A New CBA Hero

Barsta

Posted 22 June 2014 - 1:32 am
I've been thinking that we should make a cba hero that is more than just a cheap copy of CBA.

The general idea is that all techs goes bye bye and civs are balanced around that. Each civ gets a different hero progression and the hero will reflect the civ type. So, an infantry civ won't get archer heroes. There would also be a pop limit on heroes to prevent camping play styles. BBT would remain but civs with access to them will still have to get imperial and they will not get good heroes.

Give me feedback on whether this idea is any good. Also, if you would be interested in making the map lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CB4

Posted 22 June 2014 - 2:14 am
will be good infantry and archers in bouth teams balanced!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GvR]Do0m

Posted 22 June 2014 - 2:30 am
I am Working on it. Might take same time to Finish. I have plenty of Ideas, but I am Open for any new idea to make CBA Hero map more interesting.

It would be CIV Based Heroes Game. So for Example :

Mongols will get Genghis Khan as Hero.
Franks will get Charles Martel as Hero.
Vikings will get Herald as Hero.
Britons will get Robin Hood as Hero.
Saracen will get Sabutai as Hero.
Persians will get William Wallace as Hero.
and so on....

But to Balance them, as Some Heroes are more Powerful than others, Max Population and Spawn time will be different(under Consideration) for Each Civilization as it is for Normal CBA Civilizations.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 22 June 2014 - 2:38 am
@Doom

Thats not quite what I meant. Castle Blood maps have always had their roots in unique units. If you take that out its more like a traditional blood map.

My idea was that the unique part is the same and that each civ has a different hero or kill progession.

For example, aztecs get king arthur at 100 kills since they are a weaker civ. I'd have age advancements be later too of course. Basically, age advancement will be the same (500/1000) but the heros will balance the game. A really strong civ will not get as good a hero BUT they will retain their own unique spawn. To compensate the hero spawn will be much lower than it is now. for example: persians will keep getting their eles but they might get an additional spawn of 20 archbishops at 200 kills.

The goal is creating something interesting to play that is more balanced than cba hero is now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GvR]Do0m

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:04 am
If you want to make such a Hero Game, I can make this as well. You can tell me the Exact things you want to see in new Maps , i'll try to convert your thoughts into Reality.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:55 am
Barsta wrote:
I've been thinking that we should make a cba hero that is more than just a cheap copy of CBA.

The general idea is that all techs goes bye bye and civs are balanced around that. Each civ gets a different hero progression and the hero will reflect the civ type. So, an infantry civ won't get archer heroes. There would also be a pop limit on heroes to prevent camping play styles. BBT would remain but civs with access to them will still have to get imperial and they will not get good heroes.

Give me feedback on whether this idea is any good. Also, if you would be interested in making the map lol.

Just combine RCB and CBA Hero. You'll have a great map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]FarGo_v1_

Posted 23 June 2014 - 1:46 am
let it as it is
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 23 June 2014 - 2:19 am
I'd remove all techs and let the rest as it is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 23 June 2014 - 2:29 pm by JustTesting1234
all techs off = not all civs can build bombard tower nor train siege ram / paladin
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 23 June 2014 - 2:47 pm
all techs off = not all civs can build bombard tower nor train siege ram / paladin

It would do that but a mod could just be created to avoid that. Just make a new building and allow everyone to create it that's identical to the bombard tower.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 June 2014 - 3:41 pm
CBA should go back to its Blood origins. After all the name is Castle Blood Auto.

My proposals.
1) Option to send Death Rays to other players.
2) Atleast one time or rebuyable panic.
3) Middle Bonus. (Optional)

Could try all these features out in the new map, if it gets made.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Epic_]shankks_

Posted 23 June 2014 - 4:06 pm
will be good surely
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maeglin_

Posted 23 June 2014 - 5:42 pm
;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Edited 28 June 2014 - 11:08 am by ExpectoPatronum
Barsta wrote:

if u removing all tech that means u are making it cheap copy of cba!!!
If all tech enabled they are diff.

Everything else u wrote ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:44 am
hope it doesnt get destroyed rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 33 posts