Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 October 2018 - 3:06 am
His role has been reduced to javi defender rofl Spend more time making sure your players dont act like ****s and dont run from his own challenge.
I dont need to defend Javi... outside of Hero hes better than you in basically every map... he challenged you to bo9 CBA, you seem rattled and scared (lol) and when it comes to hero you probably edge it but he would still give you a decent challenge im sure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 6 October 2018 - 3:07 am
That is really interesting
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 6 October 2018 - 3:32 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I've always been a forum talker and also a player... that is evident by every single TIW and war we've had in the past... this game has been declining last few years and I havent been all that active to begin with... ViVo is quite literally just a talker... says stuff and then regrets it after. Thats why hes stalling on rajputs offer after saying gary isnt on either of your levels. Rajput is saying if hes teaming the guy you both say is very weak than they should get to pick the civs for the games.

Why the **** would I propose it just to not accept it. Mirror is the only way where its fair. Rageputo is the one stalling with his nonsense.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 3:32 am
I dont need to defend Javi... outside of Hero hes better than you in basically every map... he challenged you to bo9 CBA, you seem rattled and scared (lol) and when it comes to hero you probably edge it but he would still give you a decent challenge im sure.

You should of started that statement with "Your honor" Mr defendant.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 October 2018 - 3:33 am
Why the **** would I propose it just to not accept it. Mirror is the only way where its fair. Rageputo is the one stalling with his nonsense.
gonna accept javis 1v1 bo9 CBA challenge since you like to go around and make challenges? Or just gonna stall and delay on that one as well, pal?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 3:44 am
Abstaining honorifics isnt going to help your case Mr defendant.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 October 2018 - 4:08 am
I especially enjoy the part about the conversation where you are declining a challenge given to you by Javi to play you and doing anything you can to change the subject... keep it up pal 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 4:11 am
Dont make me apply penalties Mr defendant...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 October 2018 - 4:15 am
Dont make me apply penalties Mr defendant...
yet again avoiding while clearly rattled & scared.

sad :(

Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]3XtRa7eRr3s7r3

Posted 6 October 2018 - 4:46 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 7:05 am
rofl i think u are getting as ****ed as sean. From your point view that shouldn't work since the playing field isnt leveled.
i just wanted to see your reaction upon my term of picking civis i expected a yes from top, dominatimg player but anyways i dont give a **** about civis.. I am totally fine with mirror civis. Will do the talking and post here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:43 pm
i just wanted to see your reaction upon my term of picking civis i expected a yes from top, dominatimg player but anyways i dont give a **** about civis.. I am totally fine with mirror civis. Will do the talking and post here.

Zanchy hasnt responded yet :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:34 pm
you tell me which one of xcs is dominating anything?

me :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:49 pm
AaryanKing wrote:
me :)
what map you dominate?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 6 October 2018 - 2:13 pm
what map you dominate?

he is the top 1 of CS but in his house only ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
«12131415161718192021[22]23242526272829303132
Displaying 316 - 330 out of 480 posts