A New CBA Hero

Barsta

Posted 28 June 2014 - 1:16 pm
CBA should go back to its Blood origins. After all the name is Castle Blood Auto.

My proposals.
1) Option to send Death Rays to other players.
2) Atleast one time or rebuyable panic.
3) Middle Bonus. (Optional)

Could try all these features out in the new map, if it gets made.

Yea all good ideas. We can design the new map in the thread and someone might make it eventually lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Blake

Posted 28 June 2014 - 2:59 pm
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
I'd remove all techs and let the rest as it is.

There are already maps with this feature, old ones.

@Barry im curious to see how you gonna balance this one ;3angel
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Posted 28 June 2014 - 4:08 pm
persia with william wallace is one of the best things ive read in voobly for a while..
Link | Reply | Quote
 SoyYo

Posted 28 June 2014 - 9:30 pm
Is there any way to make the game read the different combinations of civs in a team game to balance them?
For example:
-Team 1: sarra, pers, teut and viking
-Team 2: celts, jap, mongols and franks

Team one clearly outcivs them, therefore heroes or upgrades require more kills for them: team one 300 kills for archers and team 2 needs 150.
I dont know if you get the idea, though it has million combinations which are, maybe, impossible to do manually modifying the scenario.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tao']Fengge_Tao

Posted 28 June 2014 - 9:50 pm
Just leave it how it is -___-
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 29 June 2014 - 12:47 am by [MM]Gallas
SoyYo wrote:
Is there any way to make the game read the different combinations of civs in a team game to balance them?
For example:
-Team 1: sarra, pers, teut and viking
-Team 2: celts, jap, mongols and franks

Team one clearly outcivs them, therefore heroes or upgrades require more kills for them: team one 300 kills for archers and team 2 needs 150.
I dont know if you get the idea, though it has million combinations which are, maybe, impossible to do manually modifying the scenario.

I would write a whole new map from scratch than trigger this down. Maybe the guy who made dinamo cba could make it.

Back to Barry's starting idea, with proper modding it could be possible make a civ based balanced hero leveling new cba hero with blackjacks and ****s.

PS: I want scorpion hero with trebuchet range, fireship attack speed, saboteur blast and wall hp/armor without minimum range and armor weakness. Graphics would be a simple sheep.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 29 June 2014 - 1:31 am
lol gallas you are a funny man :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 29 June 2014 - 5:33 am
Quote:
Back to Barry's starting idea, with proper modding it could be possible make a civ based balanced hero leveling

lol why would you need modding to detect the civ, it already detects the civ in CBA Hero. Its a whole loada triggers and I wouldn't touch the current map. I hate adding on to old maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tao']Fengge_Tao

Posted 29 June 2014 - 9:24 am
This is why its random civ 4v4 example. You risk what civ you get. If you want to make all fair , celt archer 100 kill and sarra 300 , might aswell just let it be all 8 players the same civ. ;nonono
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:59 am
Barsta wrote:
lol why would you need modding to detect the civ, it already detects the civ in CBA Hero. Its a whole loada triggers and I wouldn't touch the current map. I hate adding on to old maps.

It's not for detect civ, it would be for civ based heroes, because normal heroes are not civ based (except few) and all are very different from each other (give gengis to mongol and Attila to huns and see what happens).

Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:03 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
It's not for detect civ, it would be for civ based heroes, because normal heroes are not civ based (except few) and all are very different from each other (give gengis to mongol and Attila to huns and see what happens).

Ahhhh I understand. When I said civ specific I just meant infantry/cavalry/ranged etc..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Greeedy

Posted 19 July 2014 - 7:35 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Masoud

Posted 7 September 2014 - 7:30 am
hey ... why we cant choose our hero.....i mean after releasing new ones...sometimes charles is better than gk ..i mean for rams....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Masoud

Posted 7 September 2014 - 7:33 am
make an option to choose which hero to be created
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 2 December 2014 - 2:17 am
Trenchy says he is working on an update for cba hero.

he says he is doing a complete overhaul of the triggers for increased gameplay.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 33 posts