Community Forums > General > Off Topic > $uperTRUMP vs Sleepy BIDEN! who against me?

$uperTRUMP vs Sleepy BIDEN! who against me?

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 17 November 2020 - 9:52 pm
Egots crying with essays as always
stfu ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 19 November 2020 - 5:05 pm
Biden won and Trump lost, rest are fake news until proven otherwise
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:59 pm
Trump won Biden lost, the cheating evidence shows up daily. The fake news shows up daily on cnn, cbs,nbc,cnbc,fox news and abc. There is no office of president elect. Facts!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 20 November 2020 - 6:06 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 kwin

Posted 20 November 2020 - 2:42 pm
Trump won Biden lost, the cheating evidence shows up daily. The fake news shows up daily on cnn, cbs,nbc,cnbc,fox news and abc. There is no office of president elect. Facts!!

You are a little Trump... You take fake news and see it as real news ..The real news is fake news for you...

Wake up and stop acting like a fool...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 20 November 2020 - 3:28 pm

Well Joe Biden promised to cure cancer. God bless him!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 20 November 2020 - 7:05 pm
kwin wrote:
You are a little Trump... You take fake news and see it as real news ..The real news is fake news for you...

Wake up and stop acting like a fool...

I live here you dont, you see only what cnn etc tells you. Your the fool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 21 November 2020 - 4:46 pm

Even if there was cheating, isnt it final deal that Biden is president? trump was going to court if I remember correctly, didnt that attempt failed? So what are the chances for reversal now, I think its a done deal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 21 November 2020 - 5:10 pm
Even if there was cheating, isnt it final deal that Biden is president? trump was going to court if I remember correctly, didnt that attempt failed? So what are the chances for reversal now, I think its a done deal.
It's not even close to being final and they will be going to court with all the evidence they have been gathering. Likely it will end up in the SCOTUS where things will get decided.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 21 November 2020 - 5:55 pm
It's not even close to being final and they will be going to court with all the evidence they have been gathering. Likely it will end up in the SCOTUS where things will get decided.

Ah shhhit I see, I still think proving that many votes as false is a bit too much to prove but lets see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 vvvkasper

Posted 22 November 2020 - 11:50 am
I agree with you completely MMO. There is clearly massive fraud, and there is enough evidence to support this. All the news channels are in this together, the more they speak, the more it reveals how bias they are against Trump. This whole media and fraud election is orchestrated by the invisible hands. Whoever they may be, will finally be exposed along with the evil corruption when all the evidence is presented in court. I believe December 15 is the deadline, and inauration is on January 21. Until then, the fake news does not have the right to declare who is president. They have painted Trump to be problematic person while the Democratics have done nothing but obstucting Trump's adminstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqeL9AtJYI&t=1489s
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:10 am
Witnessing the voter fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGpIuNh_dU&feature=emb_logo

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]
Displaying 151 - 162 out of 162 posts