Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:46 am
Brytiago wrote:
shutup clowns. I will be active again in 1v1's and defeat all of you soon enough. The king has been sleeping too long. Get ready Eot, get ready xCs.

Ill be waiting <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 7 October 2018 - 4:05 am by Brytiago
Actually both xCs and Eot are my sons already. Luckily for both of the clans many of the links are expired 8)
Eot:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17443241
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17556055
xCs:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17393200
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/18144138

Ever since I came back in 2015 I stopped playing 1v1 seriously and still bashed these clowns with no practice whatsoever. But like I said, the reign of terror has begun.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:50 am
Wow, really looking forward to Brytiago showing these fools what's really up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 7 October 2018 - 5:19 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
So confused... so you posted match links from javi and blodi. You lost to javi 1-6 And blodi 1-4. This is after you lost first round in one of the only hero tournaments you have had the balls to participate in. I guess gl with anyone being scared 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 6:39 am
Nice to see all my fans here. I lost cuz puto played better no matter the circumstances.
you lost cause i am better then you be it cba or hero you need alot of experience little vivo. You chokes at every crucial part of game. I hope you will stop boasting about yourself being top player. Peace
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 7 October 2018 - 2:07 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
111111111 burn, good one Raj :) but you're right, Raj is a top CBA/Hero player, vivo is not, hence why he slapped you so hard.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 4:22 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
you lost cause i am better then you be it cba or hero you need alot of experience little vivo. You chokes at every crucial part of game. I hope you will stop boasting about yourself being top player. Peace

Nah u not I slap you around 2v2 and this only vik (2-1 at that). I still have more hero wins than you. rofl Tg well u aint even close.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:09 pm
111111111 burn, good one Raj :) but you're right, Raj is a top CBA/Hero player, vivo is not, hence why he slapped you so hard.

Whats this? mad u cant win hero? rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Edited 7 October 2018 - 4:29 pm by [7th]W0LF____
A few days ago Sean asked me who will reach the semifinals of 1v1 tourney. I told him me, goodboy, rajput and ber. Surprisingly Vivo was also in that room and i didn't nominate him for semifinals he got mad and started trash talking which is his habit. The reason for not nominating him for semifinals is that i do not even consider him in top 20 hero players. By playing random cba hero hero tgs with full FMT against noobs every one can boost the rattings. He has no records of winning good players in any big events.
There are tons of good players currently in cs who are better then him in cba hero but do not play serious because no one cares about being good in this dead lobby and now people just come to enjoy a few games and leave the lobby rather then trying hard playing thousands of games to get 2k rattings in cba hero.
This cba hero 1v1 event was the least competitive event i ever saw in the CS history of 1v1 hero events and vivo got smashed by rajput in round 2. He didn't even qualify for semi-finals and its funny he is still thinking that he is good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 4:41 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
A few days ago Sean asked me who will reach the semifinals of 1v1 tourney. I told him me, goodboy, rajput and ber. Surprisingly Vivo was also in that room and i didn't nominate him for semifinals he got mad and started trash talking which is his habit. The reason for not nominating him for semifinals is that i do not even consider him in top 20 hero players. By playing random cba hero hero tgs with full FMT against noobs every one can boost the rattings. He has no records of winning good players in any big events.
There are tons of good players currently in cs who are better then him in cba hero but do not play serious because no one cares about being good in this dead lobby and now people just come to enjoy a few games and leave the lobby rather then trying hard playing thousands of games to get 2k rattings in cba hero.
This cba hero 1v1 event was the least competitive event i ever saw in the CS history of 1v1 hero events and vivo got smashed by rajput in round 2. He didn't even qualify for semi-finals and its funny he is still thinking that he is good.

Wolf I slap u around 2v2 its like 10-2 or something like that rofl

[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]

This is what I told mobil and I was right. I never thought id win this.

The top players arent 19xx thats for sure. If I played hard id be 2k2 constantly. Guess what tho I dont bash noobs (except wolf in 2v2) and no one has been higher rated than me. You blablas are barely better than me 1v1 and and others theres really no point even talking. Come at me with challenge instead of fake claims.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:38 pm
Wolf come to play some bf games bro. Riven need an experienced boar hunter rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:47 pm
Btw iam done replying to ppl claiming they better yadyadayada

As it stands, statistically, gayry rageputo and wolf you three are inferior. If you feel that you can fair better in a challenge propose one stop running your mouth.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:50 pm
Btw iam done replying to ppl claiming they better yadyadayada

As it stands, statistically, gayry rageputo and wolf you three are inferior. If you feel that you can fair better in a challenge propose one stop running your mouth.
you just beat jv in autism
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrankishPaIadin

Posted 7 October 2018 - 4:50 pm
LOL

You guys never cease to amaze me. WP!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 4:52 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
you just beat jv in autism

Come at me with real challenge? Ik just too scared ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
«1213141516171819202122232425[26]272829303132
Displaying 376 - 390 out of 480 posts