Wont let me log in!!

Moonphase_watch

Posted 9 May 2019 - 4:21 pm
It keeps saying:

"Downloading update"

And then:

"Network Connection Error [Host not found]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website."

It wont let me in to Voobly to play!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 cervo112

Edited 9 May 2019 - 6:29 pm by cervo112
Hello all,

I have also issue with voobly. I am not able to log in for few days. Voobly client keep saying:
Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

I think, that problem is not on my side, because no changes in HW or SW has been done. Could you please give me an advice.

Thank you in advance.
cervo112

EDIT:I am able to open lobby via https://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/64 , but messenger has not launched.
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 9 May 2019 - 9:03 pm
To Miranda_:

Try to uninstall and install again voobly, if after this you will still get the issue, check if voobly, games and expansions(only .exe and not folders) are added in the exceptions of antivirus (in case you have), and in firewall exceptions.

To cervo112:

That happen when you try to join in the New Player Lobby or also with other lobbies?

p.s.: Next time cervo, please create a new thread to explain your issue and not ask for help under another issue thread, thx :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 cervo112

Posted 9 May 2019 - 10:29 pm
@raffaele_vtech:
This happens when I try to log in with installed app, please see attached picture.

Reply to P.S.: thank you, noted.
Attachments:
voobly.png (file size: 12.78 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Moonphase_watch

Posted 10 May 2019 - 5:15 am
I tried uninstalling voobly and reinstalling and it's still doing it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 30 November 2019 - 9:26 am by finally_free_
To cervo112:

Ok, first thing, check if you installed the new voobly update, in case you already did, make sure, in case you have an antivirus, to add voobly, game and related expansions on exceptions (.exe and not folders), then please also follow this guide: [You must login to view link]

To Miranda_:

If download in not completing, click on cancel, then should pop up an option to download the update manually.

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
 Moonphase_watch

Posted 11 May 2019 - 3:36 pm
Tried what you suggested and its still not working....
Link | Reply | Quote
 cervo112

Posted 11 May 2019 - 4:41 pm
It is OK for me now. No action from my side has been done and it is running.

Anyway, Thank you raffaele_vtech!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MeX]A_lucard_

Posted 11 May 2019 - 9:35 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:36 pm
Hi.

Please uninstall Voobly then manually download it there : https://www.voobly.com/updates/voobly-v2.2.5.62.exe

Test and let us know.

Hola.

Por favor, elimina Voobly y luego descargalo aqui : https://www.voobly.com/updates/voobly-v2.2.5.62.exe

Prueba y dime si se funciona.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bolt

Posted 12 May 2019 - 1:06 am
I have the same problem, I have been able to connect to voobly by uninstalling and installing update, But I can't connect to Medieval Siege room, Is there a separate update I can manually download install to be able to connect to Medieval Siege room ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maddyvn800

Posted 12 May 2019 - 8:19 am
i had same....just download the voobly client..(the green one) hope this help you guys :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Moonphase_watch

Posted 13 May 2019 - 3:28 am
It just randomly started working again. Don't know what was wrong, but glad it's over now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:17 pm
There was an other update to client, latest is update.voobly.com/updates/voobly-v2.2.5.65.exe (2019.05.15)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts