Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 5 October 2018 - 2:51 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
1. I challenged you to BO9 to get yours and people's attention / specs
2. Because you said you win EVERY patrol
3. You didn't you LOST EVERY patrol
4. After a embarrassing 2-0 frankly, I gave you opportunity to admit you were wrong and continue, at this point (2 games rather than 1), many patrols and with archer/inf both played, even if you won every patrol onwards and 7-2 (highly unlikely), your point was still wrong
5. You didn't, I ended it, point proven, vivo embarrassed and you've cried since
6. Your team mates may say or even think less of me for staving a 16 yr old kid from revenge, BUT, I can ensure you deep down, they'd all pick me every time to win CBA 11 any combo any civ (they won't admit)
7. In any event, my intention was never a 'I'm better than you', you're a relatively new player and 1 mapper, it was never on that level of competition, it was purely me trying to make you eat your words which you did
8. If you want any chance of future CBA/Hero 1v1, you better make sure your clan doesn't run from a clan war in fear of being smashed

So a soccer team ask another to admit defeat after scoring two goals at the beginning of the match? Absurd 111111

N you right we arent in the same league. While you keep smurfing and play in low competition 1v1 games I dominate everything and anything still worth playing.

What you wrote was just so ridiculous. Stop lying to yourself this was 100% for ego purposes. When I first said you were **** I was thinking about hero. Then you decide to challenge to CBA 1v1 which I never play. I accepted and even later in pm we spoke and I thought this was going to be amicable rofl You sure showed me the extent of your ego. No one in the community gives a **** about u and those maps where you are the best and only player.

You cant gain respect and recognition by asking

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 October 2018 - 2:51 am
So a soccer team ask another to admit defeat after scoring two goals at the beginning of the match? Absurd 111111

N you right we arent in the same league. While you keep smurfing and play in low competition 1v1 games I dominate everything and anything still worth playing.

What you wrote was just so ridiculous. Stop lying to yourself this was 100% for ego purposes. When I first said you were **** I was thinking about hero. Then you decide to challenge to CBA 1v1 which I never play. I accepted and even later in pm we spoke and I thought this was going to be amicable rofl You sure showed me the extent of your ego

You cant gain respect and recognition by asking
I get it you're like 17 so you're still in high school and pretty dumb but that soccer analogy was pretty terrible to the situation at hand.

You play one map, which you dont dominate at all.. you're a solid hero player and thats about it.

You put CBA and Hero in the same discussion for maps and accepted the challenge knowing it was CBA that would be played, still said you would crush gary in it and win every patrol vs him. Sorry that things backfired on you.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 October 2018 - 2:52 am
I get it you're like 17 so you're still in high school and pretty dumb but that soccer analogy was pretty terrible to the situation at hand.

You play one map, which you dont dominate at all.. you're a solid hero player and thats about it.

You put CBA and Hero in the same discussion for maps and accepted the challenge knowing it was CBA that would be played, still said you would crush gary in it and win every patrol vs him. Sorry that things backfired on you.

This aint it chief ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 5 October 2018 - 1:44 pm
this topic became dry quick. the back n forth insults is so boring to read now 11 make a challenge or just simply stop wasting each other's time
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 5 October 2018 - 1:56 pm
this topic became dry quick. the back n forth insults is so boring to read now 11 make a challenge or just simply stop wasting each other's time
There's already a challenge and war arranged, i know you're not too clever moe but pls try to keep up. **** talk is a part of CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 5 October 2018 - 2:12 pm
I thought that football comparison was quite fitting. If a team scores 2 goals and then leaves the field with the reason that they would win anyway, who wins then, Sean? Like I said, if Zanchy ran, the remaining 7 matches are auto wins for Vivo. Vivo wins.

Zanchy is irrelevant in these days CS anyway. Hes top in 1v1 RCB and Bloods no doubt. But who plays that? In 1v1 CBA/Hero there are others who are as good or even better than him not to mention TGs where hes below average. He became a niche player. 1v1 Bloods are the sack race of CS while CBA Hero is football. Do you want to be the best in sack race or a top10 player in football? Vivo is more relevant than Zanchy and xCs is more relevant than Eot in CS. Today.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 5 October 2018 - 3:00 pm
There's already a challenge and war arranged, i know you're not too clever moe but pls try to keep up. **** talk is a part of CS.

you sound like a 12 year old brat with that personal attack and it ain't gonna work on me lol. and you wonder why CS doesn't have high numbers in terms of players. and when you say **** talk is a part of cs, you mean 90% of it is the same ol story: your clan bullying some random kid to prove a point that no one cares about. don't you think it's time to grow up?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 5 October 2018 - 3:30 pm by user124641314
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/295992 <-- vote and lets smurfs clan war
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 5 October 2018 - 4:54 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
you sound like a 12 year old brat with that personal attack and it ain't gonna work on me lol. and you wonder why CS doesn't have high numbers in terms of players. and when you say **** talk is a part of cs, you mean 90% of it is the same ol story: your clan bullying some random kid to prove a point that no one cares about. don't you think it's time to grow up?

hypocrite much?
fact: you're a faggot
im good man. i'm not just hating on you, you and the so called voobly promoting team, or as we call them "the clowns of voobly". what a waste of a title
go back to promoting nothing you overrated sack of ****
People like you are true scum, low-life degenerates who do more crying than playing. Do us all a favor and go back to your cave, scum.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 October 2018 - 5:33 pm
I thought that football comparison was quite fitting. If a team scores 2 goals and then leaves the field with the reason that they would win anyway, who wins then, Sean? Like I said, if Zanchy ran, the remaining 7 matches are auto wins for Vivo. Vivo wins.

Zanchy is irrelevant in these days CS anyway. Hes top in 1v1 RCB and Bloods no doubt. But who plays that? In 1v1 CBA/Hero there are others who are as good or even better than him not to mention TGs where hes below average. He became a niche player. 1v1 Bloods are the sack race of CS while CBA Hero is football. Do you want to be the best in sack race or a top10 player in football? Vivo is more relevant than Zanchy and xCs is more relevant than Eot in CS. Today.

I was bashing him hero back in march when I was still absulute dog ****. He cant compete in any form of hhero. Only thing he maybe able to claim anything is 1v1 cba mongs but lets be real, no one even plays that anymore rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 5 October 2018 - 5:46 pm
the only map relevant to cs is cba hero
winning in any other map means nothing
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 5 October 2018 - 5:53 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
the only map relevant to cs is cba hero
winning in any other map means nothing

++++
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 October 2018 - 6:44 pm

Quite a lot of people play rcb actually.. bloods are obviously hit or miss and some days has some decent games and some days it doesnt. I'm obviously well aware CS as a whole is way down from what it used to be (CBA and Hero included) but you guys that play hero need to stop acting like your map dominates CS.. 95% of the hero games you see are trash noob games. It's a simple map for any new and bad player to just play and pick up and have some fun in.. it's the easiest form to play when you just start and the most readily available. Blood community even when it was way more active was usually a community we didnt just let beginner players play right away to keep the quality of the games higher. They had to spec for a while and then maybe could play and none of those new players really wanted to do that, they would rather log on and play a game immediately.

Point is.. there really arent many high quality hero games and there are enough good blood players around where we could be having just as many good blood games as good hero games if people were up to it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 5 October 2018 - 6:57 pm
I was bashing him hero back in march when I was still absulute dog ****. He cant compete in any form of hhero. Only thing he maybe able to claim anything is 1v1 cba mongs but lets be real, no one even plays that anymore rofl

Overall I have more wins vs you in every map 1v1, inc. hero. If you'd like to try your luck vs me in hero, you'd better either admit you were wrong and complacent about saying you'd win every patrol, take your loss like a man and just work to improve.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 5 October 2018 - 7:09 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Do you remember a tournament (the one where you lost for us and then got sour bc I called you out)?

Sar Az Az vs Sar Az Az - You being Aztec, as I recall I was Sara and winning, more kills and a raze v early, then, as I recall you randomly kept feeding for a raze with aztec (probably confusion between you being in CBA and Hero), giving enemy Sara harold just when I was hood.

Then I recall you blaming me, me blaming you, but our 3rd also blaming u and match stats blaming u :O it was then I realised and called out that you're over rated and suck in TG let alone 1v1. You're irrelevant in TG bc 1. you can't differentiate between CBA and Hero, 2. The game is entirely centred around you, **** your allies (you'll just feed til you get your vils), 3. You're are a slow, sluggish player with poor micro and you apparently have to use a macro to build bc you suck at that too 4. You stick to, and don't deny 4v4 random civs, IMO because it's good at hiding the fact you're weak as a player and you can blame allies 5. Most of CBA Hero community are noobs.

I'd also like to point out that in terms of RCB and blood players, there are few fewer and far fewer games than CBA Hero players/games, HOWEVER, 90% of RCB players are experienced, strong players or above; and the same with bloods. Where as maybe 15% of CBA Hero players are experienced, strong players (you may get to this level one day Malte, if you keep at it).

So the notion that the CBA Hero community is huge hence much more competitive, and more relevant etc is just an illusion. 15% of CBA Hero players may be slightly bigger than 90% of blood players, I doubt bigger than RCB. In simple words, the raw no. of pros in CBA Hero is much more similar to that of bloods/rcb than it looks. In any event, Malte still hasn't reached pro level at anything it would seem ;w00t

Link | Reply | Quote
«9101112131415161718[19]20212223242526272829»
Displaying 271 - 285 out of 480 posts