A New CBA Hero

[ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 2 December 2014 - 6:38 am
We should sacrifice Tenchy to the AOC gods for his blasphemous work. Just kidding, we should kill him off anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_HAN

Edited 8 September 2015 - 7:14 am by [I3acI]_HAN
its a good idea i like it ,
infa civ gets infa heros ,and archers civ gets archer heros.
making pop limit or changing spawn its terrible it will become not cba hero,to ballance it in a better way make the heros from each civ like a circle,a hero own the other .
for example:
if a archer civ has khan other infa civs shud have Theo the goth to counter khan.

if u ballance it that way it will be amazing map .
also make a place to choose the hero that u wanna use like in blood maps ,so if other player has good hero u can choose wich one u need to counter it.

we cane make it CBA Hero beta v1 like whats in cba
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 8 September 2015 - 5:53 pm
its a good idea i like it ,
infa civ gets infa heros ,and archers civ gets archer heros.
making pop limit or changing spawn its terrible it will become not cba hero,to ballance it in a better way make the heros from each civ like a circle,a hero own the other .
for example:
if a archer civ has khan other infa civs shud have Theo the goth to counter khan.

if u ballance it that way it will be amazing map .
also make a place to choose the hero that u wanna use like in blood maps ,so if other player has good hero u can choose wich one u need to counter it.

we cane make it CBA Hero beta v1 like whats in cba

Hi nobody is playing koolsavas version of the CBA it's a joke of a map like the creator itself. Maybe someone is playing but in 1800 1900 2000 +++ rooms they don't. So please we don't need that map in HERO i say because i play hero many many years and it would be a fatal destruction. As far as the rest your opinion i literary farted reading this that just shows what i think

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 33 out of 33 posts