Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[dv8]xMag

Posted 8 October 2018 - 6:14 pm
[xCs]KB01 wrote:
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124070658/Matches
Your profile shows who's getting slapped
You know what, it's true that you guys have been beating Raj in 2v2. But let me be clear, Raj is one of the best 2v2 hero players. All those games he has lost is because of me or Amy, as we have been really rusty and making alot of mistakes. I mean, look at your profile, you have 550+ match recodrings in your account, and all those friends of yours have 300+ match recordings. You guys have been really active, and it's true you all play really good. But Raj plays at a much more higher level.
Raj has played 80% of his 2v2 games with me or Amy, so he has best game chemistry and co-ordination with us, but we make mistakes and make him lose.
You guys talk about making a real 2v2 challenge, so listen, give me some time, let me have those 250+ games like you all, and we will surely come up with a competitive real challenge.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 8 October 2018 - 6:22 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
These are some dilusional people ignore them mag as you have done always
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 October 2018 - 6:22 pm
These are some dilusional people ignore them mag as you have done always
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 October 2018 - 6:23 pm
Lol i am so much drunk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 8 October 2018 - 6:30 pm
[dv8]xMag wrote:
You know what, it's true that you guys have been beating Raj in 2v2. But let me be clear, Raj is one of the best 2v2 hero players. All those games he has lost is because of me or Amy, as we have been really rusty and making alot of mistakes. I mean, look at your profile, you have 550+ match recodrings in your account, and all those friends of yours have 300+ match recordings. You guys have been really active, and it's true you all play really good. But Raj plays at a much more higher level.
Raj has played 80% of his 2v2 games with me or Amy, so he has best game chemistry and co-ordination with us, but we make mistakes and make him lose.
You guys talk about making a real 2v2 challenge, so listen, give me some time, let me have those 250+ games like you all, and we will surely come up with a competitive real challenge.

No one said he was bad. A L is a L idc if u play 5 games a week or 250 games a week. If you are worse, you are worse. If he cant get a better partner than you guys its not my problem. He just needs to know his place if he cant back it up ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Edited 8 October 2018 - 6:35 pm by [dv8]xMag
No one said he was bad. A L is a L idc if u play 5 games a week or 250 games a week. If you are worse, you are worse. If he cant get a better partner than you guys its not my problem. He just needs to know his place if he cant back it up ;)
Haha take an 8-10 month break from aoc and start playing again, and you will understand what I am saying.
But that's fine, we will come up with a challenge once I feel I can play well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 October 2018 - 6:40 pm
know your place?? You are a inferior player in any terms... Mag and amy are far better then you in mirror. Thats why you are in xcs and they are in dv8 (which is a clan known for having a legacy for cba and hero) You are a little **** who just talks and dont even have little shame after losing to everybody you claim you are better.. We simply dont care because we have been 2.2k only playing mirror. On the other hand you have this rate by bashing noobs at 4v4 against fmt. Accept my challenge i will rekt you in your terms be it cba or hero.. About your skills you are an average player which we have raped 100 times when all my frnds were active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 8 October 2018 - 7:02 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
ZZZZ Your friend mag even knows u two cant beat me and bek rn. I lose pts in tg rofl tell me how iam supposed to get points in tg when everyone else is 19xx? When i was at my highest i was +20 2v2 mirror. We have been winning more. You are worse rn until proven with wins. Stop living in the past m8.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 8 October 2018 - 7:08 pm
ViVo crushed in tourney at his only map 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 8 October 2018 - 7:24 pm
Vote 2v2 hero legends
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/296146
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 October 2018 - 7:24 pm
. He still haven't accepted my challenge what a ****ing noob..
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 8 October 2018 - 7:43 pm
. He still haven't accepted my challenge what a ****ing noob..

I accept your awesome challenge instead of vivo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 8 October 2018 - 8:13 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
ZZZZ Your friend mag even knows u two cant beat me and bek rn. I lose pts in tg rofl tell me how iam supposed to get points in tg when everyone else is 19xx? When i was at my highest i was +20 2v2 mirror. We have been winning more. You are worse rn until proven with wins. Stop living in the past m8.
11 do you even read what you write.. You were at your highest when no good player played. A cheetah participate in a race against dog its his insult. I must say this nobody is so low being. losing so much still runs his mouth you got some extra skills for that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 8 October 2018 - 8:24 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
11 do you even read what you write.. You were at your highest when no good player played. A cheetah participate in a race against dog its his insult. I must say this nobody is so low being. losing so much still runs his mouth you got some extra skills for that.

I already told you come we play. You said that I can only get 2k2 with tg which isnt true. Man ur **** just accept it rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 8 October 2018 - 8:23 pm

Yet you have never beaten me 11

Link | Reply | Quote
«1213141516171819202122232425262728[29]303132
Displaying 421 - 435 out of 480 posts