You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 23 August 2018 - 2:21 pm by _IYIastA_
+Isey wrote:
17 pages.
Not even a single match confirmed.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Hey what do you expect, nobody but dv8 has the balls to play xcs. The rest are happy to avoid being humiliated and talk **** from a distance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Voracity

Posted 23 August 2018 - 2:35 pm
So much effort for nothing. Waste of time writing 17 pages of bull****. This game(CS/DM) is dead but still the "drama" like always running... Not wondering "Eot" shown up.. Might be i'm not a CS player just a new guy at it but since i read some of the forums EOT's everywhere where the bull**** talk & arguing running like Usain Bolt on olympics.. w/e
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 23 August 2018 - 3:34 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Hey what do you expect, nobody but dv8 has the balls to play xcs. The rest are happy to avoid being humiliated and talk **** from a distance.
It couldn't possibly be that dv8 are the only active and competitive clan? It couldn't be that eot don't want to get active, practise some games, just to play cba hero? It must just be because of 'balls' right?

I find it funny you keep insinuating eot have no 'balls' when we probably have more wars/tournie participation than any other clan in the last... 8 years in CS? We're inactive, why would we come back to play simply cos you're making up lies and running your mouth?

Why don't you just play dv8 then and stop talking sh1t? What's stopping you? They are willing, you are apparently willing... so i don't understand the issue, and why you need to make up silly stories about eot and drag eot into this
Link | Reply | Quote
 KhalidBinWaalid

Posted 23 August 2018 - 3:29 pm
Voracity wrote:
So much effort for nothing. Waste of time writing 17 pages of bull****. This game(CS/DM) is dead but still the "drama" like always running... Not wondering "Eot" shown up.. Might be i'm not a CS player just a new guy at it but since i read some of the forums EOT's everywhere where the bull**** talk & arguing running like Usain Bolt on olympics.. w/e

Your profile picture of you throwing hand signs makes me think you should be applying for the Special Olympics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 23 August 2018 - 3:37 pm by _IYIastA_
How can we play dv8 if they are not currently active enough to field a team? If they were around the games would have happened.

Of course, since you are all pretty ignorant you wouldn't know that there were many 2v2 dv8 v xcs cba games played not too long ago, xcs won most of those games and thats why the tg challenge was made in the first place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 23 August 2018 - 7:59 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
_IYIastA_ wrote:
How can we play dv8 if they are not currently active enough to field a team? If they were around the games would have happened.

Of course, since you are all pretty ignorant you wouldn't know that there were many 2v2 dv8 v xcs cba games played not too long ago, xcs won most of those games and thats why the tg challenge was made in the first place.
So, dv8 are not currently active enough to play but eot are?

Lay off the crack son
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 23 August 2018 - 8:42 pm
Your profile picture of you throwing hand signs makes me think you should be applying for the Special Olympics.

I think this topic has a clear winner now.

The guy standing next to him in that picture is Malte btw.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 23 August 2018 - 8:52 pm by _IYIastA_
So, dv8 are not currently active enough to play but eot are?

Lay off the crack son

This wasn't a challenge to eot, nobody even mentioned eot when this was thought up. They wanted 7th or xcel.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 August 2018 - 9:03 pm
I challenge barry into a bo21
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 23 August 2018 - 9:21 pm by _IYIastA_
I challenge barry into a bo21

You ignored and ran from the last challenge, I remember!

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/188330

See, I made that thread and all, then pretended to be you, and then you ran from yourself.

I have a better idea, you bo21 rick and I'll bo21 sean.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 August 2018 - 9:35 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
You ignored and ran from the last challenge, I remember!

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/188330

See, I made that thread and all, then pretended to be you, and then you ran from yourself.

I have a better idea, you bo21 rick and I'll bo21 sean.
Remember that time you played for XceL during one of the two Eot vs XceL wars and your entire clan blamed you for the loss? Think it's even on a youtube video as well
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 23 August 2018 - 9:40 pm
Calm down nerds
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 23 August 2018 - 9:51 pm
Remember that time you played for XceL during one of the two Eot vs XceL wars and your entire clan blamed you for the loss? Think it's even on a youtube video as well

I was never more than a fringe player in those wars so I'm not sure how I could be blamed for losing the whole thing.

Link | Reply | Quote
«2345678910111213141516[17]1819202122
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 318 posts