RCB Gold 2013 v3

ComBoT

Posted 8 March 2013 - 10:11 am
lol subos?? 7kings=14 bottom kings..., if he goes fast imp (start with 3) so you get 10 kings from 20 raz..so 1 king for imp...u will still have 9 kings so at least you need to get 250 kills or 40 mins after taking 20 raz....best hypotesis u get raze 20 with 100 kills...but oh i forgot turk should have take at least 2 castles....so u still have 9 kings...try to take subo....anyway you will not get 20 raz so no point in this....robin is still food for persa, and it will not be easy to get.
Well i hope you go vs a good player u turk and he persa, good doesn't mean high rate...you will just get your ass raped!!! At least in this map....and persa will go charles in 10-15 mins....(game time)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 8 March 2013 - 12:20 pm
simple..if i am going for subos i would go for 20 razes without imp...and its very doable.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 8 March 2013 - 1:07 pm by ComBoT
simple..if i am going for subos i would go for 20 razes without imp...and its very doable.

ofc it is lool
you should start playing vs good players and not fake high rate....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 8 March 2013 - 1:38 pm
ComBoT wrote:
ofc it is lool
you should start playing vs good players and not fake high rate....
haha maybe you should join one of the games i play in...and your pers logic is seriously flawed...here's how you see it--"i will go fast imp,get 2 more castles(dunno where the king would come from coz obviosly you would be saving your pop for the +125 pers units)...get 125 units in 10-15 mins gmae time(impossible) and hope everyone else just sit on their ass and wait for you to imp and pop up before continuing their game and start buying imp,castles,heros,upgrades or anything else....

that RIP_ tag on your nick doesnt make You pro at rcb
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 8 March 2013 - 5:11 pm by ComBoT
Hahaha How funny, the rip tag??? I joined just cuz friends...really i don't like to brag...but right now i'm rusty...i stopped playing For 1 year...still there r not so many players at My Level...mayne 6??? Dunno...anyway top,the really top ones ,players just Know me...i really miss fujative...i guess he would agree with me at last at 80%...too many noobs that think they r pros cuz they r 17-18++...if People would freely join My games i would be 19++ in 1 day of 1vs1...anyway i Said use some els to get the gate with tower+guardian...plus bb Will get min 4 raz for sure if you know how to use...with the raz of the enemy next to you...easy imp..gg..pathetic!!!

Anyway i didn't said i will go imp in any case....but vs turks ofc (if the player is good) if no villi for sure...for example if there is a teuto next to me..i'll go villi not imp...i guess i couldn't make my idea very clear...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 8 March 2013 - 5:18 pm by ComBoT
Sorry for strange words...made it from the cell phone...auto-correction/suggestions...=sux
anyway forget this, we don't have the same idea so we will never agree here....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 8 March 2013 - 6:36 pm
i was under the impression we were talking about ffa not 1v1's..how good you are at 1v1's really doesnt matter much here..i remember palying with you with your nick mengoli and i would describe your ffa skills mediocre at best..maybe your are rusty maybe not, idc(its the same as saying i am not good right now coz i am still noob)...maybe we should check out your eles-turks battle strategy in a real ffa match.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 9 March 2013 - 1:35 am
lol...can you link me plz? cuz i checked,i have 40 games, and your nickname isn't in any of those...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 9 March 2013 - 1:56 am
anyway way this wasn't about me, if you find it good post or better pm me...if i'm decent ffa player, no point...i said a good one...

Weapon your map is good just need to take out some 'changes' u have made...the choices that king delayed can make are pretty bad....what's the point in 4 pals 400 hp after 10 mins...if you r losing they will not change anything..the defender is a good idea!!!take out the archers at the start on ur next map, if you will make1 ofc...make them a choice, cuz on this map the player, at least at the beginning, can't make so many choices as he used to be....
if u need suggestions for 1vs1 map pm me i'd like to help out :D
Keep working for us plz!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 9 March 2013 - 2:07 am
ComBoT wrote:
anyway way this wasn't about me, if you find it good post or better pm me...if i'm decent ffa player, no point...i said a good one...

Weapon your map is good just need to take out some 'changes' u have made...the choices that king delayed can make are pretty bad....what's the point in 4 pals 400 hp after 10 mins...if you r losing they will not change anything..the defender is a good idea!!!take out the archers at the start on ur next map, if you will make1 ofc...make them a choice, cuz on this map the player, at least at the beginning, can't make so many choices as he used to be....
if u need suggestions for 1vs1 map pm me i'd like to help out :D
Keep working for us plz!!!!

Paladins are good tank units and are you familiar with the strat of patrolling units back and forth on stand ground/no attack to dodge enemy fire? They're good for that too. They're there as a good distraction unit and they also work well as a minor defense against persians and quite well going against korean war wagons.

1v1 versions are done and just need testing. I'm open to feedback on them/hell I don't really care if someone else takes over for those versions. Here: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/143685
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 9 March 2013 - 2:30 am
yes i'm familiar...on 1vs1 you always use pals for that purpose...what i mean it's that after 10 mins there is no clue...as you said persa will prob got lot of pop at that time plus those pals will just be like some rdm els...vs kor the same thing...if you make them pickable at the beginning it will be usefull even after 2 mins or so will be better...but after 10 mins no sense...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Destroy__

Edited 9 March 2013 - 9:30 pm by Destroy__
map Rambit V3 , player 6, civ mongol, near minute 10 when trigger open island = boot for delete

Bug
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 9 March 2013 - 10:02 pm
Civ has nothing to do with it... If it was bugged like that it'd happen every game where p6 would get booted at 10 mins. Not sure what happened but yeah... Not possible IMO.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:29 am
i also got booted with brits p4....it used to happen in 2011v2 aswell.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 10 March 2013 - 12:46 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
I actually got hacked yesterday via someone straight out deleting my pyramid. I tested the anti-delete in depth months ago tower by tower assuring I was the one that raised it and no false triggers exist (I've done this three times total I believe too assuring I did it right). I believe you guys are just getting hacked like I did... sadly.

opening up those buys and the autobalance have nothing to do with the pyramid or anti-delete too

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 108 posts