Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

Playerpro123

Posted 5 October 2018 - 7:26 pm
Didn't read all of it. But i know all players.

Zanchy is better than Malte. Zanchy is x10 better player than Vivo.
Malte is better than Vivo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 October 2018 - 10:28 pm
Do you remember a tournament (the one where you lost for us and then got sour bc I called you out)?

Sar Az Az vs Sar Az Az - You being Aztec, as I recall I was Sara and winning, more kills and a raze v early, then, as I recall you randomly kept feeding for a raze with aztec (probably confusion between you being in CBA and Hero), giving enemy Sara harold just when I was hood.

Then I recall you blaming me, me blaming you, but our 3rd also blaming u and match stats blaming u :O it was then I realised and called out that you're over rated and suck in TG let alone 1v1. You're irrelevant in TG bc 1. you can't differentiate between CBA and Hero, 2. The game is entirely centred around you, **** your allies (you'll just feed til you get your vils), 3. You're are a slow, sluggish player with poor micro and you apparently have to use a macro to build bc you suck at that too 4. You stick to, and don't deny 4v4 random civs, IMO because it's good at hiding the fact you're weak as a player and you can blame allies 5. Most of CBA Hero community are noobs.

I'd also like to point out that in terms of RCB and blood players, there are few fewer and far fewer games than CBA Hero players/games, HOWEVER, 90% of RCB players are experienced, strong players or above; and the same with bloods. Where as maybe 15% of CBA Hero players are experienced, strong players (you may get to this level one day Malte, if you keep at it).

So the notion that the CBA Hero community is huge hence much more competitive, and more relevant etc is just an illusion. 15% of CBA Hero players may be slightly bigger than 90% of blood players, I doubt bigger than RCB. In simple words, the raw no. of pros in CBA Hero is much more similar to that of bloods/rcb than it looks. In any event, Malte still hasn't reached pro level at anything it would seem ;w00t

I have stated be4 any of this that Malte and is probs the only player that I respect for his skill. I d take in any 2v2 mirror over you any day. If micro was everything 1v1 players would dominate 2v2 which isnt the case.

You dont have any knowledge on how tg works and its impact in 2v2 mirror.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 October 2018 - 10:41 pm
Can tell totally see why Malte +1's everything you say now.. you guys circle jerk each other all the time... and I dont think gary or really anyone is gonna take it as an insult when a player thats barely been known for 6 months chooses someone else over him.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:01 pm
Hes had me on ignored for awhile now rofl In conclusion yall are nothing now pce
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:27 pm
If micro was everything 1v1 players would dominate 2v2 which isnt the case.
you are fully dilusional.. It is 1v1 players who have dominated 2v2 mirror games in the history.. It seems like your brain and fingers are also not synced properly..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:33 pm
you are fully dilusional.. It is 1v1 players who have dominated 2v2 mirror games in the history.. It seems like your brain and fingers are also not synced properly..

Whos dominating now? 1v1 players dont think the same way as tg players. ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:46 pm
Rajputs right, 3v3/4v4 is a different ball game, but generally the top 1v1/2v2 players have been the same people.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:50 pm
Whos dominating now? 1v1 players dont think the same way as tg players. ;1thumbup

your lord eddy and playboy were well knowns as 2v2 proplayers, just saying.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 5 October 2018 - 11:50 pm
not you or any other xcs for sure.. Sadly we don't have any 2v2 mirror ladder which would help in stating the dominating team or players. Does tg player see 2+2=5? Cause 1v1 player see 2+2=4 if yes then i would like to have the stuff you smoking!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 6 October 2018 - 12:12 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
That wasnt even my point rofl My point is you need tg knowledge to play 2v2 well just like 1v1 can help tg. You cant be complete dog **** in one and godly at the other. Btw still waiting on that challenge of yours ;)

And pls state whos dominating if no xcs member is rofl This **** not even bout ego. It would fr be nice to be bashed would make me want to get better.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:14 am
That wasnt even my point rofl My point is you need tg knowledge to play 2v2 well just like 1v1 can help tg. You cant be complete dog **** in one and godly at the other. Btw still waiting on that challenge of yours ;)
your last comment was like "1v1 player dont know anything except patrol"
Tg knowledge applies to a little extent for hero and a bit more to cba nothing else ... Sure thing about the challenge i totally forgot about it.. Maybe on this sunday a bo5 picked civis.. So no unfair spots or anything
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:17 am
your last comment was like "1v1 player dont know anything except patrol"
Tg knowledge applies to a little extent for hero and a bit more to cba nothing else ... Sure thing about the challenge i totally forgot about it.. Maybe on this sunday a bo5 picked civis.. So no unfair spots or anything

No my point is tg knowledge is more important than ppl make it out to be.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:30 am
And pls state whos dominating if no xcs member is rofl This **** not even bout ego. It would fr be nice to be bashed would make me want to get better.
you tell me which one of xcs is dominating anything?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:38 am
No my point is tg knowledge is more important than ppl make it out to be.
it surely is helpful i never seen anybody denying it..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 6 October 2018 - 12:42 am
it surely is helpful i never seen anybody denying it..

Thats why that message was directed at gayry who claimed to be superior to malte.

Link | Reply | Quote
«10111213141516171819[20]21222324252627282930»
Displaying 286 - 300 out of 480 posts