Eot vs xCs #2

[Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 21 November 2019 - 9:38 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
btw, i think it should be a bo21 with 11 maps being CBA/hero for a better representation of what is played every day. not their problem that you dont play much of those.
nah, just kidding, **** maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:02 am
Majority of our clan is far more inactive than yours. We have to shake rust off and actually start playing games again whereas you guys have all been here from this whole time. I cant help that you guys only recruited cba hero players mostly over the years. Just like last war we allowed you to recruit people that werent in your clan to play vs us. This time around were letting you do the exact same thing and were not limiting rosters. I have no idea who can or cant show up as of right now from our roster with the exception of Me Alex Rick Veni Eddy & Wolf & maybe Drew.

Also please dont give me this 'LnL & Jassim are full members of xCs' I was literally in the XceL discord with Jassim cena LnL and everyone else when Jassim asked if he can play for xCs in the war, I basically told him no id rather it be between our clans (xCs & Eot) and then 20 mins later he left XceL to join xCs (for the war)

Is fine me, Damian and phurris smurf for eot?

It was damian's idea, he said he's been a fan ever since eot_geen represented CS in that rm tourney
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:05 am

It was damian's idea, he said he's been a fan ever since eot_geen represented CS in that rm tourney

FRAN Wants in too now :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:10 am

fkin lost it lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 22 November 2019 - 1:51 pm
FRAN Wants in too now :S

Who are you. Can I join your clan to war eot?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 22 November 2019 - 8:02 pm by mich
The way I see it, people clan jumping to join in on wars isn't a bad thing. At least it instigates competitive games rather than try to combine inactive players who are in ONE clan. We'll (we as in CSers) never get a war going otherwise.

CS hardly has an active players left who play these types of maps on an expert or experienced level.

I say **** IT WHY NOT? michi dumb logic or legit reason to get **** going? :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 23 November 2019 - 3:17 am by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Well, on one hand it's a nice opportunity to get inactive players back.
Also kind of weird to be like "our clan is way better than yours. Hey, random guy we've barely ever talked to, want to play for us?"
Although if someone wants to play and willing players are missing, it would be stupid to prevent him from playing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2019 - 4:04 am
Well, on one hand it's a nice opportunity to get inactive players back.
Also kind of weird to be like "our clan is way better than yours. Hey, random guy we've barely ever talked to, want to play for us?"
Although if someone wants to play and willing players are missing, it would be stupid to prevent him from playing.
Only two that joined a clan recently was two previous XceL members that claim they are now gonna be xCs members, we will see if after the war is over they stay with xCs or go back.

And we've had a bunch of rdm tg games today so the inactives are def coming back and playing now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 24 November 2019 - 1:55 am by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
And we've had a bunch of rdm tg games today so the inactives are def coming back and playing now.

once again xCs/TAOE saving CS killed by eot and 7th

078c4c434e278ad6b0d84d30445afb44.jpg
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:09 am
True, camp2gg true savior of cs and best self proclaimed overall player.

Him and swagstar both iq 186
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 24 November 2019 - 3:35 pm
Who is the best player if not Camp? Sounds like a challenge?
Machoke vs Camp
For a true bestoverall challenge we should include 2v2 and 3v3/4v4 portions, each players can choose their teammates.
Sounds fun to me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]KB01

Edited 24 November 2019 - 3:47 pm by [xCs]KB01
Machoke vs Camp
For a true bestoverall challenge we should include 2v2 and 3v3/4v4 portions, each players can choose their teammates.
Sounds fun to me?
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 24 November 2019 - 4:20 pm
Machoke vs Camp
Sounds fun to me?

declined
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 24 November 2019 - 4:29 pm
You're very funny Javi, everyone enjoys reading your high quality posts.
Your ****hole country is burning to the ground while you post on Voobly, go outside and get shot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 24 November 2019 - 4:33 pm
You're very funny Javi, everyone enjoys reading your high quality posts.
Your ****hole country is burning to the ground while you post on Voobly, go outside and get shot.

ok, have anything else friend ?

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56789
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 125 posts