Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

 metric


Join Date: 9 January 2016
Posts:193
Posted 4 October 2018 - 7:14 pm
@metric: On this page out of all posts excluding this one 10/13 posts are from either an Eot or an xCs member. I think we are pretty on topic. This is part of the trash talk that goes along with clan wars.

Are you suggesting racial slurs are perfectly fine so long as its said by someone from Eot_ or xCs? For all this trash talk, we still have yet to see a completed set between Zanchy & ViVo & progress made on the clan war front. How many clan wars have we had that involved trash talk? 'Trash talk goes hand in hand with cancelled clan wars' is the only conclusion I can agree with.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Zanchy____


Join Date: 30 November 2012
Posts:2594
Posted 4 October 2018 - 7:17 pm
Dv8 seems neither eot or xCs, shame how people feel the need to butt in tbh. Probably attention seeking.. but why?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang


Join Date: 21 August 2012
Posts:1419
Posted 4 October 2018 - 7:24 pm
metric wrote:
Are you suggesting racial slurs are perfectly fine so long as its said by someone from Eot_ or xCs? For all this trash talk, we still have yet to see a completed set between Zanchy & ViVo & progress made on the clan war front. How many clan wars have we had that involved trash talk? 'Trash talk goes hand in hand with cancelled clan wars' is the only conclusion I can agree with.
Then say it like that. Tell the people to stop racist posts or anything like that. Trash talk has been part of every single clan war or TiW and tournaments. Deal with that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Zanchy_LSB


Join Date: 16 August 2011
Posts:212
Edited 4 October 2018 - 7:36 pm by Zanchy_LSB
You guys making me repeat myself. Sure I agree, not being to run around like in hero had me off. But what bout abandoning his own challenge after 2 games? He said he had proved enough to me when in fact I and everyone he intended to send a message to thinks less of him now rofl

1. I challenged you to BO9 to get yours and people's attention / specs
2. Because you said you win EVERY patrol
3. You didn't you LOST EVERY patrol
4. After a embarrassing 2-0 frankly, I gave you opportunity to admit you were wrong and continue, at this point (2 games rather than 1), many patrols and with archer/inf both played, even if you won every patrol onwards and 7-2 (highly unlikely), your point was still wrong
5. You didn't, I ended it, point proven, vivo embarrassed and you've cried since
6. Your team mates may say or even think less of me for staving a 16 yr old kid from revenge, BUT, I can ensure you deep down, they'd all pick me every time to win CBA 11 any combo any civ (they won't admit)
7. In any event, my intention was never a 'I'm better than you', you're a relatively new player and 1 mapper, it was never on that level of competition, it was purely me trying to make you eat your words which you did
8. If you want any chance of future CBA/Hero 1v1, you better make sure your clan doesn't run from a clan war in fear of being smashed
Link | Reply | Quote
 Zanchy_LSB


Join Date: 16 August 2011
Posts:212
Posted 4 October 2018 - 7:41 pm
Brytiago wrote:
funny because i bashed your best dodgeballer Zanchy and he had one of the biggest mouths before and after the tournament ;)

If you don't remember it was either 1-2 or 2-3 can't remember, not that impressive either way considering you're a 2 mapper :) but I'll just add in that (mod agreed), the patch that was used for your games was not suitable if you remember...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris


Join Date: 1 January 2010
Posts:7484
Edited 4 October 2018 - 7:51 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
metric wrote:
Are you suggesting racial slurs are perfectly fine so long as its said by someone from Eot_ or xCs? For all this trash talk, we still have yet to see a completed set between Zanchy & ViVo & progress made on the clan war front. How many clan wars have we had that involved trash talk? 'Trash talk goes hand in hand with cancelled clan wars' is the only conclusion I can agree with.
we had agreed with them for an extended roster lock by the 7th.. also afterwards myself and Totoro will re look At the map list and come up with something after we see xcs full war roster. Also this **** talking isn't anything that should slow down a clan war.. only one that we dislike is vivo and he will play at best two maps ( probably one ) for xcs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1263
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:05 pm
Ban trolls please
Link | Reply | Quote
 DeJected_R


Join Date: 18 March 2016
Posts:50
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:06 pm
hi dan
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1263
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:10 pm
This is serious challenge. No space for trolling. Keep it clean. Ban everybody. Leave only Eot and Vivo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown


Join Date: 5 August 2009
Posts:140
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:23 pm
I only take Ws ;1thumbup

o , this guy take so many Ws, when i log on my name changed to Cliniclon! 24!
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown


Join Date: 5 August 2009
Posts:140
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:24 pm
CliniClown wrote:
o ,

I typed WoW, but Vivo took all my Ws. 24!
Link | Reply | Quote
 DeJected_R


Join Date: 18 March 2016
Posts:50
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:42 pm
bro this name hurts my eyes

take this e , place it after the second n
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Join Date: 15 December 2016
Posts:654
Posted 4 October 2018 - 8:52 pm
DeJected_R wrote:
hi dan
;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang


Join Date: 21 August 2012
Posts:1419
Posted 4 October 2018 - 9:40 pm
CliniClown wrote:
o , this guy take so many Ws, when i log on my name changed to Cliniclon! 24!
For once, this was actually a good joke 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 dreamergirl_


Join Date: 25 June 2007
Posts:799
Posted 4 October 2018 - 10:04 pm
;book


Link | Reply | Quote
«891011121314151617[18]19202122232425262728»
Displaying 256 - 270 out of 480 posts
Forum Jump:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Most active threads in past week: