SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 Checking

Posted 19 November 2020 - 5:05 pm
Biden won and Trump lost, rest are fake news until proven otherwise
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:59 pm
Trump won Biden lost, the cheating evidence shows up daily. The fake news shows up daily on cnn, cbs,nbc,cnbc,fox news and abc. There is no office of president elect. Facts!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 20 November 2020 - 6:06 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 20 November 2020 - 2:42 pm
Trump won Biden lost, the cheating evidence shows up daily. The fake news shows up daily on cnn, cbs,nbc,cnbc,fox news and abc. There is no office of president elect. Facts!!

You are a little Trump... You take fake news and see it as real news ..The real news is fake news for you...

Wake up and stop acting like a fool...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2020 - 3:28 pm

Well Joe Biden promised to cure cancer. God bless him!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 20 November 2020 - 7:05 pm
+kwin wrote:
You are a little Trump... You take fake news and see it as real news ..The real news is fake news for you...

Wake up and stop acting like a fool...

I live here you dont, you see only what cnn etc tells you. Your the fool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 21 November 2020 - 4:46 pm

Even if there was cheating, isnt it final deal that Biden is president? trump was going to court if I remember correctly, didnt that attempt failed? So what are the chances for reversal now, I think its a done deal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 November 2020 - 5:10 pm
Even if there was cheating, isnt it final deal that Biden is president? trump was going to court if I remember correctly, didnt that attempt failed? So what are the chances for reversal now, I think its a done deal.
It's not even close to being final and they will be going to court with all the evidence they have been gathering. Likely it will end up in the SCOTUS where things will get decided.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 21 November 2020 - 5:55 pm
It's not even close to being final and they will be going to court with all the evidence they have been gathering. Likely it will end up in the SCOTUS where things will get decided.

Ah shhhit I see, I still think proving that many votes as false is a bit too much to prove but lets see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 22 November 2020 - 11:50 am
I agree with you completely MMO. There is clearly massive fraud, and there is enough evidence to support this. All the news channels are in this together, the more they speak, the more it reveals how bias they are against Trump. This whole media and fraud election is orchestrated by the invisible hands. Whoever they may be, will finally be exposed along with the evil corruption when all the evidence is presented in court. I believe December 15 is the deadline, and inauration is on January 21. Until then, the fake news does not have the right to declare who is president. They have painted Trump to be problematic person while the Democratics have done nothing but obstucting Trump's adminstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqeL9AtJYI&t=1489s
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:10 am
Witnessing the voter fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGpIuNh_dU&feature=emb_logo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [USA]Jo0eBiden

Posted 26 November 2020 - 3:27 pm
MMO_Executioner is a delusional **** who can't accept Trump's loss. He doesn't speak for America. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 26 November 2020 - 11:58 pm by Lionheart11
Interesting, who are ANTIFA at USA ???
[You must login to view link]
I ask, because at my country come some foreigners, and they say that the followers and the heirs of these men-Vasil Levski and Hristo Botev are Fascists and ****s. And when we disproved, refuted the statements of these foreigners, we found that these foreigners are Muslims who want to conquer Bulgaria.

I do NOT see any Fascists and ****s who attack USA. But now, I see some arabs and africans who attack USA using boats. I alsо see that some pеople at USA who destroy Мonuments to the founders of the United States.
May be ANTIFA are supporters of the enemies of USA.

And after that you may see what happened at South African republic. It was ruled until 1994 AD by the Britons. Now, the africans rule there.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 27 November 2020 - 3:23 pm
Interesting, who are ANTIFA at USA ???
I ask, because at my country come some foreigners, and they say that the followers and the heirs of these men-Vasil Levski and Hristo Botev are Fascists and ****s. And when we disproved, refuted the statements of these foreigners, we found that these foreigners are Muslims who want to conquer Bulgaria.

I do NOT see any Fascists and ****s who attack USA. But now, I see some arabs and africans who attack USA using boats. I alsо see that some pеople at USA who destroy Мonuments to the founders of the United States.
May be ANTIFA are supporters of the enemies of USA.

And after that you may see what happened at South African republic. It was ruled until 1994 AD by the Britons. Now, the africans rule there.

Bro u are hella-stupid
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 28 November 2020 - 3:47 pm

This is a good example of all the fake news. Trump didnt go into court until this week, hes never been in any other court to date. No Biden is not president

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]12131415161718192021»
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 968 posts