Eot vs xCs #2

[xCs]_Jv

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:18 pm
Nope, we can't get in contact with any of them... they are most likely not playing.. mobil if we're lucky although it seems unlikely, goodboy and ber certainly not.

mobil plays actively with his smurf
ber just told sean few days back
[Eot_]I3er wrote:
Hello bro, all fine?
Coming back soon
and kinda sure goodboy would show up if his brazilians friends does, like always
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:18 pm
Yeah i misread the post. But the same argument can be made they 'only need 4 players for bloods'

exactly, who else plays bloods decently in xcs out of camp? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:22 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
mobil plays actively with his smurf
ber just told sean few days back

and kinda sure goodboy would show up if his brazilians friends does, like always
Mobil hasn't responded to us. Ber and goodboy have not been around, or at least not spoken to the clan.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
exactly, who else plays bloods decently in xcs out of camp? 11
You, camp, su, riven, jassim to name a few.

Who actively plays bloods in eot? We have some blooders, and none are active in bloods. Our clan is pretty much inactive overall, so in this space you have the advantage, we're not complaining it's just weird trying to paint it like an inactive clan has some huge advantage.

The idea of a clan war isn't to make a war that is '50/50' and give both sides a chance of winning, it's to make a map list both can agree is a fair representation of CS.

This is kind of getting off piste and i really don't want these discussions to devolve into trash and get lost in noise... camp, when would you be able to do some negotiations on voobly with sean or some other eot representative if sean is a problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:21 pm
Mobil hasn't responded to us. Ber and goodboy have not been around, or at least not spoken to the clan.

if mobil hasnt responded to you guys its clearly not our problem, hes actively playing lol and as i showed you ber just told that to sean and 2 weeks ago goodboy were online, and im rly very sure about him coming if ber does
This is kind of getting off piste... camp, when would you be able to do some negotiations on voobly with sean or some other eot representative if sean is a problem?

you better look at who you talkign lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:24 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
if mobil hasnt responded to you guys its clearly not our problem, hes actively playing lol and as i showed you ber just told that to sean and 2 weeks ago goodboy were online, and im rly very sure about him coming if ber does

you better look at who you talkign lol
And you having what you deem 'not enough active blooders' isn't our problem, i'm not the one complaining about our lack of players... i'm just asking for a roster lock.

"you better look at who you talking"?

What does this even mean? What problem is there with me asking if camp can do some negotiations on voobly with an eot representative, instead of going around in circles on forums with everyone else pitching in with their 2 cents?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:25 pm by [xCs]_Jv
And you having what you deem 'not enough active blooders' isn't our problem, i'm not the one complaining about our lack of players... i'm just asking for a roster lock.

"you better look at who you talking"?

What does this even mean?

EVEN without mobil being able, you still got more players to pick which(imo) are better than him

edit: not like us
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:26 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
EVEN without mobil being able, you still got more players to pick which(imo) are better than him
This is a thread for negotiations between the clan leaders, not your opinions about who will and wont show up, and who's good and who's not.

My message to camp stands, please PM one of us when you're ready to deal with negotiations.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:29 pm
got tired of this hypocrite negotiatons bull**** for ****ing real
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:46 pm
;spy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 21 November 2019 - 6:46 pm
Jassim and LnL are permanent members of xCs. Likewise, we have 6-8 players active for this war including those two. Me, camp, su, bek, javi, jassim, lnl (7 players).

We can roster lock as of this post and player limit to 6 since it works for both of us. Check with your clan and see if it works.
i think we'd rather continue discussions with camp, I do not think a solution is workable with you (nothing personal i just think there's too much friction between you and eot to make this workable). I think we'll get further by getting camp and someone from eot (preferably sean unless camp has an issue with this) in a room to hash it out.

This will not work. I was not going to post anything if Sean didn't. But he did, and so here I am. We keep it diplomatic and we won't have any problems. We both want competitive GGs, so let's focus on that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Edited 21 November 2019 - 6:53 pm by [xCs]JacobRothschild
Idk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 November 2019 - 7:05 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Jassim and LnL are permanent members of xCs. Likewise, we have 6-8 players active for this war including those two. Me, camp, su, bek, javi, jassim, lnl (7 players).

We can roster lock as of this post and player limit to 6 since it works for both of us. Check with your clan and see if it works.

This will not work. I was not going to post anything if Sean didn't. But he did, and so here I am. We keep it diplomatic and we won't have any problems. We both want competitive GGs, so let's focus on that.
We're not really okay with limiting to 6, this is a clan war.

I think its best to wait for sean for now as he is more motivated , I nor anyone else from eot is interested in trying to negotiate
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 November 2019 - 8:42 pm

Can I rejoin for cheering purpose before the roster lock?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 November 2019 - 8:54 pm
Majority of our clan is far more inactive than yours. We have to shake rust off and actually start playing games again whereas you guys have all been here from this whole time. I cant help that you guys only recruited cba hero players mostly over the years. Just like last war we allowed you to recruit people that werent in your clan to play vs us. This time around were letting you do the exact same thing and were not limiting rosters. I have no idea who can or cant show up as of right now from our roster with the exception of Me Alex Rick Veni Eddy & Wolf & maybe Drew.

Also please dont give me this 'LnL & Jassim are full members of xCs' I was literally in the XceL discord with Jassim cena LnL and everyone else when Jassim asked if he can play for xCs in the war, I basically told him no id rather it be between our clans (xCs & Eot) and then 20 mins later he left XceL to join xCs (for the war)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 21 November 2019 - 9:31 pm
yeah, stupid traitor jasmine

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456789
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 125 posts