€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:00 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I was never more than a fringe player in those wars so I'm not sure how I could be blamed for losing the whole thing.
The spider game which was 4-4 or something at the time, rings a bell im sure... But it didnt help also every map you played in you lost too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:08 pm
The spider game which was 4-4 or something at the time, rings a bell im sure... But it didnt help also every map you played in you lost too.

What?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:08 pm
barry el crapero.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:29 pm
Calm down nerds

shut up and enjoy drama ;stick
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:30 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
What?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdaWvPYixuw

1hr 10 mins or so, enjoy
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:35 pm

stop trying something to barry, he is always right and he's the example player for CS, best player also!
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:36 pm

stop trying something to barry, he is always right and he's the example player for CS, best player also!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:50 pm
Masta TOP CBA player. One of the best overall players in CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:30 pm
Ive tried to follow this thread but i no longer know what its about
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:40 pm
Ive tried to follow this thread but i no longer know what its about
It's about barry being a loser in everything he does. Even in talking he's a loser. Once again we hadent started the day to stir up more **** and he decided to bring Eot and mine and Ricks name out of his mouth again so it seems like he likes the attention.. even camp wont defend him because he knows theres no real merit to anything barry says and doesnt want to get involved.

Challenge stands as stated before though.. if you want to lose your third war to us barry, let me know. I gave you a rough list of the maps we could do in that... if you guys want to stick to just cba hero dv8 or some other clan will step up and want to play despite the community being very inactive right now
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 24 August 2018 - 12:40 am by _IYIastA_
I have never even remotely cared about winning wars or tournaments, I don't know where you managed to pick up that little misconception. I pushed xcel towards war because I thought it would be good for the community, never really intended to get involved myself but I ended up playing a bit part in two of them, my presence didn't remotely affect the outcome of any war.

If I'm so incredibly offensive to you personally then play me bo21 and back up your words.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 August 2018 - 2:01 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I have never even remotely cared about winning wars or tournaments, I don't know where you managed to pick up that little misconception. I pushed xcel towards war because I thought it would be good for the community, never really intended to get involved myself but I ended up playing a bit part in two of them, my presence didn't remotely affect the outcome of any war.

If I'm so incredibly offensive to you personally then play me bo21 and back up your words.
Oh okay you take part and play in tournaments and wars just to lose. That sounds like an awfully pathetic excuse for being a full time loser Barry. Have xCs play us in a war and I will play you in a bo21... I like the fact the only thing you can use over me is the fact I dislike 1v1s so much + inactive so you keep going back to it... but if I get what I want you can get what you want and to lose in a bo21.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 24 August 2018 - 2:24 am
CliniClown wrote:
I think this topic has a clear winner now.

The guy standing next to him in that picture is Malte btw.
I thought nurses spend their time washing old people. No slacking off please ok?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 24 August 2018 - 9:22 am
Wow Masta, Totoro, Vivo, etc.. What a team.. Crazy skill level XCS
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 24 August 2018 - 9:25 am
wow fast tard, another crap post lvl.. such an amazing crap skills

Link | Reply | Quote
«234567891011121314151617[18]19202122
Displaying 256 - 270 out of 318 posts