Top 5 players of all time (R6)

RoC_Platinum

Posted 25 January 2012 - 3:16 pm
Lol yeah its me RoC/D2R (among many others) I remember the name not the clan :p I only really remember a few, Gravity, RoC guys, Deathwish, MassMurda, Jester, and some more like the rATF guys S6/Sr6 guys and so on..
Link | Reply | Quote
 paaagan

Edited 26 January 2012 - 7:12 am by paaagan
* checks in *

Crazy to see so many familiar names... I'm happy to see everyone is still up to their old antics.

I'm surprised there's no mention of Defkon/shinobi. That dude was out of control. Me and him decimated.

Yo Stan hit me up sometime bro. Been a long time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 paaagan

Posted 26 January 2012 - 8:45 am
Also, Rainmaker is right... we left out most of the holy guys. Praetorian was one of the best ever. Without a doubt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BeastieG

Posted 27 January 2012 - 1:59 am
It was such a competitive time between 1998-2005.

DSC was flawless, RoC was feared, and Sr6 was avoided...

I was privaleged to be in 2 of the 3 clans - both 1st gen. Shout out to my DSC and RoC nigs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 paaagan

Posted 27 January 2012 - 2:24 am
People actually kept playing this game up through 2005? Jesus. Also, to my knowledge, Superman never cheated. I played with the dude through 2001 in various clans...
Link | Reply | Quote
 RoC_Platinum

Posted 28 January 2012 - 4:43 am
holy was a great clan, pret was a boss.
Link | Reply | Quote
 korpze

Posted 14 February 2012 - 5:08 pm
brink was always trying to get me to help bring r6 back, good to see there is still some community.

I would never consider myself top 5 or even top 10, but of all the new school players, brink and I were pretty good in 2's. I never did much 1v1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LFU_Dogg

Posted 21 February 2012 - 9:53 pm
This game being played anymore?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MDODDS86

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:55 pm
I used to play on the old msn games zone. damn i miss them days. I think if i can remember right the clan i was in was ITAC. I can recall a few members ITAC_peacemaker and ITAC_dusk (duusk had a awesome connection could host full games back then no lag!
Link | Reply | Quote
 lThelGixxer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 5:31 pm
MPlayer for lifeeee. PWR, Mr., DFA, LFU, iam2, TFR, ICE, TU, Mystery, SHIELD, and so on.

-The Infamous Gixxer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RBuffington

Posted 29 March 2012 - 2:36 pm
To be completely honest, I read through a lot of these posts and it is hilarious because I do not 90% of the names being thrown out. TraGeDy, yes I remember beating him many times, as well as some of the others. I played on the MSN Gaming Zone back when SIXPAG, Six Ghosts, MinuteMen, SnapS, US, etc. were all the leading clan names and the fued of Zone vs MPlayer was in full swing, took first place in every 1v1 ladder that ever existed, prior to 2008 and played with and on many top clans ranked 1 to 100. A lot of these players are probably decent but no where near the competitors from the beginning when Clanladder was in full swing, and then paying a monthly fee to play on XGN, and moving on to the other 20 ladders that graced us in the long timeline of Rogue Spear. In my opinion some of the best players to ever play this game; zepi, austin, ronnie, iggy, warden, soul, so many top names too many to list
Link | Reply | Quote
 the_inspire

Posted 18 April 2012 - 5:13 am
nobody talks about TTE? me/pretorian/kurupt/trag/decko....first post nailed it with the different gens b/c nobody mention HoF or MYM who ruled the ladders for awhile also
Link | Reply | Quote
 paaagan

Posted 2 May 2012 - 2:05 am
Any you guys going to play Diablo 3? If so, I'd be down to start a clan with some old school R6 dudes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 weman

Posted 7 May 2012 - 9:24 am
UAR - united army rangers
Link | Reply | Quote
 187_Froman

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:51 pm
plat likes little boys.

Link | Reply | Quote
«6789101112131415[16]17181920212223242526»
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 414 posts