Eot vs xCs #2

javitomato

Posted 18 December 2019 - 9:50 pm
Oh, sorry, my fault...

No he jugado en más de 6 meses, entré a ver las noticias y me di cuenta de que algunas personas todavía no me han olvidado. Ámame menos Javi, sigue adelante. 11

Ok now?

Are you stupid? lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 19 December 2019 - 5:43 pm
What date is it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 19 December 2019 - 5:56 pm
What date is it?

this Saturday around 17gmt I think
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Edited 20 December 2019 - 3:59 am by [Eot_]DJ
For the sake of CS knowing this might be the last war in CS history, [xCs]_Jv... I don't know what you need to do, if you need to go to a cyber-coffe, steal someone's net, pay for good internet for 1 day, please... Avoid playing with your lag.

I know you're [xCs] star player and you're a key element for their victory in this upcoming war, but if there is any lag that ruins the experience and competitiveness, we refuse to play.

I am pretty sure everyone both in [Eot_], [xCs] and CS in general are looking forward to this event, please, do it for everyone.

In the past of wars and/or clan events we never ever had to deal with lag that ruins the experience, AoC is already naturally laggy, please, man... I am begging you.

Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 20 December 2019 - 3:46 am
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
For the sake of CS knowing this might be the last war in CS history, [xCs]_Jv... I don't know what you need to do, if you need to go to a cyber-coffe, steal someone's net, pay for good internet for 1 day, please... Avoid playing with your lag.

I know you're [xCs] star player and you're a key element for their victory in this upcoming war, but if there is any lag that ruins the experience and competitiveness, we refuse to play.

I am pretty sure everyone both on [Eot_], [xCs] and CS in general are looking forward to this event, please, do it for everyone.

In the past of wars and/or clan events we never ever had to deal with lag that ruins the experience, AoC is already naturally laggy, please, man... I am begging you.

Thank you.

I give you my word my net will work perfectly that day, I already took care of set it for that day
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 December 2019 - 5:20 am
yep thats all we ask. No one wants to play any games in terrible lag.

See you guys saturday & GL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 20 December 2019 - 5:59 am
See you all and GL too
Link | Reply | Quote
 eloiseeeee

Posted 21 December 2019 - 5:48 am
I love you sean mary me pls
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 21 December 2019 - 1:09 pm
such a mature Drew

You must login into Voobly to view image

Love you, too, Salva <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 21 December 2019 - 1:57 pm
[Eot_]DJ wrote:

I am pretty sure everyone both in [Eot_], [xCs] and CS in general are looking forward to this event, please, do it for everyone.

Thank you.

After we beat Eot we gonna leave AOC like 7th did. This is the last war. Enjoy every minute of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]BeNzY

Edited 21 December 2019 - 3:14 pm by [7th]BeNzY
Off-Topic
[Eot_]DJ
Dude you're talented AF! Show off your channel like hell man! Why is it hidden in such a short signature of yours?
Love your fortnite vids. Don't do any more skin vids though {IMO}, gameplay vids are much better. I liked your setup as well.

On Topic - GL both clans. I hope DJ can stream this or Dave if possible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Sir_Duke

Posted 21 December 2019 - 4:06 pm
[7th]BeNzY wrote:
Off-Topic
[Eot_]DJ
Dude you're talented AF! Show off your channel like hell man! Why is it hidden in such a short signature of yours?
Love your fortnite vids. Don't do any more skin vids though {IMO}, gameplay vids are much better. I liked your setup as well.

On Topic - GL both clans. I hope DJ can stream this or Dave if possible.

Probably a bad idea for Alex to stream it live. It would be cool if he could record his POV and upload later?

Good luck both.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 21 December 2019 - 4:06 pm
xCs comparing themselves to 2016 7th roster is a joke right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 21 December 2019 - 4:27 pm
Good luck both, hope i didn't scare everyone by pretending i was back playing?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [vR]NeaR____

Posted 21 December 2019 - 4:57 pm
Eot Sucks 11111111

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]9
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 125 posts