Terms of Service
Usage of Voobly
Acceptance of Terms
- By joining the Voobly family, you agree to the terms and conditions presented by the Voobly staff.
- Joining the Voobly family refers to creating an account on our site, and successfully logging in to utilize our services.
- Any user may use our site. However, any malicious activity while using Voobly thereby voids any protection provided by Voobly and may result in permanent loss of access to our services.
Personal Use of Voobly
- You may utilize our services for your own personal storage of information that you deem pertinent to you.
- Keep in mind that any personal information is not guaranteed to stay safe while using our services. It is your responsibility to exercise caution when storing important information on our site. (see Voobly Liability)
- While this is primarily a gaming site, you may also use it to communicate with others for any purpose other than that of which would be deemed illegal according to any local, national or international laws set forth by any body of government.
- If any illegal activity is discovered, you understand that it will result in immediate termination of services and may result in further legal action against you.
The following is not allowed:
- ****ography, adult or mature content.
- Violent content.
- Piracy or violation of copyright.
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation.
- Excessive profanity.
- Hacking/cracking content.
- Gambling or casino-related content.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol.
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products.
- Sales of prescription drugs.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns).
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods.
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays.
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- All of Voobly's programs, pages, downloads, etc. will be written in English as it's primary language.
- In some cases, other widely-used languages will be presented as an alternative.
- There will be a limited number of staff members who excel in various languages for further assistance on the client, forums or website. Please visit the forum for more information on language usage and where to find the Spanish forum and others.
Account Privacy and Passwords
- Upon joining Voobly, you retain the right to your privacy.
- Any passwords you associate with any user name or personal information you wish to be kept secret will be kept confidential and not shared with any other parties.
- It is your responsibility to create a password that is as difficult to decipher as possible. Please use any random combination of capitals, lower cases, numbers, symbols, etc to make certain your account is safe from hackers.
Services You Can Expect
- Voobly is a gaming site and as such we have a full staff of professionals who will assist any users with any issue or problem related to the site or game that we support.
- FAQs, tutorials and other documents will be available to assist you upon your stay here.
- Questions/suggestions are always welcomed and encouraged and will be reviewed as long as they pertain to Voobly or any game that we support.
- On Voobly, you are welcome to post any personal information you wish.
- Any personal information required by Voobly to verify identification may be asked to be revealed. It is the user's right to refuse to share such information at his or her discretion upon gaining access or services on our website.
- Remember that any personal information revealed to any member of the staff will be kept in complete confidentiality unless given explicit permission by the user otherwise.
Ending Your Voobly Account
- There are multiple ways that your account may be ended with us on Voobly:
- Voluntarily discontinuing use:
- You may contact a staff member to have your account locked with proper identification indicating that you are the original creator of said account.
- If enough rules have been broken under any given account, as deemed appropriate by the staff, one or more accounts risk being temporarily suspended or permanently banned from Voobly and all of it's services.
- Accounts suspended permanently immediately forfeit any paid subscriptions that may be associated with that account. By subscribing to services provided by Voobly, you accept full responsibility for any actions that result in the suspension of access to your account. This effectively disbars you from receiving a refund in the event you lose access to your account for disciplinary reasons.
- If for any reason a partner organization, sister site, or affiliated relation finds it necessary to revoke your access to its services, Voobly reserves the right to extend this action to all services provided by Voobly to include access to the domain, client, and any other extended project associated with Voobly.
Advertisements and Additional non-Voobly Related Content
- Upon joining Voobly, you agree to not advertise any other website which is not officially related to Voobly.
- Non-Voobly related advertisements must not appear in posts, signatures, avatars, pictures, links, streams, etc while using our services.
- Voobly in no way, shape or form will assume responsibility for any personal information placed on our site being stolen or manipulated for the use of others.
- It is your responsibility upon signing up to exercise caution as to what information you provide and store while using our services.
- Remember that your Voobly account, and anything that goes with it, remains the property of Voobly
We don't allow players to buy their way to success; if we let players start doing this it devalues the game for others.
- Voobly is not responsible for replacing or fixing any files, folders, programs, etc that has been tainted, deleted, hacked or tampered with during your stay with us on Voobly.
- Voobly staff members are hired on a volunteer basis and are solely responsible for any actions that may violate the Code of Conduct and the Terms of Service agreement. Therefore, Voobly cannot be held responsible for any violation committed by a member of its staff, regardless of intent or severity.
Streaming and Recorded Games
[You must login to view link]
Streaming from Voobly and recording games created with Voobly's client, mods and patches is licensed under a [You must login to view link]. The minimum [You must login to view link] required is a notice that the game was played on Voobly.com. For streams we recommend an overlay or a notice in the stream title. For uploads to YouTube, we recommend having a line in the description that says "Match was played on [You must login to view link]".
Limitations: the recording game license covers Voobly's contribution to the recording game, you need to follow all other applicable licenses as well, e.g.: by the game studio.
Changes to Terms
- Voobly reserves the right to change, alter and/or modify the Terms of Service at any given time without notice.
- Any effective changes will be made as a result of any staff member's insight as to bring the Voobly services to a higher standard or to assist with ongoing, current or foreseen problems or issues that may occur.
Last updated on 14 May 2014 - 2:28 am by
1 User(s) are reading this document (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests
0 members, 1 guests
What's popular right now:
_Spr1ng in 1v1 Arabia 19+ (45 users)
[_SY_]Yo__'s Profile (15 users)
[_SY_]Yo__ vs _Raiden_ (11 users)
_Raiden_ vs [_SY_]Yo__ (8 users)
Archers Hellfire (6 users)
Why are most people playing Medi... (5 users)
Old RPG Maps (4 users)
[Anarchy]duckcity in Bf (4 users)
AoE 2 Remake? (4 users)
AOC Balance Patch for Age of Emp... (3 users)