TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 November 2020 - 8:32 pm
Okay so I pick apart your argument and thats all you have to say, nice. Easy win this.

Time will tell what will happen in the presidency which will likely end in the SCOTUS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 November 2020 - 9:07 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Hey, I don't care till they don't drop a nuke.

Biden or Trump. Pffff .... Why your people just voting for these old man ?

A little Bet ? Who will die 1st ? rofl

biden will die 1st !

P.S. I will win. Election (No Evidence/No fraud). Divorce Donald/Melania. tax fraud. May be jail. Loan repayment problems. Easy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 November 2020 - 9:00 pm
Trump didnt start any new wars. Biden & Obama bombed children and families.

Also trump will likely live much longer. Joe's dementia will be in full effect before his 4 year term is over (if he is duly elected President) and things will just keep going downhill.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 November 2020 - 9:35 pm
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020

He won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & S1l3nT Media , & more!

DONNIE I LOVE YOU ! Thanks for the Credits (S1l3nT Media) !!!

Ha Polaris ! Learn from the master !!!!! rofl rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 November 2020 - 10:15 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
AMON 1
MAGA HATS 0

Video from Javi

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 November 2020 - 3:10 am
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020

He won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & S1l3nT Media , & more!

DONNIE I LOVE YOU ! Thanks for the Credits (S1l3nT Media) !!!

Ha Polaris ! Learn from the master !!!!! rofl rofl

This isnt a speculation btw. This for fact did happen. They have whistleblowers from inside the Dominion company as well as well as others.

As I said all will be shown in time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 16 November 2020 - 6:53 am

This isnt a speculation btw. This for fact did happen. They have whistleblowers from inside the Dominion company as well as well as others.

As I said all will be shown in time.

Officials saying it wasn't a software glitch but a human error, that was easily detected and solved.

Cybersecurity agency factchecking rumours about alleged fraud
(for further information go here [You must login to view link])

Anyway USA is the leading country when it comes to military spending.
I'm having a difficult time believing they didn't invest money into making their elections almost unhackable.

But yea Trump has every right to provide evidence of fraud and take his case to court.
This will be better for everyone, as long as people accept the outcome of the trials.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 16 November 2020 - 3:20 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Why does Georgia speak on Michigan? the 6000 votes actually flipped a house seat for Trump from Biden. The video also has way more dislikes than likes and hes speaking out of his ass 11.

This also isnt the only 'glitch' or 'mistake' that has happened during the election... but coincidentally enough all 'glitches' and 'mistakes' always favor Biden.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326971754523193344

There's quite a few videos like this on Dominion voting systems as well. I dont know whether it would be enough. It's a really long ask to flip an election at this point but Trump's legal team seems to believe they have a lot and in the next week or so with everything they find it will be going to supreme courts and more things will be filed. Were all just speculating at this point but unlike this s1L3nT guy who listens to CNN and says theres 'no proof' There is atleast proof and a lot of it and we'll see if it actually stands up in court or not.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:06 pm
Is this where all the delusional go who can't admit their defeat?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:14 pm
Why does Georgia speak on Michigan? the 6000 votes actually flipped a house seat for Trump from Biden. The video also has way more dislikes than likes and hes speaking out of his ass 11.

This also isnt the only 'glitch' or 'mistake' that has happened during the election... but coincidentally enough all 'glitches' and 'mistakes' always favor Biden.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326971754523193344

There's quite a few videos like this on Dominion voting systems as well. I dont know whether it would be enough. It's a really long ask to flip an election at this point but Trump's legal team seems to believe they have a lot and in the next week or so with everything they find it will be going to supreme courts and more things will be filed. Were all just speculating at this point but unlike this s1L3nT guy who listens to CNN and says theres 'no proof' There is atleast proof and a lot of it and we'll see if it actually stands up in court or not.

Do you know why we are talking to you here, polaris?

Without us you would be identify as nuts!

Go on ...

Wear your MAGA cap and spread your theories, but we will always have the best laughs !

Jokes Against Polaris Agony - JAPA
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:17 pm
Is this where all the delusional go who can't admit their defeat?
You me and totoro are all Canadian. End of the day Biden being President does nothing for us and same with Trump. None of us will really get too badly effected regardless of which way this goes. I just happen to read things on both sides as I grew up super liberal and see things you maybe dont... but out of curiosity why do you prefer Biden? Is it just because you think Trump is a terrible person or is there policies from Biden you think are far better?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:22 pm
Do you know why we are talking to you here, polaris?

Without us you would be identify as nuts!

Go on ...

Wear your MAGA cap and spread your theories, but we will always have the best laughs !

Jokes Against Polaris Agony - JAPA
Nothing that I said is considered nuts. Democrats were way worse than anything I've said 4 years ago when they tried to throw everything at Trump over the election. I also wrote you a whole essay countering every point you 'tried' to make. You couldn't say anything back. I showed video evidence of actual fraud claims which you say dont exist because CNN told you so. I'm saying to be patient and wait this will go to the courts (100%) likely the supreme court and they do have evidence of fraud which they will bring.

As I said in my previous post the result of this election doesn't effect my day to day life at all really. Infact in some ways I'd much more enjoy a Biden presidency. Seeing him fail miserably and make the 2022 voting easier & the 2024 election even easier to retake.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:41 pm
Poem by Polaris

Something tells me I was always gonna be this way
We all need something to take off the edge
Fox news, my MAGA cap and a week in trump tower bed

This is my lost cause state of mind
I hear them coming
and I'm running out of time

Don't be so sad Honey ! :D :D :D :D :D

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 November 2020 - 4:48 pm
I mean good luck man. I dont even know why you post in debate threads. You just regurgitate left media talking points after doing 0 research of your own. Then when someone replies to you all you do is say random things that make no sense.

If you dont actually have an opinion on politics you really shouldn't even trying to have a loud voice when it comes to it or you just make your side look misinformed. Atleast some of the other people that have posted here know what they are talking about and have their stance. You have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and cant back anything that you say up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:41 am
Poem by Polaris

Something tells me I was always gonna be this way
We all need something to take off the edge
Fox news, my MAGA cap and a week in trump tower bed

This is my lost cause state of mind
I hear them coming
and I'm running out of time

Don't be so sad Honey ! :D :D :D :D :D

post video of u singing it Amon Amarth style :D