€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

[dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 21 August 2018 - 2:29 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
1v1 means nothing, the only people obsessed with 1v1 are those who are impossible to team with.
Been there. Zanchy, BG, Wallabis, you name them ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 21 August 2018 - 3:29 am
too much curry damaged his brain ;drunk
does he have one?wtf!?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 21 August 2018 - 3:32 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
1v1 means nothing, the only people obsessed with 1v1 are those who are impossible to team with.

well like 60% of your teammates are 2k in hero and play a lot of 1v1, what does it mean mr ****?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 4:15 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Unholy alliance of sean and fast car trying to make fun of a clan for not being competitive in a thread that is a challenge from that clan.

Kuvvy knows we never declined that challenge, its still open, they were active when our guys were doing exams and they are inactive now, nothing complicated.

you guys are making a challenge thread when you know basically every competitive clan has either moved on or dont care anymore... make it more interesting for us put in some additional cash and you can include bloods and other variant maps and im sure we'd love to comeback to retire you guys.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 August 2018 - 7:41 am
you guys are making a challenge thread when you know basically every competitive clan has either moved on or dont care anymore... make it more interesting for us put in some additional cash and you can include bloods and other variant maps and im sure we'd love to comeback to retire you guys.

That would be the point of the challenge thread. Nobody plays bloods or alt maps in TG so there is no chance for newcomers to become good enough to challenge people who had played those maps for years. The xcs members that want a good challenge are cba/hero players. Besides, they already retired eot in cba hero.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 8:16 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
That would be the point of the challenge thread. Nobody plays bloods or alt maps in TG so there is no chance for newcomers to become good enough to challenge people who had played those maps for years. The xcs members that want a good challenge are cba/hero players. Besides, they already retired eot in cba hero.
So if you are CBA players you would take up the dv8 offer and play those games instead of making a challenge thread to a non active community lol.

your clans best hero player 6-21 vs Eddy and 32-64 vs Ber in 1v1, but sure I guess you guys retired us? Most of Eot doesnt care and hasent for a while but any clan camp is involved in I would love to slap around in bloods
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 21 August 2018 - 8:27 am
let they be happy in trashy map polaris, let them live in their dreams .11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]KB01

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:08 am
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:14 am
So if you are CBA players you would take up the dv8 offer and play those games instead of making a challenge thread to a non active community lol.

your clans best hero player 6-21 vs Eddy and 32-64 vs Ber in 1v1, but sure I guess you guys retired us? Most of Eot doesnt care and hasent for a while but any clan camp is involved in I would love to slap around in bloods

The challenge was accepted we just couldn't field a team at the time, the only people who care about the challenge were busy with exams. That challenge is still open, it depends on having both sides active to play it.

Expecting players like vivo and blodi to learn to compete in maps that nobody has played actively in a year is ridiculous, if you don't want a fair challenge then just keep quiet about it. If you care so much about 1v1 you can challenge me to a best of 21 though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:56 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
The challenge was accepted we just couldn't field a team at the time, the only people who care about the challenge were busy with exams. That challenge is still open, it depends on having both sides active to play it.

Expecting players like vivo and blodi to learn to compete in maps that nobody has played actively in a year is ridiculous, if you don't want a fair challenge then just keep quiet about it. If you care so much about 1v1 you can challenge me to a best of 21 though.
I was saying considering our guys who actually play 1v1 in hero slap the **** out of yours I wouldnt say anything about 'retiring' anyone. Also consider all maps across CS with maybe the exception of Hero you know who has the big advantage whether we are inactive or not.. most of xCs is new school who still find this game fun.

Stop getting butthurt princess... I will always bring Eot back to retire you in a clan war or any other form of tgs barry.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:02 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Unholy alliance of sean and fast car trying to make fun of a clan for not being competitive in a thread that is a challenge from that clan.

Kuvvy knows we never declined that challenge, its still open, they were active when our guys were doing exams and they are inactive now, nothing complicated.

Eot vs Xcs go
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:07 pm
They wouldnt do it unless its CBA hero only
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:15 pm
Stop getting butthurt princess... I will always bring Eot back to retire you in a clan war or any other form of tgs barry.

Oh okay, I forgot I was the one that took offence at a challenge thread for a particular map and started whining that it wasn't tailored to suit myself.

Also consider all maps across CS with maybe the exception of Hero you know who has the big advantage whether we are inactive or not.. most of xCs is new school who still find this game fun.

You summed up why your whole point is stupid right here. You don't see xcs going to some rcb clan and challenging them to cba hero do you? This was a challenge for cba hero players to step up and give some competition as they are bored of games being too easy.
I was saying considering our guys who actually play 1v1 in hero slap the **** out of yours I wouldnt say anything about 'retiring' anyone.

When did 1v1 start mattering so much to you? After you guys became irrelevant as a clan unit I guess. xcs retired eot as a functioning team, this is just a fact. Literally retired eddy, haven't seen charlie much either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:27 pm
It has never mattered to me. I'm just stating the facts that the guys in Eot who enjoy hero in 1v1 basically walk all over your best hero players, and they dont need to play 1-2k+ recent games of hero to do it either like your guys do. Eddy went back to work and probably found some other gaming hobby on the side. Because people go inactive you want to claim that you guys had part in making them stop playing? 11. Keep dreaming Masta, and if you can come back from the pounding we've put on you in every competitive bo or war over the years you really shouldnt talk about retirements.

Go play dv8 though and get molested.. will be fun games to watch 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 August 2018 - 1:15 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
This is the best bit of CS drama for ages, just like old times.

Also barry, i see it didn't take you long to go back to your old self, let's be honest when did 'xcs' ever retire eot lmao, this is pretty much the first i've heard of them.

Stop talking utter nonsense barry lol, come on do you even believe this stuff you're posting. Eot have been pretty much retired since TIW except for a few players lol, how on earth could xcs have 'retired' us when we havn't even been active?

The ****kin ego on these ****ty clans as soon as the good clans leave gives me a good giggle.

Just go play dv8, give the community good games, and stop making up **** that literally is not true lol

Link | Reply | Quote
«23456789101112[13]141516171819202122
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 318 posts