Edited 17 November 2020 - 1:06 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
post video of u singing it Amon Amarth style :D

Here it is ... So strange as only Polaris do ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

official

and with lyrics
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:59 am
I mean good luck man. I dont even know why you post in debate threads. You just regurgitate left media talking points after doing 0 research of your own. Then when someone replies to you all you do is say random things that make no sense.

If you dont actually have an opinion on politics you really shouldn't even trying to have a loud voice when it comes to it or you just make your side look misinformed. Atleast some of the other people that have posted here know what they are talking about and have their stance. You have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and cant back anything that you say up.

Why are you suddenly so sensitive when I treat you the same way you treat me?

Do you really refer your statements as research? ;KO ;upsdown :D :D :D

I thought we have came to an agreement and await the outcome of courts.

It make no sense to discuss things which can not be solved here.

And besides, I do not have to comment on every nonsense.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 November 2020 - 1:38 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
What is sensitive? You're the one that keeps trying to talk non sense. Pretty sure you are trying to insult me too with several of the things you've said but no one can actually read anything you say. We also never came to any agreement. I was the one that said to wait and you kept trying to attack me or talk **** with your broken english.

Simply if you dont understand politics (which you dont) you shouldn't be the loudest one talking. If you simply hate Trump because hes a bad person in your opinion then say that and stick to that point. I can agree there a lot of qualities about Trump which are unlikable. As far as policy and accomplishment I think hes been one of the best presidents. If you want you can try and refute that with basic points, we both know you wont so though so dont bother.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 1:52 am
Wir können uns auch auf Deutsch unterhalten. Sprichst Du Deutsch ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 1:55 am
Do you speak German ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 1:58 am
How can one be so touchy? better ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 November 2020 - 1:59 am
No I dont speak german. If you type normal German and I translate it to English I can probably get a better understanding of what you want to say.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 2:06 am
Ok. Next time, I do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 November 2020 - 2:12 am
Warum sind Sie plötzlich so empfindlich, wenn ich Sie genauso behandele wie Sie mich?

Bezeichnen Sie Ihre Aussagen wirklich als Forschung? ;KO ;upsdown :D :D :D

Ich dachte, wir haben uns geeinigt und warten auf das Ergebnis der Gerichte.

Es macht keinen Sinn, über Dinge zu diskutieren, die hier nicht gelöst werden können.

Und außerdem muss ich nicht zu jedem Unsinn Stellung nehmen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 November 2020 - 2:22 am
This is why MMO was right when he said you likely just watch CNN to get your information. You're a low information person basically just talking CNN talking points.

1. You are right democracy depends on the citizens trust. Before this election democrats vastly believed it was rigged against them and tried to dispute trumps presidency for 4 years. Now there is voter fraud coming out and they believe it isnt rigged while Republicans believe it was rigged. Either way one side wont be happy. The only difference is when republicans are feeling cheated theres actual proof to point otherwise

He isnt wrong about fake news media. They are very selective with the info they share (ABC,CNN,MSNBC,NBC etc) If you looked at any of these channels youtubes before the election for months leading up you will find mostly all negative stories on Trump and you wont find anything about Biden's china scandal with his son or any other bad press for Joe Biden.

2. Trump has a poor way with words sometimes but in the end he feels he got cheated. So do millions of republicans & moderates. Even some democrats feel there was cheating going on. He wanted every legal vote counted. There is evidence of dead people voting, people voting multiple times & even 'glitches' with the Dominion machines which change votes from Biden to Trump. One machine was already found in Michigan which flipped 6000 Trump votes to Biden and more is coming out each day.

Because you watch CNN you think theres no evidence. Trump's legal team has every right to fight every avenue and find out as much as they can. The only states that are having these issues also coincidentally are democrat run states which all had big trump leads on election night then all of a sudden so many ballots were being found and showing up to be counted.

3. Okay so again you dont want to open or talk about 2016 even though it shows just how full of **** democrats are and how bad the hypocrisy is. After Trump won in 2016 they wanted recounts and felt he cheated in someway. Afterwards they wouldnt accept him as President and did everything they could to undermine his Presidency for the entire time. Tried to get him out of office, tried to use the 25th amendment on him, attacked him all over media with no repercussions at all etc. Now somehow you think republicans would just sit back and let that happen? Especially because of how things went down in 2016 the country will be entirely divided regardless of who will be the next President.

4. Again I said the same thing trump's team is saying. Legal votes should be counted not 'all' votes. If you voted twice, one counts. If your dead grandfather voted, his vote doesnt count. I think that's pretty clear.

5. Russia & Chinese benefit far more from having a frail and weak President in Biden than they do having Trump whos a nationalist and puts his country before theirs. Anyone that says Trump is owned by Putin is just misinformed or low information. They tried to use that narrative after he won the election in 2016 and said Russia interfered. Some corrupt FBI agents looked into it and tried to find all they could and nothing ended up sticking.

6. Again he needs people close to him that he can trust, also they are qualified. Only people that he fired are people he has some issue with and its his right as President to fight this however he wants to. If it doesn't go his way then Biden will be President and likely the guys he fired would be fired regardless and replaced with someone Biden wanted in that position instead.

I'll wait for your reply.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 17 November 2020 - 1:32 pm
Ah sean at it again
Link | Reply | Quote
 xcs_player_6

Posted 17 November 2020 - 2:26 pm
Egots crying with essays as always
Link | Reply | Quote
 xcs_player_9

Posted 17 November 2020 - 2:31 pm