand a chance should stop barking.

If you guys place there 1v1/2v2 too take for sure I will be signing me up almost with whoever lol


Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 317 posts
Forum Jump:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests