Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:46 am
Thats why that message was directed at gayry who claimed to be superior to malte.
he is lol..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 6 October 2018 - 12:51 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
he is lol..

You take him and i take malte 2v2? 11 If they agree ofc
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:56 am
Hey wow cool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:57 am
Hey wow cool

IKR <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:58 am
cba hero 2v2 mirror we pick civi since you picked the team... And what if you lose with your dream team?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:01 am
cba hero 2v2 mirror we pick civi since you picked the team... And what if you lose with your dream team?

What is that logic... lol it would be pointless if i didnt play with him since that was the whole point 11 Nothing then you were correct
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:09 am
Its fair and simple.. We pick civi and you guys get to show us your "The tg knowledge".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:16 am
Why would you guys get to pick civ explain. Mirror.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:21 am
You think malte is superior to Z. Since i am getting Z who you think isn't so good compared to you as well as malte. So i should get to pick civi. Thats how its gonna be fair..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 October 2018 - 1:54 am
You think malte is superior to Z. Since i am getting Z who you think isn't so good compared to you as well as malte. So i should get to pick civi. Thats how its gonna be fair..
He's all talk... even his clanmates know that 11... thats why he had to say he could beat gary in every patrol before he lost every patrol to him... to puff out his chest a bit online since in real life he has man boobs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 6 October 2018 - 2:17 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_

rofl i think u are getting as ****ed as sean. From your point view that shouldn't work since the playing field isnt leveled.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 6 October 2018 - 2:26 am
Agreed.
Vivo and me vs Rageput and Zanchy Bo9 Mirror CBA Hero.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 6 October 2018 - 2:29 am
He's all talk...
Sean pls. Youre more talk than anyone else on the forums over the last couple of years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 6 October 2018 - 2:59 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
His role has been reduced to javi defender rofl Spend more time making sure your players dont act like ****s and dont run from his own challenge.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 6 October 2018 - 3:08 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Sean pls. Youre more talk than anyone else on the forums over the last couple of years.
I've always been a forum talker and also a player... that is evident by every single TIW and war we've had in the past... this game has been declining last few years and I havent been all that active to begin with... ViVo is quite literally just a talker... says stuff and then regrets it after. Thats why hes stalling on rajputs offer after saying gary isnt on either of your levels. Rajput is saying if hes teaming the guy you both say is very weak than they should get to pick the civs for the games.

Link | Reply | Quote
«11121314151617181920[21]22232425262728293031»
Displaying 301 - 315 out of 480 posts