Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 October 2018 - 1:24 am
Nice to see all my fans here. I lost cuz puto played better no matter the circumstances. Its funny cuz i never claimed to be the best at 1v1 but rather zanchy is **** and he still is. On other note, Sean ill be speaking for xCs for the war from now on and there will be modifications.

Btw this doesnt change that malte>gayry 2v2 or any other claims that I made.

Wish yall a heppy Thanksgiving all 8) ;flowers
you only became decent in one map this year... never been part of any decent tournaments/wars so no you wont be doing any talking about the war... we'll talk to your actual members who know what is going on. Camp/Efkan Or Totoro.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 1:25 am
you only became decent in one map this year... never been part of any decent tournaments/wars so no you wont be doing any talking about the war... we'll talk to your actual members who know what is going on. Camp/Efkan Or Totoro.

Deal with me or run like a coward
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 October 2018 - 1:27 am
Deal with me or run like a coward
does your clan know what you are doing? Probably not... think you should get permission from your clanmates to talk on their behalf.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 1:30 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I dont even like conversing with you why would i do it otherwise get on discord or something
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 7 October 2018 - 2:02 am by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
I dont even like conversing with you why would i do it otherwise get on discord or something

Arrange this clan war and show us your TG skills ViVo. Evidently you're lacking in 1v1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 7 October 2018 - 2:13 am
So no 2v2? Sad. Expected though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 2:18 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Arrange this clan war and show us your TG skills ViVo. Evidently you're lacking in 1v1.

[You must login to view link]

Back in march and the games werent in close. Youve been avoiding me ever since. rofl I bashed you like 7-4 or something like that be4 this too. Too many mushrooms.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 2:35 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
NEW DEVELOPPEMENT

xCs officially retires eot as their honorable leader refuses to speak on war terms.

Thus, xCs ;1st
Have a dandy thanksgiving
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 7 October 2018 - 2:36 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
You're such a special child, taking too many L's has made you lose your mind
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 2:35 am
Guess there was nothing surprising bout zanchy running and oh, you see the proof now rick?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:03 am
nothing surprising about ViVo losing in his first matches in his only map he can play and not getting a medal in the only map hes able to compete in. 24

Anyway tomorrow myself and Totoro/efkan or camp (whichever they want) will talk to me and we'll figure things out.. enough with the annoying trolling from the clans one mapper, ty.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 7 October 2018 - 3:07 am by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Back in march and the games werent in close. Youve been avoiding me ever since. rofl I bashed you like 7-4 or something like that be4 this too. Too many mushrooms.

Overall in Hero 1v1 I am way up on wins vs you, CBA 1v1 I am undefeated vs you and as mentioned only today I beat the guy who beat the guy who trashed you m8.

I guess we would understand if you feel your clan isn't strong enough to compete in competitive CS games, afterall, you all kinda failed in a tournament of your only map 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:34 am
Overall in Hero 1v1 I am way up on wins vs you, CBA 1v1 I am undefeated vs you and as mentioned only today I beat the guy who beat the guy who trashed you m8.

I guess we would understand if you feel your clan isn't strong enough to compete in competitive CS games, afterall, you all kinda failed in a tournament of your only map 11

Evidence would indicate otherwise. You havnt won vs me this season in hero yet rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 October 2018 - 3:45 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
nothing surprising about ViVo losing in his first matches in his only map he can play and not getting a medal in the only map hes able to compete in. 24

Anyway tomorrow myself and Totoro/efkan or camp (whichever they want) will talk to me and we'll figure things out.. enough with the annoying trolling from the clans one mapper, ty.

Ok ill be nice come correct and ill agree to give u a second chance. Tik Tok tho
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 7 October 2018 - 3:45 am
shutup clowns. I will be active again in 1v1's and defeat all of you soon enough. The king has been sleeping too long. Get ready Eot, get ready xCs.

Link | Reply | Quote
«12131415161718192021222324[25]26272829303132
Displaying 361 - 375 out of 480 posts